Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
How can I disable these numbers? this ended up with the translation of the options , I have to redo everything again , but these numbers are disturbing the translation

View attachment 1905809
Two ways to disable them.

Change this line in screens (choice_middle(items)):
textbutton choice_hotkey_text + i.caption:

to:
textbutton i.caption:

OR in options change:
persistent.choice_hotkey = True

To:
persistent.choice_hotkey = False

And I will fix it for the next version (moving the text out of the button)

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018

to:
textbutton i.caption:

OR in options change:

To:

EDIT: I made the change using the first option and it worked, after the translation is finished, I have to correct the missing text when playing

1656905831353.png

had to have the option of having these numbers or not, the translation breaks if it has these numbers, because the translation has to be exactly what it is showing in the game, and if it isn't exactly, it ends up leaving the translation not working,
and the same problem with the text message on the cell phone,

like this text

"If you had said " + mcs.sum.name + ", I wouldn't have been disappointed {image=emj8}."

it's not for use in translation, I have to get to the game part and change it to

"If you had said Summer, I wouldn't have been disappointed {image=emj8}."

as it appears in the game

1656904969423.png

1656905017599.png

1656905047077.png

Last edited:

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
Okay found something else on day 10 if you choose to do the BJ with Summer without the condom and then proceed to finish inside her mouth while shes sleeping during the end of the day, with the addition of the next day (11) when Morty asks how she is in the bathroom she has dialogue as if the condom was used during day 10, even though Morty in my case didn't use the condom on that day. See the image for reference. A bit hard to word out here, but hope you get what I mean here.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Okay found something else on day 10 if you choose to do the BJ with Summer without the condom and then proceed to finish inside her mouth while shes sleeping during the end of the day, with the addition of the next day (11) when Morty asks how she is in the bathroom she has dialogue as if the condom was used during day 10, even though Morty in my case didn't use the condom on that day. See the image for reference. A bit hard to word out here, but hope you get what I mean here.
yeah, the whole thing will get a review, condom removal was a late addition with lots of other stuff going on so full impact not fleshed out.

Reactions: Soup_Man

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Ran into a bug with the Do Over menu. On day 10 BJ Practice with Summer, I chose to remove the condom, but pullout in the end. Going into the menu shows Swallow set to Yes though. What's even more strange is if I then switch it to No, it'll then update Virgin from Yes to No as well.

Edit: Just to make it clear, before the scene it was set as No. Also I kept playing and even though Swallow is shown as Yes in the menu, the game still references that I chose to pullout.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Ran into a bug with the Do Over menu. On day 10 BJ Practice with Summer, I chose to remove the condom, but pullout in the end. Going into the menu shows Swallow set to Yes though. What's even more strange is if I then switch it to No, it'll then update Virgin from Yes to No as well.

Edit: I kept playing and even though Swallow is shown as Yes in the menu, the game still references that I chose to pullout.
added to bug list

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
skipping through it, and on day 26 at Jessica's house at the hot tub, Reka says "oh my god [mcs.tricias.name]"

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
and the same problem with the text message on the cell phone,

like this text

"If you had said " + mcs.sum.name + ", I wouldn't have been disappointed {image=emj8}."

it's not for use in translation, I have to get to the game part and change it to

"If you had said Summer, I wouldn't have been disappointed {image=emj8}."

as it appears in the game
Hmmm, the text messenger system is more complex to fix... and I'm not sure I have a good way to do it. String interpolation won't work for it, this has to be concatenation. I'll see if I can figure something out for the next version, my only recommendation (which is sort of sucks) is to just hard code the name. If people change them, it just won't workin in the messanger for now :/

Reactions: zerodead

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Okay found another one of these rogue eyelids, on Day 8, Monday right after the footjob from beth, and at the kissing scene, images of eyelids appear for the briefest of moments in front of Morty's eyes, see the image for reference. I believe it's part of the blinking animation as the eyelids image seems to reappear every couple of seconds interval.
Fixed.

Does this remake include the images you get via smartphone from the original game?
Not sure what images you are talking about. But I have included pretty much every image I could find in the original, even some that were in the files but not used in the game. And on top of that have added even more additional images... so... most likely?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Not sure what images you are talking about. But I have included pretty much every image I could find in the original, even some that were in the files but not used in the game. And on top of that have added even more additional images... so... most likely?
i think maybe they mean a way to view the selfie/smartphone photos outside of the story like their own gallery or something? which if that is the case, i don't think so?

kimlana

Mar 10, 2022
i think maybe they mean a way to view the selfie/smartphone photos outside of the story like their own gallery or something? which if that is the case, i don't think so?
NightMirror did add an "Other" category to Mind Blowers, so if you really want to masturbate to an extra-curvy piece of driftwood, maybe he can oblige!

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
three question
there is ntr and how?
who can get pregnant?
does going to the mindblowing just allow us to see all the events without playing the game. if it a yes. then why bother playing the game.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
three question
there is ntr and how?
who can get pregnant?
does going to the mindblowing just allow us to see all the events without playing the game. if it a yes. then why bother playing the game.
First post, genre details
Nobys can get pregnant, yet.
Mindblowers are unlocked yes, some people like to play games....

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018

to:
textbutton i.caption:

OR in options change:

To:

You can just force the translation:
Code:
textbutton choice_hotkey_text + renpy.substitute(i.caption):

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes