Attik

Jan 27, 2022
Greetings, really enjoying the game, and I’m one of many that would LOVE to see more pregnant content. I understand that you are basing your updates on the Rick and Morty - A Way Back Home by Ferdafs, but hear me out.

How about at the end of every day where Morty creampied one of the girls. A check is made to see if Morty successfully impregnant them. If so, then the day continues. The impregnated one confronts Morty about the pregnancy <Insert dialog here>. If it’s the first pregnancy, doesn’t matter the girl, then Morty goes to Rick about the situation and to see if he has a Device or something that can help. Of course, Rick being Rick most likely already has a device that will either terminate, advances the pregnancy to 9 Months or just transfers the fetus to Rick’s Lab. The device after it either terminates or transfers the pregnancy, will automatically mind wipes the girl. If “Morty” chooses to advance the pregnancy, they confront Morty again (big belly and everything) where he either terminates or transfers the fetus to Rick’s Lab. After that first one, when they confront Morty, he already has (Or knows) where the device is, rinse and repeat. After this is all “Said and done” everything continues as if nothing happens.

The pregnancy change can be set to 2%, if unsuccessful, the next creampie doubles the chance. First time 2%, second 4%, third 8% and so on and so on and so on until a successful impregnation happens. After the pregnancy is “Take care of”, the chance to reset back to 2%.

The Art work I can foresee is Morticia, Beth, Summer and Wild Summer, Jessica, Tricia and Kitty. (This is based on the “Do Overs” you have in the game. Beth, Morticia, Summer and Wild Summer can confront Morty in his bedroom, while Jessica, Tricia and Kitty can confront him at the front door.

All this happens as a chance encounter and shouldn't affect any future story lines.

Questions, comments, concerns?

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
Greetings, really enjoying the game, and I’m one of many that would LOVE to see more pregnant content. I understand that you are basing your updates on the Rick and Morty - A Way Back Home by Ferdafs, but hear me out.

How about at the end of every day where Morty creampied one of the girls. A check is made to see if Morty successfully impregnant them. If so, then the day continues. The impregnated one confronts Morty about the pregnancy <Insert dialog here>. If it’s the first pregnancy, doesn’t matter the girl, then Morty goes to Rick about the situation and to see if he has a Device or something that can help. Of course, Rick being Rick most likely already has a device that will either terminate, advances the pregnancy to 9 Months or just transfers the fetus to Rick’s Lab. The device after it either terminates or transfers the pregnancy, will automatically mind wipes the girl. If “Morty” chooses to advance the pregnancy, they confront Morty again (big belly and everything) where he either terminates or transfers the fetus to Rick’s Lab. After that first one, when they confront Morty, he already has (Or knows) where the device is, rinse and repeat. After this is all “Said and done” everything continues as if nothing happens.

The pregnancy change can be set to 2%, if unsuccessful, the next creampie doubles the chance. First time 2%, second 4%, third 8% and so on and so on and so on until a successful impregnation happens. After the pregnancy is “Take care of”, the chance to reset back to 2%.

The Art work I can foresee is Morticia, Beth, Summer and Wild Summer, Jessica, Tricia and Kitty. (This is based on the “Do Overs” you have in the game. Beth, Morticia, Summer and Wild Summer can confront Morty in his bedroom, while Jessica, Tricia and Kitty can confront him at the front door.

All this happens as a chance encounter and shouldn't affect any future story lines.

Just concerns, about you that is.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Good afternoon! Thank you for your work ! I like this version much more than on Unity. If you like this universe as much as we do, then did you plan to make your own continuation from yourself? I understand that it will take even more time, but we really like your work. And I think many will support you not only morally but also financially. I'm sorry, I might write something wrong, it's not my native language.
Happy to hear you are enjoying the game! Sadly, for many reasons, when the Unity Game ends, my work on this game will also conclude. As I've said in the past, I hope that is a long ways off, I much prefer new story (for things like this) over an ending.

My primary concern with something like this is how the pregnancy itself is being handled. Instead of a special moment that has character development and growth attached to it, it's more like a status effect that needs to be remove (like poison, or blind). Ah, got Summer pregnant AGAIN?! No problem, just take this "Cure Pregnancy" potion (PlanuBoo).

We don't want confirmation to just be a throw away line, we want it to be a moment of change. We don't want bellies to be a single scene, but character growth (literally).

For me at least, pregnancy isn't as much about the moment as the results.

Also, also, a percent based chance system just isn't something I'd ever put in, especially in a game where players can jump all around the game.

Thanks for the suggestion! Sadly it isn't the way we ultimately want to go with pregnancy.

Ngl still one of the funniest moments but it also reveal Summer as a weebs (then again anime is pretty normies nowdays)

Also don't bother too much the Renpy Devs here with preg content, been asking them for Jerry preggo for months and they wont listen to me.
Oh, I have a bunch of Jerry preg content ready to go, animations and everything, but each time you ask, I delay it another year. So, delayed another year!

I know right....you even put in the effort to ignore everything they said, it's just not right :p
I'm sorry, what? I wasn't listening... because this is text, so, obviously I was reading...

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Honestly that might be the last time they do something that crazy in the show, didn't that guy who wrote all this in leave the show or something?

But basically you probably shouldn't expect something going that far happening again moving forward with the show.
the guy who wrote that is still in the show. Dan Harmon is the guy that likes the incest stuff, and Justin Roiland is the one (main creator AKA "This Hands are rated E for everyone") that was thrown out of the show.

EDIT: it seems that the charges against him have been dropped and now he is going to start suing every news network that was spreading 'lies' about him.

Last edited:

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I'm sorry, what? I wasn't listening... because this is text, so, obviously I was reading...
'tis was but a futile attempt to make a joke at MangoCoco's expense...(sorry man ;))

Too big a dose of irony i guess and a shaky grip of the english language...

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
'tis was but a futile attempt to make a joke at MangoCoco's expense...(sorry man ;))

Too big a dose of irony i guess and a shaky grip of the english language...
I know you were joking in your initial post, my response was also supposed to joke, but I guess it didn't translate (or, I'm not funny, which is more likely the case). The joke being "No one ever listens to us" "Sorry, what was that? I wasn't listening".

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019

The Other Rick and Morty Game Rick and Morty - The Perviest Central Finite Curve (Yes that's a Mouthful (that's what she said)) Did exactly this. The Art is horrible though.

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
Wait, is this one the "so big, former saves won't work" type update, or will the previous save from other versions still work?

On top of that, (and yes I know this is so minor it's pointless {but}) can I make a request where there's an option to turn off the overlapping text that appears on the Day Selector either that "new" or updated" or "dialogue" text, just an on and off switch either on the Day Selector page or the Preferences page.

Reactions: hghgffg6ggj

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Wait, is this one the "so big, former saves won't work" type update, or will the previous save from other versions still work?
My saves from last July still work, so... hopefully most saves should be fine? No promises for all saves, I haven't tested every spot in the game. Usually if the save is in a scene with major changes it won't load correctly ("Can't find a place to stop rolling back" error), but so far I haven't had issues.

On top of that, (and yes I know this is so minor it's pointless {but}) can I make a request where there's an option to turn off the overlapping text that appears on the Day Selector either that "new" or updated" or "dialogue" text, just an on and off switch either on the Day Selector page or the Preferences page.
Yes, there is a new toggle button on preference to: Show everywhere (Day/Scene Selectors and Mind Blowers), Show only on Mind Blowers, or turn them off completely.

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
My saves from last July still work, so... hopefully most saves should be fine? No promises for all saves, I haven't tested every spot in the game. Usually if the save is in a scene with major changes it won't load correctly ("Can't find a place to stop rolling back" error), but so far I haven't had issues.

Yes, there is a new toggle button on preference to: Show everywhere (Day/Scene Selectors and Mind Blowers), Show only on Mind Blowers, or turn them off completely.
Alright, welp now I look stupid, so you know what, I want a button that turns off the entire Prefence page, how about that, figure that one out, huh?

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Just came across this game , What are the NSFW contents can some some tell me ?
It would be too long to list, there's like 150+ scenarios, lol.
Mostly Morty X Girls, sometimes Girl X Girl. The fetishes are typically vanilla but there's a few more advanced scenarios as well (like the horse scene mentioned above). Best bet is to check the tags. Everything is skippable, and a lot of the more controversial stuff (rape/NTR) has alternative choices. You have the option to toggle incest and references to age if neither are your thing, if they are, having them on will have a big focus on those. It's pretty user friendly and accommodating unless you're looking for wall-to-wall out there stuff (once again, more vanilla than not).

As for characters you're getting almost every girl who is relevant from the show (and some OCs like a Female Morty named Morticia or a Beth in a fascist dimension, stuff like that), and some side girls as well (Unity, Planetina, etc).

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
As for characters you're getting almost every girl who is relevant from the show (and some OCs like a Female Morty named Morticia or a Beth in a fascist dimension, stuff like that), and some side girls as well (Unity, Planetina, etc).
Would Morticia be considered OC? Wasnt there some mobile game that had her and "Mabel" Morty as characters or something?

I guess it depends on which came first. Did Dan Harmon jack off to A Way Back Home and pitch her as a "new" character for their mobile game. Or did ferdafss play the game and add her into AWBH despite not being a character from the show.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Would Morticia be considered OC? Wasnt there some mobile game that had her and "Mabel" Morty as characters or something?

I guess it depends on which came first. Did Dan Harmon jack off to A Way Back Home and pitch her as a "new" character for their mobile game. Or did ferdafss play the game and add her into AWBH despite not being a character from the show.
Female Mortys as a fanart concept are older than Pocket Mortys, but Pocket Mortys defined the exact look and name of Morticia. However this Morticia's personality and circumstances are entirely game original (she doesn't have one officially). She might not be an OC by the strictest definition, but she's almost entirely original in execution.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes