RPGM Completed Revival Quest- Resist Embarrassment and Make the Town Flourish [Final] [ShiroKuroSoft/Sekai Project]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
%pn_23_March_27_WNB0uBJNOt.png

Overview:
To save their hometown from being shutdown, Ravilla and Tyris must do everything in their power to revive the town's once thriving mine and revive Elsinki to its former glory. Another classic RPG from developer ShiroKuroSoft!​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-27
Release Date: 2023-03-24
Developer: ShiroKuroSoft
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD (Already Patched)
Win: - - - - - TORRENT

Patch Only
Win: - - - - - TORRENT

ev01a1.png ev02a1.png ev03k1.png ev04a1.png ev06b1.png ev08o1.png ev11o.png ev14i1.png ev16g1.png ev22g8.png

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Added torrents

Sep 4, 2018
Sekai Project title?
Probably garbage then, i can't recall a single good one under that publisher.
They didn't even bother changing the default rpgm music for the video on steam lol. :whistle::coffee:
You are correct. It's garbage, it's so bad it doesn't even deserve a bad review. You played one you played all, it's the same thing over and over again. Creativity is dead.

Unfortunately in the past year or so the overall quality of games coming from the East (Japan/China/Korea) decreased massively, some established developers like AliceSoft are still publishing something decent here and there, but overall, good games are becoming a rarity. "And why is that?" you may ask. I recently spoke with a Japanese developer and he told me that with the help of AI they are pumping games one after another in record time like never before. Eroge games became a "mass product", cheap and disposable trash made to appeal the masses for a very period short time. I'm a fan of AI, it's undoubtedly the future and the greatest tool of our time, but for now it's not helping with quality but only quantity, and it's just sad.

rage sad cry.gif

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
To save their hometown from being shutdown,
Ravilla and Tyris must do everything to revive Elsinki to its former glory.
ShiroKuroSoft: "I wonder how no one else ever came up with this plot, before..." :rolleyes::FacePalm:

(meanwhile in the mine)
Goblin: "Bread, Bread, Bread..." lol

THX for the share...

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
You are correct. It's garbage, it's so bad it doesn't even deserve a bad review.

Unfortunately in the past year or so the overall quality of games coming from the East (Japan/China/Korea) decreased massively, some established developers like AliceSoft are still publishing something decent here and there, but overall, good games are becoming a rarity. "And why is that?" you may ask. I recently spoke with a Japanese developer and he told me that with the help of AI they are pumping games one after another in record time like never before. Eroge games became a "mass product", cheap and disposable trash made to appeal the masses for a very period short time. I'm a fan of AI, it's undoubtedly the future and the greatest tool of our time, but for now it's not helping with quality but only quantity, and it's just sad.
Eh, the game came out as the second of four games on the japanese DLsite, more than four years ago:
アリサクエスト Alisa Quest January 2018, リバイバルクエスト Revival Quest September 2018, プリンセスクエスト Princess Quest September 2019, and アルケミストクエスト Alchemist Quest Decembre 2022
Considering the release date I'm skeptical of AI being involved on the creation of the game at least.

The current trend at least with the english releases I suspect is more a combination of two other factors:
1. More importantly, what gets translated massively changed. In the previous decades (after the initial JAST USA phase, which basically translated stuff to which they had commercial connections), a lot of what was translated was, if not masterworks, at least stuff that had a certain level of acclaim - this goes doubly for fan translations, which were often passion projects by people who cared about this or that game. Now, a lot of what gets translated is DLsite fodder - most of it are small 1-2 person circle games by hobby developers, and while there's the occasional gem...
2. Less importantly, at the same time, the production of native english eroge really took off, so western audiences now had much more choice and were considerably less desperate :ROFLMAO:

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
You are correct. It's garbage, it's so bad it doesn't even deserve a bad review. You played one you played all, it's the same thing over and over again. Creativity is dead.

View attachment 2499540
Hopefully it doesn't turn into a " " for H-games.

Reactions: Toemizz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Man the Japanese really love there TENTACLES, it seems over 90% of all there games/VN have this.

I wonder if the Japanese develoers will start making games/VN's with love and romance without tentacles and without censor or at least a patch to get rid of it?
Its nice that this one does not have censor but over 80% of them do.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
When will companies stop translating bottom of the barrel DLsite content? Or old ass stuff, when there's much better newer stuff they can get out there.

Reactions: a1fox3

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
When will companies stop translating bottom of the barrel DLsite content? Or old ass stuff, when there's much better newer stuff they can get out there.
They TL the most popular stuff. (At least, Kagura does.)
So, if a massive horde of simps say (with their money) that they want that crap, that crap is what they get. :cool::coffee:

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes