Smudgey

Nov 7, 2017
More typos
Day13

[Hypno-Toad-ist]
  • "Wait, you expect me to ALL that?!" should be "Wait, you expect me to do ALL that?!"
  • "Well, you should have thought about of that before disappearing for months and not doing any of them since you got back!" should be "Well, you should have thought about of that before disappearing for months and not doing any of them since you got back!"
  • "Beth speeds up, her fingering violently assulting Morticia's pussy" should be "Beth speeds up, her fingering violently assaulting Morticia's pussy"
  • "Beth wrestles off Morticia jeans and gently spreads her legs." should be "Beth wrestles off Morticia's jeans and gently spreads her legs."

[Locker]

• "He thinks my squirting was a bottle of water he knocked over. What a relief!" is marked as Jessica (whispering) when it is supposed to be Jessica (thoughts)
  • "I sorry Morty, I couldn't find the peanuts after all." should be "I'm sorry Morty, I couldn't find the peanuts after all."
  • "It's too later to salvage this, I'm sure she'll hate me no matter where I cum..." should be "It's too later to salvage this, I'm sure she'll hate me no matter where I cum..."
  • Not sure if this is intentional, but Morty says the line "WE HAD SEX AND EVERYTHING" even if you play nice guy and don't have sex with Jessica while in the locker.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok still not a complaint and Its probably just me.
I know I'm only at the water park point but I'm kinda starting to see less and less distinction between how manipulitive the MC is compared to how manipulitive the Anti-MC was.
I know attitude wise there is a diffrence but as to how they go about their manipulations well lets just say that as the game go's on.
For me atleast and I'm speaking personally here.
I'm kinda finding it harder and harder to tell either of them apart manipulatively speaking.
And I'm just sorta wondering to myself mainly.
If by or near the end of this game will I be still be able to tell the two of them apart?.

And I may well be wrong I wouldn't be surprised as I quite often am and it's really only just a vibe i'm gettiing from the game.
This is again by the way is Just my own small personal impression on how the game apears to me atleast to be progressing.

Again this is not a complaint the games is surprisingly good and I say surprisingly only because it's not what I would normally play.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I know I'm only at the water park point but I'm kinda starting to see less and less distinction between how manipulitive the MC is compared to how manipulitive the Anti-MC was.
I know attitude wise there is a diffrence but as to how they go about their manipulations well lets just say that as the game go's on.
I'm kinda finding it harder and harder to tell either of them apart manipulatively speaking.
If by or near the end of this game will I be still be able to tell the two of them apart?.

And I may well be wrong I wouldn't be surprised as I quite often am and it's really only just a vibe i'm gettiing from the game.
This is again by the way is Just my own small personal impression on how the game apears to me atleast to be progressing.

Again this is not a complaint the games is surprisingly good and I say surprisingly only because it's not what I would normally play.
I understand where you are coming from.

I would say, whenever faced with such a situation a few things are to be considered.

1) Is the other party a willing participant?
2) Are the actions justified from the perspective of the person whose sole motivation is getting his "Rocks off" so to speak?

The actions of the Morty here (the MC, not the Anti-Morty) are solely falling the second category. He is not thinking from the perspective of his partner. As you know He is as per the context of the game a HORNDOG.

tl:dr; Morty is a horndog only thinking with One of his heads.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
More typos
Day13

[Hypno-Toad-ist]
  • "Wait, you expect me to ALL that?!" should be "Wait, you expect me to do ALL that?!"
  • "Well, you should have thought about of that before disappearing for months and not doing any of them since you got back!" should be "Well, you should have thought about of that before disappearing for months and not doing any of them since you got back!"
  • "Beth speeds up, her fingering violently assulting Morticia's pussy" should be "Beth speeds up, her fingering violently assaulting Morticia's pussy"
  • "Beth wrestles off Morticia jeans and gently spreads her legs." should be "Beth wrestles off Morticia's jeans and gently spreads her legs."

[Locker]

• "He thinks my squirting was a bottle of water he knocked over. What a relief!" is marked as Jessica (whispering) when it is supposed to be Jessica (thoughts)
  • "I sorry Morty, I couldn't find the peanuts after all." should be "I'm sorry Morty, I couldn't find the peanuts after all."
  • "It's too later to salvage this, I'm sure she'll hate me no matter where I cum..." should be "It's too later to salvage this, I'm sure she'll hate me no matter where I cum..."
  • Not sure if this is intentional, but Morty says the line "WE HAD SEX AND EVERYTHING" even if you play nice guy and don't have sex with Jessica while in the locker.
Fixed! Thanks for the corrections! Jessica's issue was more tricky, had to add an extra variable, but you are correct, that line is in error. Will review the whole section and see if anything else needs tweaking.

The potion Rick gave to Morty was a short cut to confidence, and the thing that came out of him, isn't an evil version, just something he could become. At the end of day, Morty is still going to try and fuck anything that has a hole his dick can fit into.

From less of an "in game" view, Ferdafs hasn't really moved Morty forward at all. Even now, after so many events he is almost the same character he is at the start of the game, and so are the girls. This is because the events in the Unity game can be taken (somewhat) out of order, so having Morty progress in one event, only to revert in another would be prolematic. Not an issue here where everything is laid out as liner events.

I've tried (and somewhat succeeded, I think) to have him (and those around him) grow as characters, make progress, and actually develop some sort of relationship with each other.

Unfortunately, that isn't the case for the Unity game. So unless I want to completely gut every scene, re-draw it, and re-work all of it, I have to adapt what I get. Case in point, Morty is still going to "push" the girls out of their comfort zone, although, usually we are trying to do it for different reasons than the Unity game does. Such as Beth, who doesn't want to get caught in public fucking her son in the Renpy version, while in the Unity game, it's just another "I shouldn't be doing this with him" scene.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021

It all comes down to boundaries and context to me.
You’ve got to remember, Anti-Morty *is* Morty. He’s what happens when our player character has a certain level of confidence (via the serum), to the point where his sexual gratification exceeds his empathy.
What makes Anti-Morty a bad guy (in my moral judgement) is his complete misalignment with the priorities of the other party. At that point in the story, Anti-Morty is facing participants that have harder boundaries with what they’re happy to do, and he completely manipulates them (exploiting Beth’s horniness to have her do something she definitely doesn’t want to do, potentially taking advantage of Tricia for real when she just wanted to play pretend, and threatening Summer and Morticia emotionally with the safety of their Brother/his own mortality to have them cross a line in participating together.)

Our Morty is becoming more and more confident, so he’s necessarily becoming closer to Anti-Morty in terms of boldness. The difference, I think, is that he truly cares for the girls in a way that Anti-Morty never did (this is showcased with Morticia in “Morty’s Choice” and Beth in “The Talk”). His actions and motivations there stand in direct contrast to Anti-Morty’s motivations (I’m willing to forego my own gratifications for people I care about). The girls as well have grown to the point where they are becoming more open about what they’re willing to do with Morty, and while they’re all at different places (Morticia being the most open, even being a pursuer at times, Beth being really open with sane limits, and Summer being decently open, with the Ethan snag causing some internal conflict.) all the main girls at this point have accepted that they have this relationship with Morty on some level, even Summer. To me, the difference between Anti-Morty and Morty here is Anti-Morty would say “I want this, so it’s good.” and Morty would say (and be reasonably correct in context) “We want this, so it’s good.”

Heck, what i’d argue is the most evil person in the game (The Collector) is a Morty with the same circumstances but more time under his belt. That’s what makes both villain Mortys interesting to me. You’ve picked up on some good subtext here, but I hope this helps you see how Morty stands apart from his less savory counterparts.

As Night Mirror said, on some level he’s wrenching a progressing story out of the jaws of one that does not exist. I think he’s done a good job (enough that I’m able to offer this explanation, at any rate).

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well I thank you all for your responses and I think I understand what your all trying to say But.
In essence your telling me that Morty is already starting to turn into Anti-Morty however will atleast try to make sure his manipulated partner still ejoys it almost as much as he do's.
Unlike say Anti-Morty who really doesn't care as long as he enjoys it.

And that despite the girls getting rid of Anti-Morty not only because of how unfeeling he apeared but also because of how manipulative they realised he was.
By the time they realise that their Morty has turn'd into a slightly better version of both Collector-Morty and Anti-Morty they won't actually care.
Because their Morty will have allready corrupted them via his manipulations to a point beyond them careing enough to actually care.
Kinda like how Collector-Morty's Beth already has been?.

I know you quoted his mom chat but again that was just an Anti-Morty type manipulation he too could seem sincer when it suited him.
Lets face it that convo came across like he was just plucking at his moms heart strings and telling her what he knew she wanted to hear to get his way.
he wasn't being malicious, creepy or mean about it so I was ok with that.
But the comment at the end of "I don't have to hold back anymore" kinda proves my point.

And his manipulation's start to be far more noticable from the Chud,Beth incident onwards.
You say the Mom water park bit was him pushing her out of her comfort zone.
All I saw was him wanting to get his rocks off despite her initialy telling him not to start anything.
And him promising her yet again he wouldn't then once again totally ignoring her request and braking a promise that this time however.
He never really had any intention of ever keeping atleast the Massage first part of that was.

The second part of the water park after they go down the slide into the pool that was the actual fun part to play.
And fits with my later comment of whats fun about this game and in my opinion probably by far the best part of the water park scene all together.

Now don't get me wrong Its not my game I like it and I will continue to play it untill the point I get too pissed of with the MC's possible future manipulative actions.
And i'm certainly not trying to tell the Dev how their game should go.
Nope it's their game and they should make it how they want even if it requires braking from its insperation game's confines to proceed.

Again despite it's looks this is not a complaint about the game just an opinion.

Its just frustrating to me as a player because what I really loved about this game was the fact it started out less about Morty manipulating girls and I mean any girls Trisha included.
And more about him taking advatage of any situation and every opportunity he could.
Even if it didn't look like it could initially get him laid or had a very low chance of getting him laid.
Or whether it was either accidental or intentional (like Trisha and the Hot Tub set up or Moms bikini slide then grate at the water park incident) when they just happened to crop up around him.
That was for me atleast just way more fun and unique to read and play than it is becomeing now that it is more me just watching him manipulate his way with the girls.
And honestly manipulation is pretty much what most other games on here all have their MC doing.

On top of which honestly to me atleast being assertive is someone that dosen't need manipulation they see's a natural opportunity, recognises it and seize it, makeing the best use out of it.
Where as someone thats manipulative isn't actually assertive.
They fail to see a natural opportunity, or to recognises it let alone seize it.
And so they have to manafacture one that they can control usually out of weaknesses they perceive in others.
If anything it's the opposite of assertive and way closer to Creepy or Douchie.

Anyway like I said it's just my opnion and while I'm not be as keen as I was earlyer on in the game I still like the game so feel free to ignore this.

Last edited:

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
True. Love that he loves his family enough to "slip it in" when the opportunity arises. A family that fucks together stays together ;)
Vice is nice, but incest is best!

Well I thank you all for your responses and I think I understand what your all trying to say But.
In essence your telling me that Morty is already starting to turn into Anti-Morty but will atleast try to make sure his manipulated partner ejoys it almost as much as he do's.
And even though the girls got rid of Anti-Morty not only because of how unfeeling but also how manipulative they realised he was.
By the time they realise their Morty has turn'd into a slightly better version of both Collector-Morty and Anti-Morty they won't actually care because he will have allready corrupted them beyond the point of them careing enough to actually care.
Kinda like Collector-Morty's Beth already has been.

I know you quoted his mom chat but again that was just an Anti-Morty type manipulation he too could seem sincer when it suited him.
Lets face it that convo came across like he was just plucking at his moms heart strings and telling her what he knew she wanted to hear to get his way.
But the comment at the end of "I don't have to hold back anymore" kinda proves my point.

And his manipulation's start to be far more noticable from the Chud,Beth incident onwards.
All I saw was him wanting to get his rocks off despite her initialy telling him not to start anything.
And him promising her yet again he wouldn't then once again totally ignoring her request and braking a promise that this time however.
He never really had any intention of ever keeping atleast the Massage first part of that was.

The second part of the water park after they go down the slide into the pool that was the actual fun part to play.
And fits with my later comment of whats fun about this game and in my opinion probably by far the best part of the water park scene all together.

Now don't get me wrong Its not my game I like it and I will continue to play it untill the point I get too pissed of with the MC's possible future manipulative actions.
Nope it's their game and they should make it how they want even if it requires braking from its insperation game's confines to proceed.

Again despite it's looks this is not a complaint about the game just an opinion.

Its just frustrating to me as a player because what I really loved about this game was the fact it started out less about Morty manipulating girls and I mean any girls Trisha included.
And more about him taking advatage of any situation and every opportunity he could.
Even if it didn't look like it could initially get him laid or had a very low chance of getting him laid.
Or whether it was either accidental or intentional (like Trisha and the Hot Tub set up or Moms bikini slide then grate at the water park incident) when they just happened to crop up around him.
That was for me atleast just way more fun and unique to read and play than it is becomeing now that it is more me just watching him manipulate his way with the girls.
And honestly manipulation is pretty much what most other games on here all have their MC doing.

On top of which honestly to me atleast being assertive is someone that dosen't need manipulation they see's a natural opportunity, recognises it and seize it, makeing the best use out of it.
And so they have to manafacture one that they can control usually out of weaknesses they perceive in others.

Anyway like I said it's just my opnion and while I'm not be as keen as I was earlyer on in the game I still like the game so feel free to ignore this.
That's the trouble with the whole Rick and Morty story ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally, I find the more aroused I get, the more blood is allocated to the non-thinking parts of my body, to the extent that, my disbelief is well and truly suspended.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
In essence your telling me that Morty is already starting to turn into Anti-Morty however will atleast try to make sure his manipulated partner still ejoys it almost as much as he do's.

And that despite the girls getting rid of Anti-Morty not only because of how unfeeling he apeared but also because of how manipulative they realised he was.
By the time they realise that their Morty has turn'd into a slightly better version of both Collector-Morty and Anti-Morty they won't actually care.
Because their Morty will have allready corrupted them via his manipulations to a point beyond them careing enough to actually care.
Kinda like how Collector-Morty's Beth already has been?.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
To help with everyone asking for it and some odder requests I'm surprised they're isn't a "What If" section in the mind blowers, a little part that lets everyone's wish gets add but not in the main game. Like those teasers from the last season trailer and we see the girls with a big old pregnant belly, threesome mash up, see how they each react to chud Morty and so forth.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
To help with everyone asking for it and some odder requests I'm surprised they're isn't a "What If" section in the mind blowers, a little part that lets everyone's wish gets add but not in the main game. Like those teasers from the last season trailer and we see the girls with a big old pregnant belly, threesome mash up, see how they each react to chud Morty and so forth.
I think the issue more lies with production realities than the content of the requests (within reason). If someone can offer up the art, and Night Mirror feels there's a place for it in the game, there shouldn't be a problem. This issue comes in where it's very easy to offer up an idea, even a good one, but it's a lot harder to find someone who wants to draw it.

Some of the content in the game has been drawn by people from here, and there's some things being worked on behind the scenes, and it's all really good stuff, but those people offering their skills are few and far between. I'd personally love to see more original content for this version, but it's up to people with artistic ability (I can't draw a straight line lmao) to make it happen, if they want to see it.

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Game (either version) has yet to do a storyline involving either the time or the death crystals that ("scientifically" speaking) allow greater perception of the fourth dimension... just plug the time and death crystals into the alternate reality viewer device and make the "what if" stuff be accessible via this method as the Mindblowers. Or make it the device that would allow for the proper branching of plot lines, but that seems like way waaay too much work for what is essentially a visual novel, not a choose-your-own-adventure novel... especially one done fo' free!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
The primary factor in any bonus content being added to the game is my interest in it, and how motivated I am to work on it. I don't spend every day working on this game (I want to spend even less then I am now). As I've said again, and again, I'm not an artist. "Making" art is a major time consuming task for me to do. While many people have submitted some good ideas, ideas are not what I'm short on. New scenes, anywhere in the game means new art for those scenes.

Additionally, I'm a lot less interested in making Mindblower only content, and even less so in "What If" scenes. I understand there is stuff people want to see that this game doesn't offer (yet), and sadly the continuing answer is: that stuff just has to wait, until the right time (whenever that is).

Jul 16, 2022
r3.8 (again) What and When!

It's been a few days since the update went out and with only a minor issue (a frustrating one, that people will now fill pages with that the day is constant Sunday...) so far, it's that time to once again to talk about what the future holds! What is next and when (mabye) you can expect it!

As always, let's start with the when first. This is the trickiest one because as of the past year~ish Ferdafs has been all over the place with updates. From 3~4 months on average, and recently a lot less scenes per update (due to medical issues). My guess continues to be every three months, so... May? June? Maybe?

When it does come out, we'll do our best to bring it over in as timely a manor as we can, while adding in extra little things to try and enhance, improve, and match the experience in this game.

Onto the what. While the primary content as always will come from Ferdafs, I do have two (three?) additional scenes in the works. While I'm not ready to go into very much detail about any of them just yet, I will say one is a larger scene that is being collaborated on. I might assist with the art, but I'm not the one drawing it, so it is up to the artist on the pace they want to work on the (free) content. There is no promise this will be ready for the next update (there is no need to rush, it gets done at the speed it gets done), but it is in good shape right now, so it is possible it may be ready for the next round of content.

The other scene is MUCH smaller, and I expect it to only be 3~4 images (with expressions and some very light frame animation) to add in Morticia's missing sleep molest scene. I've been looking for art for it for a while and I think I have enough to make the few shots I need. Unlike other scenes of this type, there will be an option to roleplay it as well, since she is into it, as well as an option not to take part, that isn't a (skip). I've already written/coded the scene, but, as always, art is really the hard part for me.

There is also the chance of a 3rd scene, but this one is more... tricky? Spoilers for the latest scene, and I guess very minor spoilers about this scene below, skip if you want to stay spoiler free.

Beyond that, no plans for additional game systems tampering, but I am (after this post is done) going to add yet another section to the Request/Contributions post, which is "BugFixes" so that you can all see what bugs have been found and fixed. While I doubt this will deter people from telling me there is the same bug over and over, it will put them in one easily accessible place I can link to so that everyone can see them (instead of searching dozens of pages).

And that's about it. As always, we'll be working on an off on the game (trying to find the strength to finish the blinks) while we await the next update. I hope you enjoyed the latest content, even if it was short.

Thank you everyone for staying awesome!
You're the best dude! Seriously, mad respect for the work you put in (y)

Reactions: Night Mirror

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I have a small dialogue change, or addition, to propose. At the climax of the Christmas scene, it seems a missed opportunity (if you finish inside) that nobody uses the expression "Christmas creampie". I suggest one of the Beths says it. You choose.

Smudgey

Nov 7, 2017
Bug/typo Report
Day 15
[New Cheerleader]
  • During the first locker scene, Reka has misaligned blink animations when she is bent over and you're unable to see her face.

[Foot Fuck]
  • "Wam liquid comes out from inside her." should be "Warm liquid comes out from inside her."
  • "You stand then yank Your twin sister up by the hair" should be "You stand then yank your twin sister up by the hair"
Day 17
[Hands Free Mode]
  • Summer's eyeblinks are misaligned when the car starts pulling her pants down, same with the pose immediately afterwards.
[Midnight Snack]
  • Beth's vaginal creampie image activates a few sentences before you actually make the choice to do so.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Bug/typo Report
Day 15
[New Cheerleader]
  • During the first locker scene, Reka has misaligned blink animations when she is bent over and you're unable to see her face.

[Foot Fuck]
  • "Wam liquid comes out from inside her." should be "Warm liquid comes out from inside her."
  • "You stand then yank Your twin sister up by the hair" should be "You stand then yank your twin sister up by the hair"
Day 17
[Hands Free Mode]
  • Summer's eyeblinks are misaligned when the car starts pulling her pants down, same with the pose immediately afterwards.
[Midnight Snack]
  • Beth's vaginal creampie image activates a few sentences before you actually make the choice to do so.
Fixed! Thanks for the finds, mostly just the wrong layer being displayed for the image issues, so no new art needed, just a typo correction.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Found a bug. If you try to edit Morticia's and Summer's nickname and petname on the Do Over page but don't actually enter a value the game crashes. Beth seems to be fine and will go back to the default values if they weren't already set that way.

Fixed. I see the issue, Summer and Morticia were missing a "default" pet name state (because it is just their names).

Reactions: JLucci
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes