wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Replaying some old scenes and noticed, in the first portal BJ scene, Summer says "I'm gonna come from sucking my xxbrother's dick ... "

Should be " ... xx year old brother's ... ", I assume.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
During the movie theater scene with Beth, I'm curious if the option of popping the condom by temping Beth into continuing by massaging her breast and clit is possible down the road.
I am considering doing a "no condom" option of this scene, it is currently in the request list (under my future scene ideas). It is a maybe, I'm not dead set on it yet as animation edits are very time consuming to do.

Hey Night Mirror, I have another scene edit request. If you could, would you kindly add in the ANAL option for Lisa during the Arena scene, please? It would be interesting to see ;)
Added to the request list. It will most likely be a text only change.

Replaying some old scenes and noticed, in the first portal BJ scene, Summer says "I'm gonna come from sucking my xxbrother's dick ... "

Should be " ... xx year old brother's ... ", I assume.
Fixed! Used the wrong variable sub.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Fixed! Used the wrong variable sub.
I have a vague memory of you fixing this, or something similar, but wasn't sure. That's the problem of being an easily distracted, over-intelligent, scatterbrained, stoner. Heaven help me if I ever get dementia. Oh, look a squirrel. ... What was I talking about?

That's a pretty nifty talent...do wish it was more widespread ;)
Oh yes, (y)

... and Beth comes from getting her nipples sucked. A talented family.

• Haha
Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I have a vague memory of you fixing this, or something similar, but wasn't sure.
Yeah an issue like this before, and I really should just do a project wide search to see if I messed it up anywhere else. The technical issue behind it is that I have two variables for storing age. One for the base number (thirty-five) and a second one for some helper text (thirty-five-years-old). And they are "morty_age" and "morty_yo" so it's ease to just have used the wrong one like a nub.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
No problem, my friend ;)
Alright, the scene isn't quiet done yet. I need to make another dialog pass and possibly some additional clean up on edits too (I'll know once I do my first QC on it). But I thought I would share an example of the edits I made to the art you provided. I've also added some additional vag images to help flesh out the scene a bit more as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhow, thanks again for the request! :D The art you shared helped me bring it together. It was just going to be text edits, but the images you provided help motivate me to do a bit more with it!

Dec 13, 2020
Alright, the scene isn't quiet done yet. I need to make another dialog pass and possibly some additional clean up on edits too (I'll know once I do my first QC on it). But I thought I would share an example of the edits I made to the art you provided. I've also added some additional vag images to help flesh out the scene a bit more as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhow, thanks again for the request! :D The art you shared helped me bring it together. It was just going to be text edits, but the images you provided help motivate me to do a bit more with it!
I'm happy to help :)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Not gonna lie, Tricia is very much my favorite for sheer emotional rigmarole - and perviness - with Morticia at second, though i'm also curious about Reka & Frank's mom and would very much like more content with either too.

Though yeah, severe limitations on that based on Ferdafs actual interests & expansion of the storyline.

Last edited:
Reactions: gambit87

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Tricia is the ultimate f-buddy(buddette?) although Jessica will always be no.1

Morticia is great too, Franks mom leaves me cold though...

Strange that F would bring the Frank character in at all, didn't he get killed in like the first episode ?

The Reka content is shaping up nicely I think, I'm afraid it's gonna be dog-costume sex though,
not really my thing.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Strange that F would bring the Frank character in at all, didn't he get killed in like the first episode ?
WOAH! SPOILERS!!!! :p

My guess is that Frank is included in the game for both familiarity (like a catch phrase for people to latch onto and say, "hey, I remember that from the show!!") and to drive home the point that we are not in the show dimension.

Content wise, I'm always hoping for more Morticia. It has been a LONG time since we had a scene with her (the last one being the Mr. Meesex back in update 2.7?! Like, a year ago?! holy crap). But also some more Summer prime action would be nice too, mixed in with some wild summer? One can only dream... Or, I guess, try and make it on my own if I really get desperate enough...

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I guess it could be a fetish thing, fucking the the mom of your school-bully ?
Don't know about other people, but i guess messing around with single or divorced moms is kind of relatable on a personal level. Also, had fun with her hilariously bad "is Frank the son of his own grandpa?" family history that kind of reminded me of Julia in Ay Papi. :KEK:

About Reka, i'd like to point out that she had the gym and bathtub scenes before the accidental reveal of her little secret to Morty and while his neutral attitude to her fetish does promise more of that in the future, she already has a range that is not limited to that.
She clearly has a little of Tricia's taste for teasing and exibithionism, not to mention being amenable to sharing, if the gym scene serves as indicator. Also, a potential complication in the fact she's apparently already dating someone. "Nick cries after cumming guy", according to Tricia :KEK:

Time will tell.

And yes, we definitely need more Morticia action. Still kind of frustrated that Morty missed the chance to do her in the butt during the Mega Seed contraband preparations.

Random aside, anyone else refers to female Ricks as Rita? Just curious. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: wibbled

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Don't know about other people, but i guess messing around with single or divorced moms is kind of relatable on a personal level. Also, had fun with her hilariously bad "is Frank the son of his own grandpa?" family history that kind of reminded me of Julia in Ay Papi. :KEK:

About Reka, i'd like to point out that she had the gym and bathtub scenes before the accidental reveal of her little secret to Morty and while his neutral attitude to her fetish does promise more of that in the future, she already has a range that is not limited to that.
She clearly has a little of Tricia's taste for teasing and exibithionism, not to mention being amenable to sharing, if the gym scene serves as indicator. Also, a potential complication in the fact she's apparently already dating someone. "Nick cries after cumming guy", according to Tricia :KEK:

Time will tell.

And yes, we definitely need more Morticia action. Still kind of frustrated that Morty missed the chance to do her in the butt during the Mega Seed contraband preparations.

Random aside, anyone else refers to female Ricks as Rita? Just curious. :unsure:
Trouble with single mums, is trying to get the kids out the way long enough to have some "proper" fun.

Reka is okay, I'd love to see the scene when Morty has the "sleep over" with her, Tricia and Jessica.

Yea, Morticia is one of my favs. I agree that the mega-seed scene was a missed opportunity. I like the fact that she's just as much a perv as Morty, and up for anything. I started a bit of fan fiction, in this thread a few pages back, with what might be happening in the Summers' room, when Beth is comforting Morty, and Morticia is sleeping with the Summers. I didn't finish writing it, but in my head, it's a wild scene, which ends up with Morticia in the middle of the bed, cuddling the two sleeping, and shagged out Summers, as they nuzzle on her breasts. :devilish:

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes