Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Would like it if we got to see the entire scene of morticia and Jessica in the shower instead of the fade to black one hour later screen
Sadly there isn't more scene... well, I mean, there sort of is... the fade to black is where Unity scene hard ends and the Renpy game transitions into the bumper into the next scene. But, if you really want to know what they were doing for that hour: they were standing on opposite sides of the shower, washing in silence, not looking at each other at all :p.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
View attachment 2488431

I imagine, even if they were willing to hire him back to voice Rick and Morty again after firing him he'd still tell them to go fuck themselves.
Isnt there still the creepy DMs with a bunch of minors? There are also a bunch of other allegations but none of them can 100% confirmed he is going to have to fight uphill if he really is innocent

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
It has been a while since I put out a status post, and while I haven't reached any significant milestone behind the scenes, there is quite a bit going on that I'd like to give an update on. I still don't have any (real) idea when Ferdafs is going to put out an update (my guess is still May/June? (based solely off how past updates have been)), but here is the status of some of the things we are planning to include in the next release!

First up are the new scenes we are working on. There are two (three* (four*)) of them in progress.

The first isn't a whole new scene, it is an extension to a section of a scene: the foot part of truth or dare. This has been completed and is ready to go.

Next up is the Morticia Sleep Sex scene. This scene is also pretty much completed. We will most likely make minor tweaks to it as we work on other things, but if I had to put it out right this second, I would say it is done. We are also making minor changes in a few sections of the game to help support this new scene.

The third scene is (Space) Christmas morning. The art has been completed for this scene (minus possibly a few more facial expressions), and the writing is mostly completed (only the ending is still being revised). It is still in pending editing work, but this scene should be good to go for the next release... sort of.

There is a big asterisks on scene #3 about it's inclusion. The first one is if there is a conflicting scene in the same place, and we can't make the two compatible for some reason (less worried about this, we did after all fit in (Space) Christmas on the hottest day of the year... so...).

Second, and this one is more of a worry (for me at least), is what content we are going to get in the update. Hopefully it is content that can fit into a new day (after this scene), but there is always a chance it can't, and has to go in a past day to make sense. In this case, I'll most likely hold the scene back until I know what the future content is (I'm very hesitant to push story forward and make it impossible to add new scenes). So, we'll see...

Lastly is a collab scene, which is still in progress, but early on. I don't think it will be ready for the next update, but if it gets closer, I'll possibly say more about it.

In addition to that, I've been busy correcting typos and making bugfixes from the forums. Huge thanks to Smudgey for finding a large number of these issues throughout the game. If you want to see a brief list of some of the fixes, you can find them in the same post as the request list (down in my signature)

Anyhow... that's all for the moment. I'm still mostly just waiting for the Unity game update like everyone else. In the mean time, thanks for staying awesome!

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Isnt there still the creepy DMs with a bunch of minors? There are also a bunch of other allegations but none of them can 100% confirmed he is going to have to fight uphill if he really is innocent
falsified. there was alot of tracing and follow ups im 100 percent sure they made that evidence up and the court made sure to verify it.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I'm new to this game so just wanted to know the difference between this and the Original game ?
Are there extra scenes in this mod compared to the Original game ? If yes how does it work ?
Does this have all the content of the Original game and more or are something missing ?

Also The developer of mod doesn't seem to have a patreon account so how is he sustaining it if He's adding content on top of the Original game ? And what are the chances the mod is dropped in the middle and we would have to play the Original from the start ?

Answers to these questions will be really appriciated,
Thank you

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm new to this game so just wanted to know the difference between this and the Original game ?
Are there extra scenes in this mod compared to the Original game ? If yes how does it work ?
Does this have all the content of the Original game and more or are something missing ?
Thanks for giving this game a try!

Pretty much all of these questions are answered in the first post under the FAQ section. If you can't find the answer there, I have answered all these at some point, and you should be able to find it with a thread search.

Also The developer of mod doesn't seem to have a patreon account so how is he sustaining it if He's adding content on top of the Original game ? And what are the chances the mod is dropped in the middle and we would have to play the Original from the start ?
I do it for fun, and the plan is to keep up to date with the Unity version. While I can't promise I will do it forever, I will try my best to keep going for as long as Ferdafs does.

Jul 16, 2022
It has been a while since I put out a status post, and while I haven't reached any significant milestone behind the scenes, there is quite a bit going on that I'd like to give an update on. I still don't have any (real) idea when Ferdafs is going to put out an update (my guess is still May/June? (based solely off how past updates have been)), but here is the status of some of the things we are planning to include in the next release!

First up are the new scenes we are working on. There are two (three* (four*)) of them in progress.

The first isn't a whole new scene, it is an extension to a section of a scene: the foot part of truth or dare. This has been completed and is ready to go.

Next up is the Morticia Sleep Sex scene. This scene is also pretty much completed. We will most likely make minor tweaks to it as we work on other things, but if I had to put it out right this second, I would say it is done. We are also making minor changes in a few sections of the game to help support this new scene.

The third scene is (Space) Christmas morning. The art has been completed for this scene (minus possibly a few more facial expressions), and the writing is mostly completed (only the ending is still being revised). It is still in pending editing work, but this scene should be good to go for the next release... sort of.

There is a big asterisks on scene #3 about it's inclusion. The first one is if there is a conflicting scene in the same place, and we can't make the two compatible for some reason (less worried about this, we did after all fit in (Space) Christmas on the hottest day of the year... so...).

Second, and this one is more of a worry (for me at least), is what content we are going to get in the update. Hopefully it is content that can fit into a new day (after this scene), but there is always a chance it can't, and has to go in a past day to make sense. In this case, I'll most likely hold the scene back until I know what the future content is (I'm very hesitant to push story forward and make it impossible to add new scenes). So, we'll see...

Lastly is a collab scene, which is still in progress, but early on. I don't think it will be ready for the next update, but if it gets closer, I'll possibly say more about it.

In addition to that, I've been busy correcting typos and making bugfixes from the forums. Huge thanks to Smudgey for finding a large number of these issues throughout the game. If you want to see a brief list of some of the fixes, you can find them in the same post as the request list (down in my signature)

Anyhow... that's all for the moment. I'm still mostly just waiting for the Unity game update like everyone else. In the mean time, thanks for staying awesome!
You guys are doing great work! Always good to hear an update from ya

Reactions: Night Mirror

Loles243

Jan 16, 2019
more scenes with Jessica please. I still don't understand why after so long they haven't dedicated enough content to this character

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
You'd have to bring that up in the original game's thread here. Night Mirror doesn't really add new scenes and mostly just adapts what Ferdafs puts in the original Unity version.
Nope, original dev is on phatreon He does not frequent these forums.

He does have a where you can post wishes, good luck ;)

It's a bit concerning He's been MIA for almost 2 months...

Reactions: JLucci

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
more scenes with Jessica please. I still don't understand why after so long they haven't dedicated enough content to this character
Would love to see more with Reka
Sorry, I don't do general content requests (see the Request List in my signature about what sort of content I'll consider). Again, Ferdafs does the majority of the content, and I adapt that for the Renpy game, I usually don't make new scenes.

Does this just improve and add more on the orginal game? I don't need to play OG if I play this??
Check the FAQ in the first post.

Reactions: Nerro

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Nope, original dev is on phatreon He does not frequent these forums.

He does have a where you can post wishes, good luck ;)

It's a bit concerning He's been MIA for almost 2 months...
Wasn't aware of the blog, but I don't believe 2 months without word from him is anything new.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Hi, Night Mirror. You know Morticia's reaction when Morty chooses a naughty pet name (like Master) for himself. If Morty chooses Supreme Morty as his pet name, will you make Morticia have the same reaction? I also noticed that Summer doesn't react to naughty pet names. Adding a dialog like this can solve this: "I have to call him like that once in a while because I've lost a claim."

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes