Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Przechwytywanie.PNG Przechwytywanie2.PNG
Those 2 pictures are from event when Morty becomes a Chud , i think instead of Bestiality tag there should be Furry tag ,
Morty isn't just a horse , he is humanoid horse ,even more human than horse which makes it Furry

Please corect me if i'm wrong , i don't want to ofend eny body , i'm just worried about correctness

Reactions: PussMaster

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
I wouldn’t be so hasty and assume that this’ll be the worst thing in the world for the show.
They’ll find a voice actor (or actors) that can hit the right sound easily enough, and in my opinion Harmon was already winning the war in the writer’s room. At the very least, Season 7 was written when Justin was still working, so if you’re nervous about the show losing his sense of humor we’ll have at least one more season with his input.

Reactions: MangoCoco

FeartheGreat

Oct 31, 2020
This is not directed at anyone here in particular, just in general. I really don't like it when people start doom posting just because something changed in any kind of media. Movies, shows, video games etc. For some people it's like if everything isn't the exact same as it always has been then it sucks now. They already said season 7 is still happening.

All they have to do is find new voice actors. It's not like no other human in the world can never replicate the voices from the show. Voice actors change all the time and most people never even notice. Heck, if this fiasco was not so publicised I doubt most people would notice with the right replacements. Hardcore fans can really bring too much unnecessary negativity to good things. We should wait for the results before passing judgement on something.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Just a reminder to please stay on topic of the game, as this isn't a discussion thread about Rick and Morty the show. I know it is tricky to separate the two, and a few posts about it are fine, but the devoplment of this project isn't tied to the show (it's tied to Ferdafs, which may be tied to the show, who knows).

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Those 2 pictures are from event when Morty becomes a Chud , i think instead of Bestiality tag there should be Furry tag ,
Morty isn't just a horse , he is humanoid horse ,even more human than horse which makes it Furry

Please corect me if i'm wrong , i don't want to ofend eny body , i'm just worried about correctness
It could in theory go either way (this game has been tricky to tag to say the least). While furry technically fits (that's what she said) for the first scene (horse/horse), because Morty is a human using an animal body (a horse that just walks upright). I went with Bestiality for mostly constituency. The second scene is human/horse, so, 100% beast on that side.

Really the spoiler flags exist to warn people of the upcoming content they may not enjoy. I assume if people aren't big fans of bestiality, furry isn't something they would like very much either. So the warning in game would (should) work either way.

As to adding "furry" as a tag, I think it's already confusing enough.

Reactions: aaronminus

FeartheGreat

Oct 31, 2020
Sorry about going off topic. Won't happen again.

Getting back on topic, I do have a question about a scene I am hopeful about seeing in the future. Weather it comes from Night Mirror or Ferdafs, the setup for the scene is already in the game so I am hopeful that it makes it in at some point. Both Summer and Beth already have a Sleep Molest scene (in fact I believe Beth has two now) So I'm kind of hoping Morticia gets one as well. Setup is there so It could be worked in just fine I think. Can be considered a fan request if anything.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
No worries, more of a general reminder for everyone in the thread. And again, a bit of disscussion of the show is expected, just don't want the whole thread to devolve into something it isn't.

Getting back on topic, I do have a question about a scene I am hopeful about seeing in the future. Weather it comes from Night Mirror or Ferdafs, the setup for the scene is already in the game so I am hopeful that it makes it in at some point. Both Summer and Beth already have a Sleep Molest scene (in fact I believe Beth has two now) So I'm kind of hoping Morticia gets one as well. Setup is there so It could be worked in just fine I think. Can be considered a fan request if anything.
This is already in the request list (see my signature for a quick link to the post) both as something I have interest in adding, and as a request from players. Like all scenes, I have to be motivated to work on it (which isn't the case at the moment), but I do think there is room for it in the game.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019

Two beth sleep molest scene ??? Where is the second one????

EDIT: By the second scene do you mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
???

Last edited:

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
I believe it's my first time ever touching the Ren'Py version, and boy, the day selector tool is a godsend. I specifically wanted to revisit Beth scenes, and that 'tool' (if one can call it that) made my life so much easier. To think that I almost didn't download the game because of the thought of having to spam through 90% of the dialogues to get to the content I really wanted to play.. :D

Another thing I noticed - really nice in-game UI, love the clean look. I gotta ask if that's something you made from scratch or if it's a template, cus I can't recall having seen that UI before in a another game. If it's something you made, then I applaud you, wish more people would pay attention to details like that:)

An additional plus is that you simply removed the sandbox aspect of the original game. I remember not being too fond of it in the original, very much prefer the straight forward approach (especially since there isn't really any freedom, you still end up doing exactly the same thing no matter what (...which I guess is the case for the majority of xxx sandbox games come to think of it :p))

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I believe it's my first time ever touching the Ren'Py version, and boy, the day selector tool is a godsend. I specifically wanted to revisit Beth scenes, and that 'tool' (if one can call it that) made my life so much easier. To think that I almost didn't download the game because of the thought of having to spam through 90% of the dialogues to get to the content I really wanted to play.. :D
Glad you gave it a try and that you enjoyed it! In addition to the day selector, there is also a more granular scene selector ("w" key or the button on the quick menu), that will quickly let you get to specific scenes (and Mind Blowers (replay gallery) sorted by character if you are just looking to interact with specific scenes or characters). The whole point of this game is accessibility and ease of use.

Initially, I built Day Selector for myself to quickly jump around the game while testing, then figured, eh, why not flesh it out a bit more and make it accessible to all players?

Another thing I noticed - really nice in-game UI, love the clean look. I gotta ask if that's something you made from scratch or if it's a template, cus I can't recall having seen that UI before in a another game. If it's something you made, then I applaud you, wish more people would pay attention to details like that:)
Parts of the UI are the renpy defaults, such as the dialogue window, and the button indicators, although I have modified many of these. For other interfaces, like the Do Over, Mind Blowers, Day Selector, and Scene Selector, I made the systems pretty much from scratch, along with the needed UI elements.

I've tried my best to make the UI both user friendly and as minimal as possible. One of the (many) things that annoyed me in the Unity game was how intrusive it's UI elements are, so I've tried to do better. I'm happy to hear that you like it, I'm always working to try and improve it, and player feedback has been very helpful in making it better!

An additional plus is that you simply removed the sandbox aspect of the original game. I remember not being too fond of it in the original, very much prefer the straight forward approach (especially since there isn't really any freedom, you still end up doing exactly the same thing no matter what (...which I guess is the case for the majority of xxx sandbox games come to think of it :p))
That is one of the main reasons this project exists. I hate, HATE, wandering mechanics. They annoy me so much. If a dev is going to make a sandbox then the game has to be built around it. it has to use the sandbox to enhance the gameplay, to let the player have meaningful choices. But so many devs just slap it in as a gameplay substitute. Click around to find the story, no real choices, just extra steps.

The unity game felt so inaccessible that I set out to re-make some of my favorite scenes so I wouldn't have to deal with clicking around to re-watch the stuff I enjoyed. I never thought I'd be able to remake the whole game, but at some point I got far enough in that I figured, fuck it, how hard can it be? And six months later I'd managed to catch up to all the current content.

I also wasn't sure I was ever going to release the renpy version, as originally I had just made it for me. But I'm glad I decide to share it. A lot of people seem to really enjoy it and the community around it has be awesome!

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Night Mirror , Hope you are doing well.

Seeing as how we might still have a few more weeks before any update grind, Do you think you could let us know about any planned changes you are looking to implement from the request list?
Also, Could I also request the full request list be made accessible in a XL/Google Doc format? Non editable ofcourse.

Again, all of this is IF yoiu have time and are willing and able to do so. Your time and effort that you have spent on this is truly staggering and very very much appreciated.

Cheers

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes