Jul 17, 2020
does anyone know how to reenter the dungeons you have already found?
pretty sure the regular dungeons are RNG, one-off's you cant encounter the same dungeon in the same area in the same life more than once. but i have encountered the same dungeon name across multiple areas in one life

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
thanks to whoever shared 3-0-5, I milked what I could of 2-9 but couldn't wait for the next free update, also I saw someone mentioning incest with the mom and saying the dad could die but I don't see why that would be necessary as they are obviously not monogamous, but yeah I don't see it, at least for a good while, also does anyone know what are the previews for the next update and what can we expect?

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
thanks to whoever shared 3-0-5, I milked what I could of 2-9 but couldn't wait for the next free update, also I saw someone mentioning incest with the mom and saying the dad could die but I don't see why that would be necessary as they are obviously not monogamous, but yeah I don't see it, at least for a good while, also does anyone know what are the previews for the next update and what can we expect?
According to a post they made on their Itch
(+5)
The next update is tentatively planned for the end of March. I've finished a lot of the big items on my list, but small stuff can be a huge time sink, so I'm still not 100% sure I'll make it, but I'm on track so far.
There are more recent posts on their Patreon about skills and combat overhaul but I can't see what they said. If I were to take a guess they changed some things that broke some things in the process and they need to finish implementing the changes before the next stable build can be released. At least that's what I would assume.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
According to a post they made on their Itch

There are more recent posts on their Patreon about skills and combat overhaul but I can't see what they said. If I were to take a guess they changed some things that broke some things in the process and they need to finish implementing the changes before the next stable build can be released. At least that's what I would assume.
yeah from what I've seen you are most likely right, on the discord recently they talked about how their CPU broke, at least it looks like it was that, but they have fixed it now but had to re-install everything so the update might take a bit, oh well I guess we'll have to wait and see what changed, I would guess that if it isn't minor stuff, although animating skills doesn't seem that minor, it will probably bee more systems as I think cucumber wanted to get all the systems done first before continuing with the story stuff.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
recently they talked about how their CPU broke, at least it looks like it was that, but they have fixed it now but had to re-install everything so the update might take a bit
Wait, why would they need to re-install everything? I've switched out parts in a PC before, and while I did have to reinstall the OS so that it could use the new parts, since I didn't do a full wipe everything I had installed was still there. Did they get a new hard drive too?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Wait, why would they need to re-install everything? I've switched out parts in a PC before, and while I did have to reinstall the OS so that it could use the new parts, since I didn't do a full wipe everything I had installed was still there. Did they get a new hard drive too?
I didn't actually read the entire thing but I'm pretty sure they though everything else could be the problem before the CPU, so they did multiple windows clean installs, I did this before as well when trying to trouble shoot things on my PC, I believe they had everything saved on either an external HDD or other PC so nothing was lost but windows were re-installed and I think at least a couple programs as well, but I think he tried to keep the minimum needed for a trouble shoot and stress test to be sure what was broken.

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
If you really lose a cpu (which is admittedly a pretty rare occurrence in itself), it's more than likely that you will need to switch out a lot more parts too to end up with a system that works - Old cpus can be hard to come by, and your mobo more than likely will not accept just any new cpu in it ,if it isn't broken as well, and once you do get everything sorted you inevitably end up in a situation where getting Windows to cooperate is a problem most easily solved by a complete clean install. And this doesn't even take in to account stuff like bitlocker issues etc. This is why backups are important ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TundraLupus

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I have a question that some of you may be able to answer concerning the investigation in the courtyard. I finally got Liam to where he could find all the clues and it ultimately triggered the scene between the parents and the prince/princess at midnight. However, the shrine clue (metal chip) was found while he was alone and hasn't disclosed it yet. The parents said that they would extend the invitation for Liam to see the prince/princess, but that doesn't happen. Am I supposed to wait for the scene with the prince/princess before I find the metal chip? Maybe there is something else I'm missing?

After I found the last clue there is dialogue at the courtyard that states that there are no more clues, but it does not say that this part of the game is unfinished and waiting for further updates. The devs are really good at conveying this when it applies so I'm thinking I'm just missing something that will advance this part of the story.

Thank you in advance for any input :)

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
It's the magic stat title and the programmer title. Magic requires more than you can acquire to get it above level 8. I think you need 25 magic to get to level ten and the combination of the title and the three magic points you get aren't enough to even get the level 8 title (Which you can get by beating the 4 star dungeon repeatedly). There is no way to upgrade the programmer title outside of dungeons also, so that's capped at 8 too.

The three level titles is... theoretically possible, if you spend ages in the level 4 dungeon just grinding out kills for possible hours, unless they stop giving exp at a certain level. I'm not trying, someone else can do that.

Besides those five, everything is technically possible to max out, it just takes a lot of time.
I just got Warlock II from the 4 star dungeon. I'm curious how high the random title reward goes in the 4 star dungeon. And I believe you can edit your Magic, but aside from editing you can at least get level 8 as far as I can tell.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
I just got Warlock II from the 4 star dungeon. I'm curious how high the random title reward goes in the 4 star dungeon. And I believe you can edit your Magic, but aside from editing you can at least get level 8 as far as I can tell.
Yeah I said that? I said you can't get Warlock II from magic stat alone, then I said in the parentheses that you can get it from beating the four star dungeon. Also the random title reward is capped at 8 too.

Reactions: formasual

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Yeah I said that? I said you can't get Warlock II from magic stat alone, then I said in the parentheses that you can get it from beating the four star dungeon. Also the random title reward is capped at 8 too.
Sorry, I didn't read that correctly at first. I do apologize for that.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes