Smudgey

Nov 7, 2017
Bug/Typo Report

Day 18:Trandor
  • "Okay, If you say so." should be "Okay, if you say so."
Day 18:Liftin' Bro
  • I believe "Tricia's licking me, while Reka's stroking me, this is the best!" is supposed to be Morty (Thoughts).
Day 18: Fascist World
  • "Now we can both go to your own dimensions!" should be "Now we can both go to our own dimensions!"
Day 19: Party Planner
  • "*gigele* You're a riot, Morty." should be "*giggle* You're a riot, Morty."
  • "You're right, he'd flip if he knew I was curious about another beings dick." should be "You're right, he'd flip if he knew I was curious about another being's dick."
Day 19: Rape Play
  • "Your hips jerk a few times sending new spurts deep inside bowls." should be "Your hips jerk a few times sending new spurts deep inside her bowels."
Day 20: Gazorpazorp
  • Every instance of Sa-Sha (Crytal?) (Samantha?) should be Sa-Sha (Crystal?) (Samantha?)
  • "Especially since you wont let me use protection." should be "Especially since you won't let me use protection."
  • If you tell Morticia to leave, she still hangs around in the next scene.
  • After falling asleep, the baby's eyes are immediately open again before being taken away to the sleeping incubators.
  • "A moment later her hole contracts. Although it still quivers as if expecting to be steched open again." should be "A moment later her hole contracts. Although it still quivers as if expecting to be stretched open again."
  • When Sandra agrees to be your sex partner in the arena, there's an entire dialogue about Morty not ejaculating even though he clearly ejaculates with Lisa in every option.
Day 20: Stripper
  • "You have to insure my transport and stay." should be "You have to ensure my transport and stay."
  • I could be a wrong, but I think "Yey, you're the best, bro!" should be "Yay, you're the best, bro!"
Day 20: Mixed Messages
  • "Sadomize me like you did before!" should be "Sodomize me like you did before!"
  • Tricia's dialogue is a bit confusing in this segment, she claims you sodomized her and jizzed in her mouth no matter what option you picked and then when questioned by Morty she immediately denies having sex even if you did. The mind erase gun explains some of it, but I think this section needs flag markers and tweaks to the dialogue for consistency/clarity.
Day 20: The 4th Hole
  • Just an idea, but I think Summer should mention the hole in Morty's door when she tries closing it for privacy.
  • "Morticia set's your phone on the bed." should be "Morticia sets your phone on the bed."
  • "So you haven't preped her at all?" should be "So you haven't prepped her at all?"
  • "Morticia get's down behind Summer, spreading her butt cheeks." should be "Morticia gets down behind Summer, spreading her butt cheeks."

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Bug/Typo Report

Day 18:Trandor
  • "Okay, If you say so." should be "Okay, if you say so."
Day 18:Liftin' Bro
  • I believe "Tricia's licking me, while Reka's stroking me, this is the best!" is supposed to be Morty (Thoughts).
Day 18: Fascist World
  • "Now we can both go to your own dimensions!" should be "Now we can both go to our own dimensions!"
Day 19: Party Planner
  • "*gigele* You're a riot, Morty." should be "*giggle* You're a riot, Morty."
  • "You're right, he'd flip if he knew I was curious about another beings dick." should be "You're right, he'd flip if he knew I was curious about another being's dick."
Day 19: Rape Play
  • "Your hips jerk a few times sending new spurts deep inside bowls." should be "Your hips jerk a few times sending new spurts deep inside her bowels."
Day 20: Gazorpazorp
  • Every instance of Sa-Sha (Crytal?) (Samantha?) should be Sa-Sha (Crystal?) (Samantha?)
  • "Especially since you wont let me use protection." should be "Especially since you won't let me use protection."
  • If you tell Morticia to leave, she still hangs around in the next scene.
  • After falling asleep, the baby's eyes are immediately open again before being taken away to the sleeping incubators.
  • "A moment later her hole contracts. Although it still quivers as if expecting to be steched open again." should be "A moment later her hole contracts. Although it still quivers as if expecting to be stretched open again."
  • When Sandra agrees to be your sex partner in the arena, there's an entire dialogue about Morty not ejaculating even though he clearly ejaculates with Lisa in every option.
Day 20: Stripper
  • "You have to insure my transport and stay." should be "You have to ensure my transport and stay."
  • I could be a wrong, but I think "Yey, you're the best, bro!" should be "Yay, you're the best, bro!"
Day 20: Mixed Messages
  • "Sadomize me like you did before!" should be "Sodomize me like you did before!"
  • Tricia's dialogue is a bit confusing in this segment, she claims you sodomized her and jizzed in her mouth no matter what option you picked and then when questioned by Morty she immediately denies having sex even if you did. The mind erase gun explains some of it, but I think this section needs flag markers and tweaks to the dialogue for consistency/clarity.
Day 20: The 4th Hole
  • Just an idea, but I think Summer should mention the hole in Morty's door when she tries closing it for privacy.
  • "Morticia set's your phone on the bed." should be "Morticia sets your phone on the bed."
  • "So you haven't preped her at all?" should be "So you haven't prepped her at all?"
  • "Morticia get's down behind Summer, spreading her butt cheeks." should be "Morticia gets down behind Summer, spreading her butt cheeks."
Thanks for finding these! I'll work on getting them fixed!

Edit:
Fixes completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hunkio

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
did the latest version break save files? seem i cant load mine from the 3.7
It shouldn't have...? I did do an engine upgrade so it's not impossible. Renpy seems very finicky with saves, and I've never found a great resource on why the break.

It seems the only way for saves to never break, is for me to never change anything, and... well, that just isn't going to happen. Each update has fixes, and content that sometimes has to go into past scenes. I know having broken saves sucks, and I wish the engine was better with changes, but, on the plus side, at least I put in a fairly fast way to restore any game state you want.

Last edited:

Smudgey

Nov 7, 2017
Bug/Typo Report

Day 21: Kidnapped
  • "Calm down Morty, they're aliens cannibals, they only eat each other!" should be "Calm down Morty, they're alien cannibals, they only eat each other!"
    • In the script the dialogue for this entire chapter is referencing [mcs.frick.name] when it should be [mcs.rick.name], it'll be an issue for people who nickname Female Rick something different since it's used for the men on The Citadel multiple times.
  • "That's probably because they don't allow female Rick in The Citadel." should be "That's probably because they don't allow female Ricks in The Citadel."
  • "Why don't they allow female Rick?" should be "Why don't they allow female Ricks?"
  • "Most Rick's can't tell the difference between Morty's-" should be "Most Ricks can't tell the difference between Mortys-".
  • "You know, like a Citadel full of female Rick?" should be "You know, like a Citadel full of female Ricks?"
  • "We tried, but none of the female Rick saw eye to eye." should be "We tried, but none of the female Ricks saw eye to eye."
  • "Not many Rick around, so that's good." should be "Not many Ricks around, so that's good."
  • "Right this way sir, I mean mam..." should be "Right this way sir, I mean ma'am..."
  • "Mortys and Rick, I thank you all for coming today for the opening of our new VIP attraction!" should be "Mortys and Ricks, I thank you all for coming today for the opening of our new VIP attraction!"
  • "Just follow all the other Morty's, it's a long line, you can't miss them." should be "Just follow all the other Mortys, it's a long line, you can't miss them."
Day 22: The Gift
  • The image of Kiara's jizz covered ass flashes on screen for a single frame during the cumming animation.
  • "Nevermind. You ready to got get that plasma?" should be "Nevermind. You ready to go get that plasma?"
Day 22: Plugged
  • "I know, I'm just your wet juices to get the toy wet!" should be "I know, I'm just using your wet juices to get the toy wet!"
  • "I don't want to lose my chasity to a toy!" should be "I don't want to lose my chastity to a toy!"
  • "It feels like It's trying to penetrate me deeper." should be "It feels like it's trying to penetrate me deeper."
Day 22: Chicken Wings
  • Summer needs her eyes adjusted to look back at Morty when she says "Yeah, obviously I am."
  • "Summer turns around and sees the man in a trench coat and glasses pretending to read a cooking magazine." should be "Summer turns around and sees the man in a trench coat and glasses pretending to read a restaurant menu."
  • "Ethan starts making faces and shaking on his table." should be "Ethan starts making faces and shaking on his bench."
Day 22: Happy Accident
  • There is a single black frame during the initial vaginal penetration animation interrupting the loop.
Day 23: Towel Fuck
  • "Maybe it's a good thing he pulled out, otherwise might have gotten me pregnant." should be "Maybe it's a good thing he pulled out, otherwise he might have gotten me pregnant."
Day 23: Just the Tip
  • Beth's vibrator is missing from the scene when Morty is getting ready for anal.
Day 24: 3-Way
  • "Without bothering to pull up your pants your sprint for your room." should be "Without bothering to pull up your pants you sprint for your room."
  • "It's not your fault, I know I can be a bit of a cunt sometime." should be "It's not your fault, I know I can be a bit of a cunt sometimes."
  • If you choose to pullout, Tricia's eyeblink animations stay on the bed even when she's not there.
Day 24: Docs Orders
  • "You press the tip of you raw dick against your mother's pussy, about to penetrate her." should be "You press the tip of your raw dick against your mother's pussy, about to penetrate her."

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Smudgey
Thanks for the fixes and corrections! I've put them all in except for the image inconsistency in Day 23: Just the Tip (see below).

In the script the dialogue for this entire chapter is referencing [mcs.frick.name] when it should be [mcs.rick.name], it'll be an issue for people who nickname Female Rick something different since it's used for the men on The Citadel multiple times.
Fixed. names in this section only refer specifically when talking about her.

Day 22: Happy Accident
  • There is a single black frame during the initial vaginal penetration animation interrupting the loop.
I'm not seeing this on my end, what is the dialogue line this is happening on (so I can find the movie file attached to it).

Beth's vibrator is missing from the scene when Morty is getting ready for anal.
Hmmm, yeah I see it is missing from the original images. Will have to debate what to do, I'd prefer not to change the image, so it might just get left that way.

Smudgey

Nov 7, 2017
Sorry for the late reply, just got back from work.

I'm not seeing this on my end, what is the dialogue line this is happening on (so I can find the movie file attached to it).
The animation error occurs between
b "B-but- ah~!"
bt "He thinks he's still between my thighs..."
bt "What should I do? I can't think straight at all..."

It's easy to miss since the animation only lasts for 3 lines of dialogue before switching to the next one.

Reactions: Night Mirror
Dec 26, 2022
Hey I just noticed a typo apologies if it has already been fixed, but on day 18 after being interrogated by Beth and when summer is called down for dinner by Beth after the line "Summer come down to have dinner or we'll miss the sleeping curfew." when summer leaves the line "Beth locks the door after herself and leaves you tied up in the room." when shouldn't it be summer leaves the room?

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey I just noticed a typo apologies if it has already been fixed, but on day 18 after being interrogated by Beth and when summer is called down for dinner by Beth after the line "Summer come down to have dinner or we'll miss the sleeping curfew." when summer leaves the line "Beth locks the door after herself and leaves you tied up in the room." when shouldn't it be summer leaves the room?
Fixed! Thanks for the find!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I've
Yeah i read it but i found it weird and thought it was just me and something went wrong with the download, thanks
I've talked fairly expensively about why this game doesn't have any sounds/music. If you want to know more, check out the FAQ in the first post, or do a thread search for music tagging my name.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
While I still expect the next update to be a ways off, I thought I would take a moment to share some work going on behind the scenes on some of the extras that will be in the next version, along with whatever new content we get from Ferdafs. Keep in mind these are works in progress and are subject to change before release. There is also some spoiler content here, so if you want to be completely surprised then just know we are working on stuff and you can stop reading here!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition to that stuff, there is also one more (bonus) scene in the works, but again, it's not far enough along that I want to share anything about it other than it's in the works. I'm not sure if it will be ready for the next update (it's a big scene and requires a lot of time and effort), but as always, I'll let you all know more about it as I know more.

I still haven't found the drive to work on blinks, but I will finish them at some point.

Anyhow... thanks for staying awesome!

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes