TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
about updates, yes there is another one incoming, but Cucumber and the family got sick, but it seems like they might have some extra time to work on the update soon, I believe it was pretty close to play testing but that normally incurs some extra time for a bugfix, anyway it's coming and the dev is working on it, ya'll can keep yourself up to date on the discord, it is free to enter, I mostly lurk there and have learned this.
Now to be clear I have no idea of an actual date, much less when someone will leak the new update here.
Spunky77 frepyou

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
quick update from the discord: " I'm rendering up the last frames with Lani and Marla together tonight, and I'm going to finish the last scene with Lani alone tomorrow (hopefully... it's just a conversation by the campfire, so it shouldn't take too much time). Once that's done, I'm going to focus entirely on code cleanup and general review. Hoping to get an alpha build out to testers by Thursday. "
edit: 12/06/2023 "Update: Cucumber's computer is currently dismantled as he waits for AMD to send him either a fixed or new CPU."

Last edited:

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
i hope cucumber's computer can be fixed.. can't wait to play the update because i have the most fun with this game.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Unless we missed some news something doesn't really add up why it's taking so long to fix a CPU issue. The drive should be fine if that's actually what the problem was.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Any idea of when the next update will come out?
dev was making weird excuses about his CPU not working and then went radio silent unless there's something said on discord. not sure how a CPU issue could keep someone down for this long though like just replace it or swap your drive somewhere else lol

White ranger

Nov 12, 2018
dev was making weird excuses about his CPU not working and then went radio silent unless there's something said on discord. not sure how a CPU issue could keep someone down for this long though like just replace it or swap your drive somewhere else lol
Cpu's it cost a lot of money and someone don't got the money they can't afford it

White ranger

Nov 12, 2018
It also depends on what type of CPU he needs the average price for a CPU is between 100 and $1,000

iSuppose

Mar 14, 2021
Looking at the Discord it seems like he and the wife plan to resume work on it on the 18th or so. Basically the mini-hiatus being a combination of technical issues including the CPU thing, getting a new computer covered/ordered/set up and the files moved, and not being able to render the remaining select scenes while the kids are out of school and in the house where they could see it. Only costed me a smidge to check, so am glad I went for it this time.

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
Screenshot_20230827-193935.jpg
Is anyone has the same issue? The game is no problem when running and play at usual. But if i want to save this crash came up and i never can to save the game. Can u solve the problem of it? I play the game on joiplay btw.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
There's actually a secret way to repeat days which let me get over 1,000 int before meeting the chicken, at which point I could easily one shot it with light magic.

Reactions: Ter95
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes