4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I dont know but i think that Beth and Jerry biing sexualy actiw knowing that Jerry has micro penis or almost no dick , and destruction of Morty and Jesica chances to be together loks like they adress artists like Ferdrafs ,Night Mirror and others making fun of them / chalenging them to make somthing out of that .

After 1 episode im setrein that this beth is a clone

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home [v3_1] [Ferdafs] Better Repack
Original Downloadsize Size: 1,78GB (3,45GB unpacked)

Download PC (800MB):
Download Mac (806MB):

This compression is still based on the original files. It only use a better 7zip config for a better compression.
When I extract it gives me a bunch of errors "Error 0x800004005: Unspecified error" for several files.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I dont know but i think that Beth and Jerry biing sexualy actiw knowing that Jerry has micro penis or almost no dick , and destruction of Morty and Jesica chances to be together loks like they adress artists like Ferdrafs ,Night Mirror and others making fun of them / chalenging them to make somthing out of that .

After 1 episode im setrein that this beth is a clone
Nothing is canon in R&M until the writers says it is, and what with the multiverse, everything is possible. One easy way out, for Morty, is for Rick to do a mind blower on Jessica. I suspect that one of the writing crew is aware of the fan based rule 34 stuff, and maybe even this VN. I think they'd be happy to know it's all out there, and they would have no desire to try and stop it or mess with it, and it's up to the fans, to take what the writers give us, and run with it, and again, in a multiverse, everything is possible.
P.S. Beth and Jerry becoming "sex positive" and experimenting with Mr Nimbus, almost feels like a rule 34 tribute to me, and they are offering us more to work with.
P.P.S Jerry's dick is not that small, based on Summers hand, I'd say about 5-6 inches, which is about average, but much smaller than mine of course ...
:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Mirror

SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
cant we bang jessica? lol
no, ferdafs said we could if everyone who read his post last month gave him an extra $100, but not everyone did so he's delayed it for another 2 years. guess that's what we deserve for not giving him enough money.

very sad.

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

Yareru

May 8, 2018
no, ferdafs said we could if everyone who read his post last month gave him an extra $100, but not everyone did so he's delayed it for another 2 years. guess that's what we deserve for not giving him enough money.

very sad.
Morty deserves to fuck Jessica so she is worth it! Is it too late to donate my kidney?

• Haha
Reactions: hurry69
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes