sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Strangely enough, the scene from this update that won me over was the Summer scene and not the Beth scene. But what really surprised me is the new revamped menu and options, the do-over is overwhelmingly a giant QoL upgrade, it's astounding how this remake has the best UI and gallery I've ever seen in a game, period.

Being able to choose the day and even event you want to start is amazing, and it's a feature that only works so well because the game isn't bloated with an unnecessary world map, meanless tasks, and stats to grind.

On the same note, I'm glad that now I can see what previous scenes were updated, there is even a Morty on the Mindblowers for that, it's so convenient.

Thank you for your amazing work NM.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
choosing "Pregnant=YES" in DO OVER change some dialoges or something? or is only a "Placeholder" for later?
Placeholder. It currently has no alternate dialogue... But... if you want the girls to be preg, now you technically can, they just don't know it yet... (again, no game play effects atm)

Is there any reason for no update only for version 3.6?
Yes. Images underwent a MASSIVE size reduction (slicing). This touched just about every file in the game so if I had made a patch, it would have been for just about every file in the game, or in other words the same size as the full game.

Worse thing is Saves not working on every update ....i should wait until its completed beter :censored:
This should be the last time saves are impacted. And to be fair out of 8 updates, this has only happened twice. The trade off here was a massive file size reduction and higher quality images. Yes, losing saves sucks, but it takes literally a few seconds to get to any part of the game.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
During the spa day with Tricia, Jessia and Reka, when it gives you the choice for the 'Rim Job' or 'Move On', the text below says "Oh my God [mcs.tricia.name]! That's nasty!"

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
During the spa day with Tricia, Jessia and Reka, when it gives you the choice for the 'Rim Job' or 'Move On', the text below says "Oh my God [mcs.tricia.name]! That's nasty!"
I figured a few of these might slip through. Fixed for the next update or a bug fix if there are any big issues that need to be resolved sooner. Thanks for the find!

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
A typo error, during the theatre date with Beth and you cumming inside "(I can still feel him cumming inside me me!)"

And a bit later "(His sperm is so hot it feels like I a warm stop in my belly.)" Missing the word 'have' in the middle?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I like the X-ray, more of that please
I agree! I think WatsonTouya did an amazing job with the whole scene! I'm excited to see more contributions from him in future updates!

A typo error, during the theatre date with Beth and you cumming inside "(I can still feel him cumming inside me me!)"

And a bit later "(His sperm is so hot it feels like I a warm stop in my belly.)" Missing the word 'have' in the middle?
I know a bunch of typos did make it through (I still have some last minute corrections from my editors that didn't make it in, and BIG game... so there will always be mistakes somewhere). Fixed. Let me know if you come across any others.

Reactions: aaronminus

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
I like the X-ray, more of that please :)
I agree! I think @WatsonTouya@ did an amazing job with the whole scene! I'm excited to see more contributions from him in future updates!
I'm slow so probably only twice a year at most sorry.
: p

I do want/need to release today* (Jul 2 UTC time) or early (my time) the day after as I am on a time limit here due to other commitments.
But you're still posting... Or are you Night Mirror's little brother? ooooooooooohhh that's why you're so productive, cuz you're actually, his little brother.

anyway

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
But you're still posting...
I will never stop! But yes, primary work on the game will mostly on hold for the next month or so. Some days I'll be active on the thread (like today where I'm mostly checking in for game breaking bugs while I do other things), and other days I'll pop in before I go to sleep.

label d12_3_love_mission_kiss_auto_menu
doesn't jump anywhere, so it just progresses to
label d12_3_love_mission_pov_auto_menu
so the creampie consent cum scenes can't be viewed with auto menu.
I see the issue now, will correct it in the next version. The conditional at the end just needs some extra checks.

A big nitpick which is even bigger to "fix"(I think?). I noticed that Morticia refers to Rick as "Grandpa Rick" more than twice in the game (in my very limited playthrough). Actually even Morty... Even though that like, never happens in the show? Threw me off whenever it happened.
Summer calls him that at least once (trying to think if Morty ever does, not sure...) pretty minor, and it doesn't bug me. I'll review it and see if needs changing.

Reactions: zimbono

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
At the choice for game night to cheat or not, a [mcs.morty.name] pops up.

During sex with Beth after dumping Planteina there is "Fill mommy's with your..." typo.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Added.

At the choice for game night to cheat or not, a [mcs.morty.name] pops up.

During sex with Beth after dumping Planteina there is "Fill mommy's with your..." typo.
I always fill Beth with typos!... but, yes also fixed.

Why did dev completely cut out Morticia's first rape scene?
Whole scene has been reworked with new animations (my original edits were... not the best...). While a rape option may return to this scene in future, I'm not sure when that will be. If you miss the original, you can still view it in Mindblowers under the other gallery.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Question: If money and items are taken out, do we still get the interaction that come from those scenes?

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes