Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey night mirror, I know I'm late ASF with this question (since you're putting out an update in a few days) but will this update fix beth telling you not to cum inside her at the pool? Or will that be fixed in another update
Yes, we've changed that dialogue, along with some additional lines other places (such as the horse hospital scene). New dialogue will be in the next update.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Will this download have the 3.7 update from 3 days ago if I download it now?
r3.7 is currently in progress. All the links on the main page are still for the previous version, r3.6j.

When r3.7 goes live (soon (tm)), there will be an update only file, so if you are playing the main game for the first time, you can grab the full version of r3.6j now, and in a few days when the update is finished and posted, grab the update only file (about 15MB~) to bring you up to the new release.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.7 Progress Report #8 - DEC 5 @ 06:50 UTC (Task List)
We are closing in on finalization for release! (...that's what she said...?) I've finish round 2 of revisions/improvements from my editor (plus lots of minor adjustments of my own (I've watched the scene maybe ten~ish times now and while still hot, I'm certainly reaching the peek number of times I can go over it)).

I've just sent out the final BETA test build for review (which won't get worked on until tomorrow (hey, we have lives too and can't be on the clock 24/7 doing this)), hopefully it will only have minor changes at this point. Once I have the last round of revisions (if any (haha, there are always revisions, I'll never be done with them... *sigh*)) then we move into the final phase of stuff, mainly the Release Candidate.

The RC is the final build of the game that you guys get to play (literally from the same link). We will DL that version and test the fuck out of it, try and break it, all that good stuff. At this point, if there are minor issues (typos, not quiet right expressions, minor art inconsistence), those just have to wait until the next patch to get fixed (if we wait fix every minor thing, the game will never come out (Plus, that's why I have you guys, to find typos and bug test for me!)). But, if we find a major issue (such as: missing artwork, or error messages, or things that hard stop the game), then those get fixed and we start the process over with RC2 (and repeat as needed (hopefully just the RC1)).

Once ALL that is done, then I flip the links live, and you guys get to enjoy the... maybe 20~ minutes (depending on how fast you read (I've never done it in less than an hour, but I'm almost always making changes, so hard to tell how long it really is)) of new scene... *sigh* why the fuck do I put so much time into this again...? Oh right, because I hate myself... also, it's still fun :D

Lastly, if you just can't wait, and you have to have it now (too bad), here are the release notes for r3.7. They aren't final and I might add in some last minute additions (mostly stuff I'm sure I forgot), so... enjoy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhow... thanks for staying awesome!

setsuka01

Jul 18, 2021
r3.7 Progress Report #8 - DEC 5 @ 06:50 UTC (Task List)
We are closing in on finalization for release! (...that's what she said...?) I've finish round 2 of revisions/improvements from my editor (plus lots of minor adjustments of my own (I've watched the scene maybe ten~ish times now and while still hot, I'm certainly reaching the peek number of times I can go over it)).

I've just sent out the final BETA test build for review (which won't get worked on until tomorrow (hey, we have lives too and can't be on the clock 24/7 doing this)), hopefully it will only have minor changes at this point. Once I have the last round of revisions (if any (haha, there are always revisions, I'll never be done with them... *sigh*)) then we move into the final phase of stuff, mainly the Release Candidate.

The RC is the final build of the game that you guys get to play (literally from the same link). We will DL that version and test the fuck out of it, try and break it, all that good stuff. At this point, if there are minor issues (typos, not quiet right expressions, minor art inconsistence), those just have to wait until the next patch to get fixed (if we wait fix every minor thing, the game will never come out (Plus, that's why I have you guys, to find typos and bug test for me!)). But, if we find a major issue (such as: missing artwork, or error messages, or things that hard stop the game), then those get fixed and we start the process over with RC2 (and repeat as needed (hopefully just the RC1)).

Once ALL that is done, then I flip the links live, and you guys get to enjoy the... maybe 20~ minutes (depending on how fast you read (I've never done it in less than an hour, but I'm almost always making changes, so hard to tell how long it really is)) of new scene... *sigh* why the fuck do I put so much time into this again...? Oh right, because I hate myself... also, it's still fun :D

Lastly, if you just can't wait, and you have to have it now (too bad), here are the release notes for r3.7. They aren't final and I might add in some last minute additions (mostly stuff I'm sure I forgot), so... enjoy?

Anyhow... thanks for staying awesome!
if I may request, more scenes with beth

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.7 Progress Report #9 - DEC 6 @ 01:30 UTC (Task List)
Editor has asked for one last round of review before we do the RC, so we are taking a little bit of extra time to give it a once more, once over, before we go into the final stages. If everything goes as planned then the release build process will start in a few hours, and I'll get started on the last steps.

We are almost there everyone! The next Progress Report from me will be the release announcement (edit: will be the upload and check step) and while I don't have an exact time, it will arrive on Tuesday (UTC). Right now, the Patch file size is 30.9MB~ zipped so it is pretty tiny.

Thanks for keeping awesome!

Last edited:

hghgffg6ggj

Sep 18, 2021
I have one request and its only if your not busy, can you add more developer notes its funny af and who knows we could learn more about you.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I have one request and its only if your not busy, can you add more developer notes its funny af and who knows we could learn more about you.
I assume you mean in the FAQ in post #1? I add more notes things come up (it is an FAQ afterall...), but if you really want more of me (for whatever reason), this thread has 187 pages of which at least 1000 of those posts are mine... so... enjoy?

Reactions: amsousa

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.7 Progress Report #10 - DEC 6 @ 03:15 UTC (Task List)
Okay, one more post before the release announcement, and that is the RC (Release Candidate) upload and review. The RC is the version you guys get to play (then it's just called Release), so I want to do testing on that and make sure it works. It is uploading right now (and I'm testing the game while it uploads). Things are looking pretty solid, so I think we are within an hour or so until I'm ready to flip it live.

Hang in just a bit longer! Thanks for staying awesome!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.7 Progress Report #11 - DEC 6 @ 03:40 UTC (Task List)
r3.7 IS NOW RELEASED!
AND... IT IS! ENJOY!!!!

This is the update only patch, the full game files will be updated over the next couple of hours as my slow ass speed finishes posting them. I know this one is on the shorter side, but I hope you still enjoy it.

Thank you everyone for being awesome!

Last edited:

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Gallery for Morticia is a bit off as the Bechdel Test is in the spot for The 4th Hole which throws the others out of alignment

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes