RPGM Completed Revival Quest- Resist Embarrassment and Make the Town Flourish [Final] [ShiroKuroSoft/Sekai Project]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
I'm begging you, please give more context than the "exe didn't work" or "getting an error"... Really, at least say what the error is or what's happening, because this is not enough to give any good advice upon. Maybe a screenshot, if possible?
I was able to load the Patch. I'm sorry. Here's a screenshot after getting the steel from the blacksmith and the vibrator. 1680144785098.png
1680144844152.png
1680144950787.png
1680144996824.png

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Welp, just as I thought. Would (should) have wagered a lot of money that this will be the case... :coffee:

Well, for your information, quiiiite a few of the posts in the thread actually are about this particular error, and how one could solve it... For instance, someone mentioning the prepatched version in the OP will have this bc they didn't extract the patch for the game correctly before upload; very same person said you need to download the patch from OP -AND CORRECTLY EXTRACTING IT, LIKE HAVING THE RIGHT NAME ENCODING and whatnot yadayada- to get that file from it...

Heck there even was a post
Audio/bgm/darkside5_%E5 <- where do I find it so game doesn't have re-occurring pop up in area map.
[...]In www/audio/bgm/ there is a Darkside5_�d������.ogg with broken encoding in the filename, change the name to Darkside5_妖しい呪い.ogg.
like almost right above your first, which went even further and exclusively said what you should rename that file into for the error to disappear (ergo the filename to become the same as what the game is looking for)... Right?

Just.... Saying. Y'know. *sadwink*

• Haha
Reactions: MATTTOKEN1

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
Same problem with the bugged audio file here. I tried changing the filename as described in the qouted post above, but it didn't work. However, downloading and applying the patch from the OP fixed it.
In any case, it would be nice if someone would fix the pre-patched version in the OP so the problem didn't exist in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: Space_Cow99

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just noting, I had the filename issue, but copying the correct filename worked for me.
Not all solutions work for all problems.
Agree, repacking the issue in the OP archive would be the best method to remove this from happening in the first place.

Josephren24

Sep 7, 2021
Darkside5_1%E5%A6%96%E3%81%97%E3%81%84%E5%91%AA%E3%81%84.ogg
please copy this and restart the game hope ya'll enjoy it

• Angry
Reactions: gervid

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Oh I figured that out you mouse click down on one big houses somehow you get over to other-side bigger city. I found he has black market goods like aphrodisiacs and poison. :whistle:

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
I am legitimately confused by this thread. Why are people complaining about quality in this forum? Literally 99% of the stuff that appears on the Games thread list are unfappable garbages, and even with some filters, you still have to deal with a lot of garbages.

All things considered, the game is fine, by the standard of the stuff that appear on this forum. My only issue is that there's only 22(-ish) scenes divided between 2 characters, with very little scenes with both of them, and outside of Roam Naked option there's no repeatable scenes. Oh, and I guess the incomplete recollection mode, with no ending replay and roam naked, plus an unclear ending requirements that I don't care experimenting with.

And the translation was fine too, it's not machine translated, much better than most of the stuff that is marked as translated despite having MTL that makes the game outright less enjoyable for me.

If this isn't up to people's standard, then they probably really need to go somewhere else because this is fine, it's average compared to Kagura's usual stuff, it's passable, it's good enough, etc. and the translation was good.

In www/audio/bgm/ there is a Darkside5_�d������.ogg with broken encoding in the filename, change the name to Darkside5_妖しい呪い.ogg.
Darkside5_妖しい呪い.ogg fixed it lol
Darkside5_1%E5%A6%96%E3%81%97%E3%81%84%E5%91%AA%E3%81%84.ogg doesnt work

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The R18+ patch link opens a browser pge with text. It doesn't download anything. I ply the version from Steam, my town is at lv 3 and I haven't seen any R18 content yet.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
The R18+ patch link opens a browser pge with text. It doesn't download anything. I ply the version from Steam, my town is at lv 3 and I haven't seen any R18 content yet.
Right click the file, select Save As then select a location if the window comes up. After the file might launch immediately, if not look where you saved it (or your downloads folder by default) and open the file from there.

Aug 4, 2019
Since June 23 there is a patch: Fixes issue where internal music filenames are garbled when not using Unicode settings in Windows.
Sadly it's not here....
edit: The problem still exists. The dev lies about that his patch would solve it.

Last edited:
Reactions: No-Nonon

Kitsune7559

Jun 16, 2022
Really great game, i come here for looking a tutor for going into the south side of Rempsuji but find these chaos instead, that i don't even understand what they don't like from this game actually.. what i like from this game is:
- Great QoL and feature(best part)
- Great artstyle
- Great H scenario(best part)
- Up to 50 saves instead of 20
- Lovable heroin
- Simple but enjoyable story
- Clear story progression and clear instruction
- Important keyword marker by coloring
- Very clean translation
- Multiple ending
- Complete options after the ending
- Easy mechanic
- Non complicated combat and stat
- Very easy to understand gameplay
- No mandatory H scene(best part)
- Marker exist for every H scene
- Free naked roam
- BDSM, Toys and related
- So far, no bugs
- etc etc

Last edited:

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
Endings are:
1. Both at 0 rationality
2. Both between 10-90
3. One girl at 0
4. Other girl at 0
5. True end both at 100 rationality

You can get endings 1-4 conveniently from any endgame save by using the candy items accordingly.

The game is actually pretty good, I don't know why people sprinted to the conclusion that it was a horrible game without actually bothering to play it.

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save

Slot 1: Virgin free-roam (Lead to Ending E: True END)
Slot 2: Broken/Naked free-roam (Lead to Ending B to Ending D)
Slot 3-7: Endings collection

Reactions: LightshowJones
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes