Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I think you got it wrong or I couldn't explain myself correctly what I wanted to say is that at the end of the game the characters were pregnant and I could have sex with them pregnant at the end, not that they got pregnant during the game.
While I have no idea what Ferdafs will add in future, here are my future plans for Pregnancy. For the main girls, at some point, if you have picked the No Birth Control option and cum inside them, they will find out they are pregnant (no visual change) at some point. Endings are more tricky, but as I have said in the past, if not included, I do intent to have a "Stay" (or possibly a "leave" option if that is your thing) ending with prego bellies (again, if the player went that way).

We are talking future content at the moment, so this isn't a promise of what will happen, just, where my mindset on it is.

Reactions: f4f4

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I think Morty had an accident
That is the danger of sleeping incest! Look at the horror!... *cough* corrected for the next update, just an ordering issue. I'm sure more will pop up, literally 10s of thousands of images for things like this to slip through.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So suggestion,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit : Also when she later gives you a bj with portals, she says how could she know what mortys cum smells like, she'd never let morty cum in her mouth, even with what happened earlier

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
So suggestion,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit : Also when she later gives you a bj with portals, she says how could she know what mortys cum smells like, she'd never let morty cum in her mouth, even with what happened earlier
Will look into for r3.7. It was in my notes to double check... but... all the stuff and it just never got circled back to.

What day do we see this scene?
Day 9 - Scene 2: New Partner. choose the NTR option.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
While I have no idea what Ferdafs will add in future, here are my future plans for Pregnancy. For the main girls, at some point, if you have picked the No Birth Control option and cum inside them, they will find out they are pregnant (no visual change) at some point. Endings are more tricky, but as I have said in the past, if not included, I do intent to have a "Stay" (or possibly a "leave" option if that is your thing) ending with prego bellies (again, if the player went that way).

We are talking future content at the moment, so this isn't a promise of what will happen, just, where my mindset on it is.
dammm I was hoping for a sisterlyLust type of gameplay. However Im still glad visibly canon pregnancy with the main girls remains a strong a possibility. Even if its just a cherry on the top for the ending.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
the bad thing about doing this forced translation, and that activating the English translation, the Portuguese translation is still activated

1656894577738.png
1656894503020.png
1656894616611.png

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
the bad thing about doing this forced translation, and that activating the English translation, the Portuguese translation is still activated
Yeah, not the best functionality, but I'm not sure it's a big issue as I think most players grabbing the translation are unlikely to also play in english.

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
Okay found a bug, on Day 8, Monday, when Morty is on the ship and chose the option of hand job some sort of image flashes, possibly eyelids of a character. It's hard to explain so ill let the image explain for itself.

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
Okay found another one of these rogue eyelids, on Day 8, Monday right after the footjob from beth, and at the kissing scene, images of eyelids appear for the briefest of moments in front of Morty's eyes, see the image for reference. I believe it's part of the blinking animation as the eyelids image seems to reappear every couple of seconds interval.

Igrys

Jul 4, 2021
Does this remake include the images you get via smartphone from the original game?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
one thing that gets in the way or will get in the way, because I haven't gotten to that part yet, and the text message on the cell phone, how does that change, I have to redo all the code from scratch, but I noticed that there are 2 codes in the text, one doesn't there's a problem, but the other one must have a problem

1656897673759.png
1656897790606.png

when there is this code in the middle of the text, there is no way to create the translation (not the way I know)

1656898258823.png

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/tl/PortuguesBR/Extra Msg.rpy", line 137: Could not parse string.
    old "If you had said " + mcs.sum.name + ", I wouldn't have been disappointed {image=emj8}."
                                                                                               ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sun Jul  3 23:18:52 2022

Last edited:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Night Mirror given what can happen on day 10 with no condom, that should be persistent, since on day 11 Summer completely forgets that she already gave a blowjob with no condom and swallowed.

Reactions: Ergopolo
4.90 star(s) 97 Votes