Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I hope Morticia turns into an exhibitionist cuz she seems to love not having underwear on
This is a trend across most characters. Unless underwear is part of the story somehow, Ferdafs usually not to include it (or it vanishes between poses a lot of the time). I've been adding it back in when I notice (or have the time) for many of the scenes. But actually lack of underwear on characters is something that bothers my more than it should...

Apr 8, 2021
This is a trend across most characters. Unless underwear is part of the story somehow, Ferdafs usually not to include it (or it vanishes between poses a lot of the time). I've been adding it back in when I notice (or have the time) for many of the scenes. But actually lack of underwear on characters is something that bothers my more than it should...
True enough but it feels like she was the first to have it mentioned. I think it was explained that she and Morty share. But you do amazing work

Reactions: Night Mirror
Apr 8, 2021
With the new route Federafs has, I'm curious how far Fed will take this ? Morticia might start wearing girl clothes? I bet the rest of the school might start noticing her?
Would love this, would want it to be more have some clothing that really shows off. All harems need the character that wants to show off for the public lol

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Save file pls
No and why ?
You have "Day selector" and ewen after you house day you want , you can choose scene where you want to start with and on top of that in "Do over" you can play with every character settings sooooo ..... NO

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
And... And... This is all? :cry:
Ferdafs currently is recovering from an injury, so yes. There’s also a new character scene in Day 2 (with a tiny ero moment at the end), some art fixes, bug squashes, some fun in the nickname system, punching up on Beth’s 3 latest scenes, a “play all” per character option added to mindblowers as well as some other odds and ends for this update.
Ferdafs implied that the next update will also be on the smaller side, but he anticipates the one after that being longer. We’ll have to wait and see how he recovers from his injury if that comes to pass as planned.

dunkin6698

Aug 24, 2020
Ferdafs currently is recovering from an injury, so yes. There’s also a new character scene in Day 2 (with a tiny ero moment at the end), some art fixes, bug squashes, some fun in the nickname system, punching up on Beth’s 3 latest scenes, a “play all” per character option added to mindblowers as well as some other odds and ends for this update.
Ferdafs implied that the next update will also be on the smaller side, but he anticipates the one after that being longer. We’ll have to wait and see how he recovers from his injury if that comes to pass as planned.
While this is true, I suspect he didn’t quite realize how actually valuable the day selecter is. Tbh, the convenience of just... picking a scene and playing it is kinda rare. Honestly, this game's quality of life features has kinda spoiled us (or at least me, specifically).

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
A few of the scenes during Day 15's Foot Fuck scene, Moritica's eyes are aligned weirdly. Like during "It's so warm! I can feel you pulsing inside me!" Basically whenever she looks at Morty with her eyes half-closed.

Okay, even with her eyes wide open it's still a little off. At "We both do, why do you think I suggested it?"

Reactions: Night Mirror

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Nice game, but impossible do play, my mouse will be break with the infite clicks.
Either get yourself a better mouse or if that's too steep, get an autoclicker.

There's also a skip funktion for fast-forward and, I think, an autopilot kind of thingie.

Quite a few of us manage to play so it's not impossible by any means :p

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
A few of the scenes during Day 15's Foot Fuck scene, Moritica's eyes are aligned weirdly. Like during "It's so warm! I can feel you pulsing inside me!" Basically whenever she looks at Morty with her eyes half-closed.

Okay, even with her eyes wide open it's still a little off. At "We both do, why do you think I suggested it?"
Eh, close enough... I might fix it if I get really bored... Part of the issues is her eyelids make it look extra weird.

But also, maybe the sex is just so good she is going cross-eyed!

Reactions: MobileGrunt
4.90 star(s) 97 Votes