wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I made some small edits to a few scenes. Do you think you could add them to the mod? Only if you want.

Morticia BJ Edit zip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Morticia Ballfondlers Edit zip

If I may add my tuppence worth, and a suggestion or two. The 2nd edit (fucking scene) ... the vignette is maybe just a little too dark, as is the light on the subjects. I'd lighten it up a bit more. The original left arm position to me suggests she is fondling his balls, as some women do, and I love. The 3rd edit is a much better pose, but I'd maybe make the outlines a little bolder, to make it more consistent with other images.

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I made some small edits to a few scenes. Do you think you could add them to the mod? Only if you want.

Morticia BJ Edit zip

Morticia Ballfondlers Edit zip

I like the edits and think I'll prolly put them in. I do agree with wibbled that the 12.3 images are a little too dark. Can I get the version with no "night" filter on them, and will include an option to have the lights "on" or "off" when going into that section.

Also, awesome, thank you for the artwork enhancements.

Edit:
Scratch brightening the images. I dropped them in and replayed the scene. Their luminance values are spot on when paired with other images (harder to see when just looking at them vs the originals or in a vacuum).

Again, amazing work! Thanks for the edits! Let me know if you have/want to do more. My main goal is to make the game the best it can be so I'm not attached to any of the images I've made.

Last edited:

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
If I may add my tuppence worth, and a suggestion or two. The 2nd edit (fucking scene) ... the vignette is maybe just a little too dark, as is the light on the subjects. I'd lighten it up a bit more. The original left arm position to me suggests she is fondling his balls, as some women do, and I love. The 3rd edit is a much better pose, but I'd maybe make the outlines a little bolder, to make it more consistent with other images.
Honestly, compared to a lot of the other cgs, I think that the outlines are about right.
But here ya go.

I like the edits and think I'll prolly put them in. I do agree with wibbled that the 12.3 images are a little too dark. Can I get the version with no "night" filter on them, and will include an option to have the lights "on" or "off" when going into that section.

Also, awesome, thank you for the artwork enhancements.

Edit:
Scratch brightening the images. I dropped them in and replayed the scene. Their luminance values are spot on when paired with other images (harder to see when just looking at them vs the originals or in a vacuum).

Again, amazing work! Thanks for the edits! Let me know if you have/want to do more. My main goal is to make the game the best it can be so I'm not attached to any of the images I've made.
Was just about to say that I made them that dark to match the lighting of the previous scenes, and give you the non-vignette versions anyway, but oh well. Less uploading for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
... Less uploading for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I didn't mean to sound hyper critical, or put you off contributing, and perhaps I'm wrong about the vignette, I didn't compare it to previous images. I'm also very blunt in the way I say things, partly due to where I grew up, and a certain degree of autism, which may come across as aggressive, but wasn't my intention. I accept it's just my opinion, hence prefacing with "my tuppence worth". Regarding the line thickness. It is something I have dealt with myself, and found it hard to get consistency with the feel of the VN, which is partly to blame on the VN's own inconsistencies. The new kiss image does look better now, and compares better to the line thickness generally used in this VN.

Reactions: kenta16807

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Quick question, wouldn't Beth still be lactating after bit with the pumps given enough stimulation? Especially during the scene after the planetina break up scene?

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Quick question, wouldn't Beth still be lactating after bit with the pumps given enough stimulation? Especially during the scene after the planetina break up scene?
By an odd coincidence, I just rewatched the pump scene. I have no idea, but perhaps you could ask a squirrel?

got any nuts.jpg

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
I didn't mean to sound hyper critical, or put you off contributing, and perhaps I'm wrong about the vignette, I didn't compare it to previous images. I'm also very blunt in the way I say things, partly due to where I grew up, and a certain degree of autism, which may come across as aggressive, but wasn't my intention. I accept it's just my opinion, hence prefacing with "my tuppence worth". Regarding the line thickness. It is something I have dealt with myself, and found it hard to get consistency with the feel of the VN, which is partly to blame on the VN's own inconsistencies. The new kiss image does look better now, and compares better to the line thickness generally used in this VN.
I didn't mean to sound hyper critical of your hyper critical criticism that I didn't find hyper critical at all.

tldr: No harm no foul to me.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I guess this one will go
'You make something nice and some hamfisted oaf try to animate it...and making a pisspoor job too!' ?

Anyway, still trying to learn opentoonz...even something as basic as this is a challange for me :rolleyes:
hence the mess...

View attachment BJM1.webm

I thought the plastic tool would be easy to use for the blanket, maybe it is - I just can't figure it out...

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I guess this one will go
'You make something nice and some hamfisted oaf try to animate it...and making a pisspoor job too!' ?

Anyway, still trying to learn opentoonz...even something as basic as this is a challange for me :rolleyes:
hence the mess...

I thought the plastic tool would be easy to use for the blanket, maybe it is - I just can't figure it out...
That looks pretty darn good! A bit of strangeness going on with the blanket at the top of her head, and a bit of line clipping on the side of the penis next to her hand, but otherwise it looks great!

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
Tiny polish.

Found one typo while revisiting the scene, you might have spotted it and already fixed it while revisiting the scene yourself but it doesn't hurt to check.

btw I'm not using my edit of this scene because I downloaded and used rpa extract. Then when I tried to find out how to turn the images folder back into an rpa file, the only thing I could find was rpa tool. So I downloaded that then found out it wasn't an exe and I had to do something in command prompt to use rpa tool so I said fuck it I'll just wait for the next update if you use them.

Also I found out that the Ballfondlers scene has it's own kissing part, but only if you don't have sex with Morticia, but she kisses you after sex anyway, but the kissing scene doesn't play it's just text saying she kisses you. I was wondering if it's not too much trouble if you could just insert the kissing scene into the normal sex scene, that would be nice. Maybe even joke about how he took her virginity before her first kiss XD.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
That looks pretty darn good! A bit of strangeness going on with the blanket at the top of her head, and a bit of line clipping on the side of the penis next to her hand, but otherwise it looks great!
I got frustrated with the plastic tool, so I cut the moving part of the blanket in 4 parts and rotated them...

The penis is made up of one section pasted repeatedly...it's awful, but it was getting late...

Morticias arm is one part, rotated and scaled by a table, it need to be divided further - the hand should move independently.

I think I'll keep working on this simple scene, it's good to practise on.

Made some progress with the Beth pretzel puzzle, but it have so many moving parts it's probably much, much faster to animate by hand....

...but I'm not an animator, I'm in automation...it's the way I was trained
blush1.png

Does anyone know how many or how big files one can upload to the forum ?

I couldn't really find it in the rules...

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Will take a look at the edits and put them in.

Found one typo while revisiting the scene, you might have spotted it and already fixed it while revisiting the scene yourself but it doesn't hurt to check.
Corrected the issue! I never play without twins on, so never noticed. It was a variable substitution problem, just changed it to "me" instead.

btw I'm not using my edit of this scene because I downloaded and used rpa extract. Then when I tried to find out how to turn the images folder back into an rpa file, the only thing I could find was rpa tool. So I downloaded that then found out it wasn't an exe and I had to do something in command prompt to use rpa tool so I said fuck it I'll just wait for the next update if you use them.
You don't need to use the rpa file. It's mostly there so people don't have to transfer 7000 image files, you can just leave it as a folder (and delete the rpa file), then the game will use the images folder.

Also I found out that the Ballfondlers scene has it's own kissing part, but only if you don't have sex with Morticia, but she kisses you after sex anyway, but the kissing scene doesn't play it's just text saying she kisses you. I was wondering if it's not too much trouble if you could just insert the kissing scene into the normal sex scene, that would be nice. Maybe even joke about how he took her virginity before her first kiss XD.
For the make-out scene you have to wait on sex a bit. You can still have sex after the make out session. This was one of the first scenes I made alteration to, so that's why it's a little wonky with two paths through it instead of one. I've thought of taking the early sex option out, but it's minor.

Also, you do get to kiss her before taking her virginity, WAYYY back during the first vampire encounter. I might look into slipping in a kiss for the consensual sex scene.

Reactions: WatsonTouya
Apr 14, 2021
Hey am playing through after having downloaded the most recent update, noticed a spelling error after the grope scene with planetina when you're trying to ask rick to barrow the flying car. When he says that he can't give morty the super hero serum it reads out as "I still haven't found a way to tone done it's unnecessary drama side effect" instead of tone down, it's a minor thing likely the result of some sort of autocorrect

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey am playing through after having downloaded the most recent update, noticed a spelling error after the grope scene with planetina when you're trying to ask rick to barrow the flying car. When he says that he can't give morty the super hero serum it reads out as "I still haven't found a way to tone done it's unnecessary drama side effect" instead of tone down, it's a minor thing likely the result of some sort of autocorrect
Nope, just a typo on my end. Took me forever to actually spot the issue ("done" vs "down") even when you pointed it out :p. But, corrected! Thanks for the correction!

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes