Smudgey

Nov 7, 2017
Yeah, that very much looks like a graphical artifact since it only happens on 1 frame halfway down (and not through the whole thing). Not sure I can fix it without changing the animation.
Well to be more specific, the black line follows the top of door's border and flickers intermittently all the way down. Like I said before, if isn't reproducible on your end then do not worry about it, there's no need to waste time with niche' cases that don't effect everyone.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Smudgey

Nov 7, 2017
Bug/Typo Report

Day 35: Interrogation
  • "As Katya's coming, you manage to push her entire body against the shelf." should be "As Katya's cumming, you manage to push her entire body against the shelf."
Day 35: Boardgames
  • "Pulling down your zipper, your mom frees your rock hard cock from you pants." should be "Pulling down your zipper, your mom frees your rock hard cock from your pants."
Day 35: Comfort
  • "If that's the only way, than I-I don't want to be saved." should be "If that's the only way, then I-I don't want to be saved."
    • Morty says the line "Did you start taking birth control?" even if Beth has always been taking it in your playthrough.
Day 35: Spying
  • "Oh calm your tits! Everyone in this room has let him fuck you." should be "Oh calm your tits! Everyone in this room has let him fuck themselves."
Day 36: Snuggles
  • If you choose "Wake her up (Skip)" a second layer of animation plays and overlaps the bottom layer incorrectly.
  • "It doesn't feel quiet as good as when she does it, but it's much hotter when it's just you." should be "It doesn't feel quite as good as when she does it, but it's much hotter when it's just you."
  • "It isn't long before you feel you climax building." should be "It isn't long before you feel your climax building."
Day 36: Ghosts
  • "Why does this dumb belt require you to be naked in this dimension!" should be "Why does this dumb belt require you to be naked in this dimension?"
  • The line "You feel cold sweat running down your back as you hear Jessica mention your name, and her eyes drift across your invisible, naked, body." doesn't make sense in twincest mode since Jessica says "your brother" not "Morty"
    • At the line "I think he wants to do it with me before he can move on." Morty's lubed dick disappears.
    • At the line "Holy shit, they both look so fucking hot." Morticia's mouth has remnants of her other mouth overlapping her teeth.
  • "You pull back and shoot your hot jizz all over their face." should be "You pull back and shoot your hot jizz all over their faces."
  • "Yeah, If you're okay with that." should be "Yeah, if you're okay with that."
  • "Oh, no, not really, ghost can't get you pregnant." should be "Oh, no, not really, ghosts can't get you pregnant."
Day 36: Family Night
  • "Hey kids! What'ca talking 'bout?" should be "Hey kids! What'cha talking 'bout?"
  • "Beside, Beth, you and Morty stay up and do it all the time!" should be "Besides, Beth, you and Morty stay up and do it all the time!"
    • For some reason if you pick Summer to join the movie, it plays Wild Summer's dialogue about wanting to be alone with Jerry.
    • I think all the dialogue during the couch scene should be changed to whispers since Morty and Morticia are trying to not be noticed.
  • "N-no, there is no way the other's wouldn't notice all three of us touching each other." should be "N-no, there is no way the others wouldn't notice all three of us touching each other."
  • "You stealthily lick your finger and guide it up your little sister's thigh." should be "You stealthily lick your fingers and guide them up your little sister's thigh."
  • "You slide your finger inside your twin sister, gently stretching out her pussy while exploring it." should be "You slide your fingers inside your twin sister, gently stretching out her pussy while exploring it."
  • "You and your twin sister take turns sliding your finger into her hole." should be "You and your twin sister take turns sliding your fingers into her hole."
  • "You try to match her pace as best you can while pushing your finger deeper inside." should be "You try to match her pace as best you can while pushing your fingers deeper inside."
Day 36: Stuck in the Wash
  • "But, that's even of a more reason to refuse him." should be "But, that's even more of a reason to refuse him."
  • "After you pull the comdon out of it's package, you can taste a bit of rubber and lube in your mouth." should be "After you pull the condom out of it's package, you can taste a bit of rubber and lube in your mouth."
Day 36: Checking In
  • Morty says "Did she get horny from me cumming on her?!" even if you chose to not pullout of Morticia and end the scene early without interacting with Summer at all.
  • "Yeah, that was pretty uncomfortable?" should be "Yeah, that was pretty uncomfortable."
  • "Carefully. you creep inside and slowly head towards her closet." should be "Carefully, you creep inside and slowly head towards her closet."
  • "You slow down a slightly, trying to find your sister's preferred speed." should be "You slow down slightly, trying to find your sister's preferred speed."
Almost completely caught up now, hopefully my next report will be the last one!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Bug/Typo Report
FIXED! Thank you for all the help in finding these!

At the line "I think he wants to do it with me before he can move on." Morty's lubed dick disappears.
Image doesn't exist for his standing model, would have to make it. Will add it onto my art extras list, but not a high priority.

I think all the dialogue during the couch scene should be changed to whispers since Morty and Morticia are trying to not be noticed.
In general, I only want to use whisper dialogue with 1-2 lines, but not full conversations, as it can be annoying to read small text for long periods. For scenes like this, it is implied they are whispering.

Almost completely caught up now, hopefully my next report will be the last one!
Haha... sigh, finding typos and errors will never be done...

FeartheGreat

Oct 31, 2020
Any full save for this?
Actually try to play the game before asking for a full save and you will realize that what you are asking for is pointless. Plus I highly recommend actually giving this game a read. It's seriously very well writen and deserving of your time. You would be doing yourself a horrible diservice only looking at the sex scenes.

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So i've been having a ton of fun with Elevenlabs AI voice cloning and was wondering how hard would be it to add fully voiced lines? Can Ren'py even do that? Cause I've got a really good Rick and Morty voice and i'm working on Summer now.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
So i've been having a ton of fun with Elevenlabs AI voice cloning and was wondering how hard would be it to add fully voiced lines? Can Ren'py even do that? Cause I've got a really good Rick and Morty voice and i'm working on Summer now.
Voice lines would need to be preprocessed and exported as audio files, then triggered per line in game. At the moment, renpy only supports using the system text-to-speech voices (press "V" to enable).

I have already talked about adding voices to the game (do a thread search to find the posts), and the short answer is, most likely not, it would have to be done as a user mod.

Reactions: Sexypeachgames

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Cause I've got a really good Rick and Morty voice and i'm working on Summer now.
Got examples? I tried my best to get this to work and I couldn't for the life of me. Curious to hear what you got (vocaroo is an easy hosting platform if you want to use that).

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
its have trojan virus ( in gofile download )
Very, very unlikely. It is more than likely a false positive.

But, I do try and follow up with all issues, so what software reported it, and which file?

Edit:
Downloaded and ran an MD5 on the file against my master file and both came back with the same checksum: 7facf296aeaad2d5cf4f46d6b7b263b7
So, yeah, false positive.

Last edited:

Smudgey

Nov 7, 2017
Typo Report (No Bugs today, Merry Space Christmas)

Day 37: Not the Bees
  • "As she enjoys the warm feeling of cum insider her, her pussy tightens, forcing more cum out of her slit." should be "As she enjoys the warm feeling of cum inside her, her pussy tightens, forcing more cum out of her slit."
Day 37: CHUDs
  • "But, I will have to take your word of it yet again." should be "But, I will have to take your word for it yet again."
Day 37: Horse Hospital
  • "It's fine, lets just get you mounted and so we can finish up." should be "It's fine, lets just get you mounted so we can finish up."
Day 37: Rick-Dick-ulous
  • "Why dos that name sound familiar?" should be "Why does that name sound familiar?"
    • You might want to add a line explaining why Crossdresser Morty was fooled by Summer's panties after smelling them, my assumption was that Morticia bought Jessica's shampoo like she said she would and wore them herself.
  • "The Rick working here must be really whipped." should be "The Ricks working here must be really whipped."
  • "Your sister points at a corner full of Jessica's entertaining Mortys." should be "Your sister points at a corner full of Jessicas entertaining Mortys."
  • "Judging by some of the things these Morty's are having sex with, maybe...?" should be "Judging by some of the things these Mortys are having sex with, maybe...?"
    • When the discussion with the recruiters begins, the script starts using [mcs.frick.name] when referring to normal Ricks again.
  • "We'll never find another way inside with all these Rick guarding the place." should be "We'll never find another way inside with all these Ricks guarding the place."
  • "The Mortys sit back and get comfortable as Rick get's down on her knees in front of you." should be "The Mortys sit back and get comfortable as Rick gets down on her knees in front of you."
  • "You feel your cock getting skilfully massaged by her tongue every time it goes in her mouth." should be "You feel your cock getting skillfully massaged by her tongue every time it goes in her mouth."
  • "The Morty's start laughing amongst themselves and making awkward Star Wars jokes." should be "The Mortys start laughing amongst themselves and making awkward Star Wars jokes."
  • "Well, not everyone, to each their own. But we have a lot of customers, especially Rick's, that love dieing over and over as they cum." should be "Well, not everyone, to each their own. But we have a lot of customers, especially Ricks, that love dying over and over as they cum."
  • "Your mom flicks her tongue against your balls and slowly licks her way up to your shaft to the tip." should be "Your mom flicks her tongue against your balls and slowly licks her way up your shaft to the tip."
  • "It's like I'm being fucking in both holes!" should be "It's like I'm being fucked in both holes!"
Day 37: Morty's Choice
  • "You are a rare find indeed, one of the few female Morty on this curve." should be "You are a rare find indeed, one of the few female Mortys on this curve."
Day 38: Innertube
  • "Or if I keep coming inside her how she could go the complete opposite direction in nine months..." should be "Or if I keep cumming inside her how she could go the complete opposite direction in nine months..."
  • "You rub her soles slowly, being sure to press your thumb forcefully into her muscles. Each time you do, Summer let's out a quiet gasp of pleasure." should be "You rub her soles slowly, being sure to press your thumb forcefully into her muscles. Each time you do, Summer lets out a quiet gasp of pleasure."
  • "Ahh~ Make sure you come outside!" should be "Ahh~ Make sure you cum outside!"

And that's everything for the current update. A little anti-climactic but these last 2 days were surprisingly clean compared to the rest of the game so kudos to whoever looked over the test versions. I think I scrubbed the game pretty thoroughly, however I do have some caveats I want to mention.
1st: While going through, I decided to omit trivial/nitpicky typos that I felt weren't worth the effort, such as extra spaces or minor punctuation flaws. If the sentence flowed fine I let it be.
2nd: I did not rigorously test the Do Over settings or anything UI related. Picking every single encounter variation and scrubbing the scripts for contradictions would've taken ages. My playthrough was "High Incest" + "Consensual Pregnancy" themed and I made sure to view every story option along that path so I'm confident anyone playing the same way shouldn't experience anymore issues moving forward.

With all that said, I don't want to jinx it, but I believe I have accounted for the vast majority of errors in the game's main storyline as well. Thank you Night Mirror for your continued dedication to this remake, I'll always look forward to the next update.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Fixed! Thank you for all your hard working in helping find all these issues! It has been very appreciated!

You might want to add a line explaining why Crossdresser Morty was fooled by Summer's panties after smelling them, my assumption was that Morticia bought Jessica's shampoo like she said she would and wore them herself.
Extra dialogue added! Good suggestion!

When the discussion with the recruiters begins, the script starts using [mcs.frick.name] when referring to normal Ricks again.
Fixed!

And that's everything for the current update. A little anti-climactic but these last 2 days were surprisingly clean compared to the rest of the game so kudos to whoever looked over the test versions. I think I scrubbed the game pretty thoroughly, however I do have some caveats I want to mention.
These are the days where aaronminus and kimlana first joined in to help with editing, so I had extra pairs of eyes checking over all my typos. When I'm just on my own, lots of mistakes make it through. While kimlana has dropped off, aaronminus is still going strong helping improve the past few updates (as well as working on other things).

With all that said, I don't want to jinx it, but I believe I have accounted for the vast majority of errors in the game's main storyline as well. Thank you Night Mirror for your continued dedication to this remake, I'll always look forward to the next update.
Your work has been very helpful in tracking down issues I would have never found on my own (I rarely replay the whole game at this point (having already spent a crazy amount of time with it (although, I do still replay some select scenes for... uh... reasons...))).

That being said, aaronminus is in the process of doing a full game review at the moment (a huge undertaking), looking for not only typos but other issues as well.

Thank you again for all the work you've done on this! It has very much helped improve the game overall. Feel free to submit any other issues, changes, typos or bugs you come across (anywhere in the game) if you want, I'm always open to feedback and corrections. Thanks for being awesome!

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021

Day 37: Not the Bees
  • "As she enjoys the warm feeling of cum insider her, her pussy tightens, forcing more cum out of her slit." should be "As she enjoys the warm feeling of cum inside her, her pussy tightens, forcing more cum out of her slit."
Day 37: CHUDs
  • "But, I will have to take your word of it yet again." should be "But, I will have to take your word for it yet again."
Day 37: Horse Hospital
  • "It's fine, lets just get you mounted and so we can finish up." should be "It's fine, lets just get you mounted so we can finish up."
Day 37: Rick-Dick-ulous
  • "Why dos that name sound familiar?" should be "Why does that name sound familiar?"
    • You might want to add a line explaining why Crossdresser Morty was fooled by Summer's panties after smelling them, my assumption was that Morticia bought Jessica's shampoo like she said she would and wore them herself.
  • "The Rick working here must be really whipped." should be "The Ricks working here must be really whipped."
  • "Your sister points at a corner full of Jessica's entertaining Mortys." should be "Your sister points at a corner full of Jessicas entertaining Mortys."
  • "Judging by some of the things these Morty's are having sex with, maybe...?" should be "Judging by some of the things these Mortys are having sex with, maybe...?"
    • When the discussion with the recruiters begins, the script starts using [mcs.frick.name] when referring to normal Ricks again.
  • "We'll never find another way inside with all these Rick guarding the place." should be "We'll never find another way inside with all these Ricks guarding the place."
  • "The Mortys sit back and get comfortable as Rick get's down on her knees in front of you." should be "The Mortys sit back and get comfortable as Rick gets down on her knees in front of you."
  • "You feel your cock getting skilfully massaged by her tongue every time it goes in her mouth." should be "You feel your cock getting skillfully massaged by her tongue every time it goes in her mouth."
  • "The Morty's start laughing amongst themselves and making awkward Star Wars jokes." should be "The Mortys start laughing amongst themselves and making awkward Star Wars jokes."
  • "Well, not everyone, to each their own. But we have a lot of customers, especially Rick's, that love dieing over and over as they cum." should be "Well, not everyone, to each their own. But we have a lot of customers, especially Ricks, that love dying over and over as they cum."
  • "Your mom flicks her tongue against your balls and slowly licks her way up to your shaft to the tip." should be "Your mom flicks her tongue against your balls and slowly licks her way up your shaft to the tip."
  • "It's like I'm being fucking in both holes!" should be "It's like I'm being fucked in both holes!"
Day 37: Morty's Choice
  • "You are a rare find indeed, one of the few female Morty on this curve." should be "You are a rare find indeed, one of the few female Mortys on this curve."
Day 38: Innertube
  • "Or if I keep coming inside her how she could go the complete opposite direction in nine months..." should be "Or if I keep cumming inside her how she could go the complete opposite direction in nine months..."
  • "You rub her soles slowly, being sure to press your thumb forcefully into her muscles. Each time you do, Summer let's out a quiet gasp of pleasure." should be "You rub her soles slowly, being sure to press your thumb forcefully into her muscles. Each time you do, Summer lets out a quiet gasp of pleasure."
  • "Ahh~ Make sure you come outside!" should be "Ahh~ Make sure you cum outside!"

1st: While going through, I decided to omit trivial/nitpicky typos that I felt weren't worth the effort, such as extra spaces or minor punctuation flaws. If the sentence flowed fine I let it be.
2nd: I did not rigorously test the Do Over settings or anything UI related. Picking every single encounter variation and scrubbing the scripts for contradictions would've taken ages. My playthrough was "High Incest" + "Consensual Pregnancy" themed and I made sure to view every story option along that path so I'm confident anyone playing the same way shouldn't experience anymore issues moving forward.

Thanks again for your help, its much appreciated! I’ve been volunteering as an editor since the CHUD update, and this makes the largest aspect of what I’m doing easier on my part.

Happy to hear that the last two days are nice and neat, those are the ones that Night Mirror and everyone (kimlana and I, along with an occasional catch by WatsonTouya) have really polished all the way and the standard we’re trying to reach in the process moving forward.

Kimlana and I have gone back and presented polish drafts for days 1-12, but days 1-37 are still being worked on by me (for the most part, besides the odd newer scenes like the Tricia and Morticia event).

My hope is within the next update or two the entire game will have been wrestled over to the extent that the final few updates have (no promises to timeframe though, this thing is LONG). Don’t worry about the variables and alternate choices and menus/Do Overs… they’re all being looked at haha.

Once again, really appreciate the rapid fire polish and observations in the meantime, for many days you’re the first of us to attempt that, and from personal experience I know that was a lot of work. Hope you enjoy your next readthrough (casually or otherwise) when the mountain of polish is finally done :cool:(y)
(alright, back to work!)

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
"she gets visibly embarrassed..." Start of a sentence so 'she' should be capitalized.

"...with the tingling of jinglebells." 'jinglebells' should have a space.

"she watches you jerk..." Another 'she' that should be capitalized.

"You want a Christmas Eve tittyfuck from me while she wears the lewd underwear you bought for her...?" Beth suddenly goes into the third-person in two occasions.

'she squeezes your cock even harder..." Another lowercase 'she' needs help.

"she begins to bounce up and down..." There's that lowercase 'she' again.

"her soft body keeps slamming..." The sister of 'she' has come along as a lowercase now too.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
"she gets visibly embarrassed..." Start of a sentence so 'she' should be capitalized.

"...with the tingling of jinglebells." 'jinglebells' should have a space.

"she watches you jerk..." Another 'she' that should be capitalized.

"You want a Christmas Eve tittyfuck from me while she wears the lewd underwear you bought for her...?" Beth suddenly goes into the third-person in two occasions.

'she squeezes your cock even harder..." Another lowercase 'she' needs help.

"she begins to bounce up and down..." There's that lowercase 'she' again.

"her soft body keeps slamming..." The sister of 'she' has come along as a lowercase now too.
Fixed! Thanks for spotting these. I only do minimal testing of the low incest setting, so sometimes it has some oddities that slip through.

Reactions: dunkin6698
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes