Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Is there any pregnancy content actual ingame now? Last time i played u could only pick the option for later purposes i guess.
Before asking about a tag please check Genre Details!
PREGNANCY:
This game features 4 scenes with pregnancy content:
  • 1 Scene in which the MC gets a Sex doll pregnant and it has his baby (no visual pregnancy)
  • 1 Scene in which the MC gets 1 side and 1 background character visibly pregnant (also includes lactation)
  • 1 Scene where the MC can gets 1 side character pregnant (with belly) and has a baby with them.
  • 1 Scene where the MC can that offspring (grown up) pregnant too.
Additionally, there is the option for the player to ask some of the girls to take or not take birth control. There are mentions throughout (depending on what the player picked) where girls may talk about becoming pregnant after the MC has had sex with them.

At the current point in time, it is not possible to get other girls pregnant as that content does not yet exist in the Unity game.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.7f Progress Report #2 - FEB 5 @ 15:45 UTC (Task List)

Script, Images, and video have all been captured. I'm in the process of slicing the images now, then I'm going to put together the new Spac Beth Model and update the Do Over menu. After some chatting we have decided to run with the theme of the new scene, even if logically it has some issues in timing (we do have a solution to that, but I won't spoil what). It will be added on as the last event on the current day (after returning from the Water Park).

I do hope this is the last time we get a single scene and the game goes back to the normal 3 scene every 2 months... but, I mean, it is largely up to Ferdafs on that front, so it is mostly (as always) a wait and see game on my end.

Anyhow... keeping at it. Thanks for staying awesome!

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Is there any pregnancy content actual ingame now? Last time i played u could only pick the option for later purposes i guess.
Nope, not as of right now. It seems like there's a chance it'll never be implemented due to Patreon rules, according to someone from the original game thread. Plus there's also people who have been very vocal against incest pregnancy as a whole (which is quite frankly, in my opinion, kind of strange considering the game is crossing a lot of boundaries already), so there's that. I for one would love to see it be implemented, especially since there are already plenty of dialogues about it

Reactions: vilewe7570

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Nope, not as of right now. It seems like there's a chance it'll never be implemented due to Patreon rules, according to someone from the original game thread. Plus there's also people who have been very vocal against incest pregnancy as a whole (which is quite frankly, in my opinion, kind of strange considering the game is crossing a lot of boundaries already), so there's that. I for one would love to see it be implemented, especially since there are already plenty of dialogues about it
None of that is correct. Ferdafs has said no pregnancy for main characters due to the complexity, not any Patreon rule. I'm not moving forward with pregnancy (for main characters, as a story advancement) yet because that makes the two game incompatible. I do plan to make it a thing. This has all been touched on in the FAQ in the first post.

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
None of that is correct. Ferdafs has said no pregnancy for main characters due to the complexity, not any Patreon rule. I'm not moving forward with pregnancy (for main characters, as a story advancement) yet because that makes the two game incompatible. I do plan to make it a thing. This has all been touched on in the FAQ in the first post.
Sorry, I stand corrected (y)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.7f Progress Report #3 - FEB 5 @ 23:15 UTC (Task List)
Okay, all done for the day, made some good progress and hoping to make better progress tomorrow! Have all the image work done, sliced and such. Still need to edit the videos (later), but I do have this to share:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also updated the do over page, think the new character order is finally final. Did a bit of work on the text (still needs a lot more love before it's ready to go). Much of the dialogue needs some re-tuning to fit Beth's new tone after "The Talk". I plan to add a finish in and out option as well.

Tomorrow is the assembly pass, where I do all the pose work and put in the images. I expect that to take me a day or two, but who knows, maybe I'll surprise myself and it will go faster, after all, the new scene isn't very long.

Anyhow, that's all for now, next update when I have made more progress, thanks everyone for staying awesome!

havasi

Jan 24, 2020
r3.7f Progress Report #3 - FEB 5 @ 23:15 UTC (Task List)
Okay, all done for the day, made some good progress and hoping to make better progress tomorrow! Have all the image work done, sliced and such. Still need to edit the videos (later), but I do have this to share:

Also updated the do over page, think the new character order is finally final. Did a bit of work on the text (still needs a lot more love before it's ready to go). Much of the dialogue needs some re-tuning to fit Beth's new tone after "The Talk". I plan to add a finish in and out option as well.

Tomorrow is the assembly pass, where I do all the pose work and put in the images. I expect that to take me a day or two, but who knows, maybe I'll surprise myself and it will go faster, after all, the new scene isn't very long.

Anyhow, that's all for now, next update when I have made more progress, thanks everyone for staying awesome!
Appreciate it man. You are the only dev on this website that I have seen who gives constant progress update even to us non paying peasants.

Reactions: Night Mirror

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Appreciate it man. You are the only dev on this website that I have seen who gives constant progress update even to us non paying peasants.
Maybe because he isn't a dev and isn't getting no money from this?

andresix

Aug 9, 2020
How I got caught up in this game, really very good both the story and its scenes and details is really a very good job it became one of my favorite games. Much success in the future of this game. I hope that they continue to provide hours of content and that they can recruit someone to translate the game into Spanish at some point, since some people individually translate it, but some time after the release of the new update. anyway great game

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Ferdafs has said no pregnancy for main characters due to the complexity, not any Patreon rule.
And they only got themselves to blame for that complexity. i played that version, it is a mess lol.

I'm not moving forward with pregnancy (for main characters, as a story advancement) yet..(snip).. I do plan to make it a thing. This has all been touched on in the FAQ in the first post.
good-good-evil.gif

Also, thanks for still doing this Night Mirror, you're awesome.

Zanehere

Jan 17, 2021
I think this may have already been reported, but just in case day 36, "Family Night", after Old summer is chosen to watch the movie she says a couple of lines to Jerry starting with "It's fine Daddy, but I sort of wish...". This seems like something New Summer would say.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I think this may have already been reported, but just in case day 36, "Family Night", after Old summer is chosen to watch the movie she says a couple of lines to Jerry starting with "It's fine Daddy, but I sort of wish...". This seems like something New Summer would say.
It has been reported and corrected, but thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: Zanehere

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Old Summer/New Summer...

Seem the people who keeps track of these things have named 'Wild Summer' - Summer Prime.

Although that version of Summer blew herself up, so maybe it's not our new Summer...my head hurts.

Reactions: MangaKing

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.7f Progress Report #4 - FEB 6 @ 14:50 UTC (Task List)
Things are moving along. I'm about halfway through the scene and have a bunch of extra bits of art I need/want to make this time around, that has been slowing me a little. Here is one new art part (very minor background spoiler):

Have to take a break on the project for a bit, but will be back at it later. Looking like I'll get the scene done some time tomorrow~ish, then it will be off for the first round of editing (and I'll make some additional art and fucking blinks while those are being worked on).

It isn't a long scene and it's going about the speed I expected. I still don't have a release date yet, but as we get closer I'll let you all know! Thanks for being awesome!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
One bit of worrying news for fans of the show is that a news item that I saw the other day said that the guy who provides the voices for both Rick And Morty (and IIRC is also an executive producer) has been sacked because he's been convicted of domestic abuse, I think it was. Obviously I don't condone that, but I don't see how the show can continue without him.

• Sad
Reactions: Kane_Freeman

JimAnthony

Apr 28, 2019
One bit of worrying news for fans of the show is that a news item that I saw the other day said that the guy who provides the voices for both Rick And Morty (and IIRC is also an executive producer) has been sacked because he's been convicted of domestic abuse, I think it was. Obviously I don't condone that, but I don't see how the show can continue without him.
Pretty easily. He pretty much stopped being a creative and just had a "creator" credit. Coming in drunk all the time, WB distancing themselves cause there were words about this type of stuff with minors going round. There's some great voice actors who can do an indistinguishable R&M voice. Not too worried at all.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes