aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Is there a mod or something that just removes the cuck shit?
I don’t think there’s any unskippable NTR?
And a good amount of them (all of them?) have alternative scenes not just flash forwards (unless you consider inter-heroine mingling NTR… it which case skip options are available). For context, there really is not a lot of it.

In day 3 where morticia and summer meet: View attachment 2219099
This line is out of place because it is referring to the truth or dare section, which doesn't happen until later that day.
To quote Night Mirror “The second we put this up they’ll notice something dumb we missed”
:LOL:
Noted and will be fixed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
I don’t think there’s any unskippable NTR?
And a good amount of them (all of them?) have alternative scenes not just flash forwards (unless you consider inter-heroine mingling NTR… it which case skip options are available). For context, there really is not a lot of it.
More likely they just want a setting that removes any choice that isn't vanilla.

There are a few times that if you select skip it will default to the NTR/bad choice instead of the vanilla alternative.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
More likely they just want a setting that removes any choice that isn't vanilla.

There are a few times that if you select skip it will default to the NTR/bad choice instead of the vanilla alternative.
Yeah, I get it. This game is very friendly to the NTR sensitive (I count myself among them).
1. No “hard” NTR in the game
2. You have to elect to see any content where other guys touch the heroines
3. Backstory stuff handled tastefully
4. Everything can be skipped

You bring up a good point about skip defaulting to the “sharing” choice. If that’s the case, might be able to change that. I’ll ask NM what he thinks.

For the record, we’re probably talking about 15 minutes out of a 30 hour game.

Last edited:

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Looking over things this is avoidable if you select Preferences, AutoMenu, and either enable Spoiler Tags or AutoMenu Mode with Full Auto has an exclude NTR option.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made a list of spoiler tags currently in the game and an option to Exclude Fetish tags from being displayed if the player doesn't want to go Full Auto.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Alright, so the way I reconciled my two beliefs on this is, I've written a "Nintendo Power" style hint guide. I won't just TELL you what to type (no fun!) but I'll point you in the right direction.

Sorry if that's annoying, if you would rather spoil it... the .rpy files can be easily read for the answers.
You know what, it was more fun trying to figure things out like that. Thanks fam. Also, some answers you can type in are funny enough on their own without unique dialog.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Using the Mind Blowers during the Beth night molest scene and I chose to kiss her during the rape and Morty whispers that he's giving his first kiss as well as his virginity, then immediately after thinks to himself that he's sorry he couldn't give her his first kiss.
I see the issue, corrected for the next version (whenever that is...)

Night Mirror, I noticed a little inconsistency. When Summer meets Morticia for the first time she covers for Morty about why she's there, and mentions about now not have to send her O-face. Because of the scene shuffling this now takes place before the game of truth or dare happens.
Fuck, you're right, it's the night of the 3rd, damnit. Fixed.

"her pussy starts pulsing on your cock as her..." The sentence starts with a lowercase 'h'.

Next sentence "Oh geez, Mmph~ Fuck...!" The 'Mmph' should be lowercase as written as it's part of the 'Oh, geez'.
Fixed.

probably noted but the scene in the bathroom after morty decides not to do night visit, summer talks about the feeling of gross in the morning. this would be the pill choice scene coming up.
Fixed.

Reactions: amsousa

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
You bring up a good point about skip defaulting to the “sharing” choice. If that’s the case, might be able to change that. I’ll ask NM what he thinks.
In general "skipping" in this game uses whatever the "default" scene of the original game was (because there isn't an alternate for every scene). This game has a LOT of ways to skip, ones most players don't even think of as "skipping". From skip options in menus, and fast forward buttons, to day and scene selector, to really even MindBlowers, these are all ways to skip around game and watch the content the player wants to view, while not seeing the ones they don't (either due to content or because there is only a part of a scene they are interested in).

If Players want something different to have happened, that is why the Do Over menu exists.

Again, skipping isn't avoiding, that stuff still has to happen to get the story/game where it is. I guess a better way to think of it is like Futurama episode: "Time Keeps on Slippin" in which time skips forward over events, but the events still happen.

Terafugia

Aug 17, 2019
RickAndMortyAnotherWayHome-R3.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Tried joining server on Discord. Failed the captcha. Nice one whoever set that up.(n)

Reactions: amsousa

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I wonder if Ferdafs will add ''Dream Summer'' which morty will actually fuck to not blow his cover so the mission will be successful so no "Scary Terry" and in the end ''Dream Summer'' will transfer/escape into Mortis head giving him wet dreams ("having fun" with Morty in dreams)

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Just wanted to say that this is an amazing port; you've made the base game so much better, and your hard work really shows :) I just read the changelog for v3.7; could you elaborate on what changes when you select "end"? In the rest of the game, I think there were at most a handful of very minor references to those scenes, so does the "end" option simply mean you miss those references? I would like that, but obviously I wouldn't like it to make large changes to any of the relationships.

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
Night Mirror, during Morty and Morticia's first time together, while they are making out the both double mention about getting dog fur in their mouths while practice kissing the living room pillow.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Just wanted to say that this is an amazing port; you've made the base game so much better, and your hard work really shows :) I just read the changelog for v3.7; could you elaborate on what changes when you select "end"? In the rest of the game, I think there were at most a handful of very minor references to those scenes, so does the "end" option simply mean you miss those references? I would like that, but obviously I wouldn't like it to make large changes to any of the relationships.
The idea is that some players might not want “their” Morty to have molested the girls in their sleep. It doesn’t change the story (since the girls never caught him or anything) you’ll just have canonically not done that if you choose not to. We might have to hunt down some lingering references to it to make it work, but that’s the concept.
As a rule, “skip” is just a flash forward, NOT a real choice not to do something. The request for allowing a moral alternative to non-con molestation was simultaneously an internal request that was heavily advocated for, and something with so little implication that it was feasible to do. This would not be the case for most other choices in the game, so this isn’t setting a precident, more of an exception (like the NTR alternative in Meesex and Loco Mortys).

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes