Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I didn't finish writing it, but in my head, it's a wild scene, which ends up with Morticia in the middle of the bed, cuddling the two sleeping, and shagged out Summers, as they nuzzle on her breasts. :devilish:
Don't tell me I gotta wait 2 months for the conclusion! AHH can you even imagine waiting so long for an update!... wait...

(srsly though. I do wanna see the rest of the scene)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
wibbled
Alright, well, I couldn't wait and I finished writing the rest of the scene today.

Here is a very tiny peek at the intro bumper. (as I literally have no other artwork for it, just text)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next step is to do the storyboard and figure out if I actually have the art to support the scene. First draft is about 300ish lines and would need a fair number of images if I did go forward with it. Not sure if I will/can make it happen (creating art is always worrying for me).

Additionally, it is stumbling into the dangerous "future" scene territory. Although I doubt Ferdafs ever planned to do anything with Morticia heading to The Summers room, as I mostly punched up her excitement for it.

Anyhow, all of that is a problem for future me to figure out, and seriously, fuck future me! That person is the worst! Also, past me, they are the cause of all my problems!

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
wibbled
Alright, well, I couldn't wait and I finished writing the rest of the scene today.

Here is a very tiny peek at the intro bumper. (as I literally have no other artwork for it, just text)
Next step is to do the storyboard and figure out if I actually have the art to support the scene. First draft is about 300ish lines and would need a fair number of images if I did go forward with it. Not sure if I will/can make it happen (creating art is always worrying for me).

Additionally, it is stumbling into the dangerous "future" scene territory. Although I doubt Ferdafs ever planned to do anything with Morticia heading to The Summers room, as I mostly punched up her excitement for it.

Anyhow, all of that is a problem for future me to figure out, and seriously, fuck future me! That person is the worst! Also, past me, they are the cause of all my problems!
Dammit Janet! I half thought you were joking, when you talked about wanting to go ahead with this scene, but I've been thinking about it the last day or so, and I was thinking of doing just this (and surprising you with it), i.e. writing the script, and doing a story board, and it looks like you kinda read my mind, as I was going to add a bit about wild Summer's new night wear. 300 lines is a lot. I'm not sure if my version would have gone that far, but perhaps it would. Right ya bugger, you're forcing my hand then. I will spend a couple of hours today, doing my version. I have it all in my head, and it won't take that long to put it to paper. What I'll do is write the script that's in my head and also do a quick pen on paper thumbnail story board. We can then compare notes, and see which version you prefer, or do a combined version, etc. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do all the art work, but I was thinking of trying to keep the story board as simple as possible, so not too many images are needed and also maybe hoping if I thumbnail the story board then others that are quicker and better at it than I am could maybe help do the final images. I have a couple of things to do first today, but as soon as I get home, I'll start on it. So check back in maybe 6-8 hrs from now, and I'll hopefully be able to show you what I have.

Reactions: Night Mirror

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Started working on it. Doing some preliminary drawings, and trying to figure out the layout of Summer and Morty's rooms and the adjoining wall. I think this floor plan below is the most accurate I can find.

smith house upstairs.jpg

There is this image below, but I think the door is wrong. From the floor plan, this looks more like a closet or small balcony. Plus, this is an image from a false memory, so maybe it's deliberately wrong. I think the entrance door is really to the left side of this image, as shown in the floor plan.

wrong door into Summers room.jpg

As far as I can tell, the wall behind Snuffles, erm I mean Snowball, is the adjoining wall to Morty's room, and this is what I'm going to use as my reference for the pic of Morticia eavesdropping. I have three rough draft images so far. It's going to take me a bit longer than I expected, as usual, but I'll keep working on it tonight until I have a full script and drafts of all the images I think that will be needed for my version of it. So, give me a few hours, and I'll come back and show you what I've done.

Summer's room wall between her and Morty.jpg

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Started working on it. Doing some preliminary drawings, and trying to figure out the layout of Summer and Morty's rooms and the adjoining wall. I think this floor plan below is the most accurate I can find.

View attachment 1440201

There is this image below, but I think the door is wrong. From the floor plan, this looks more like a closet or small balcony. Plus, this is an image from a false memory, so maybe it's deliberately wrong. I think the entrance door is really to the left side of this image, as shown in the floor plan.

View attachment 1440203

As far as I can tell, the wall behind Snuffles, erm I mean Snowball, is the adjoining wall to Morty's room, and this is what I'm going to use as my reference for the pic of Morticia eavesdropping. I have three rough draft images so far. It's going to take me a bit longer than I expected, as usual, but I'll keep working on it tonight until I have a full script and drafts of all the images I think that will be needed for my version of it. So, give me a few hours, and I'll come back and show you what I've done.

View attachment 1440204
I think the game layout actually does match with the show. Which... is problematic for a lot of reasons.
If we look at Summer's room at night, the door net to her bed is clearly meant to lead out to the hall, but we know her window looks into the backyard, because Tricia sees Jerry beekeeping through it and tells Summer she wants to fuck him.

So, more like this I guess?
I mean, that can't be right either looking at the outside of the house (Morty's window should be visible on the side of the house (as seen in the Planetina episode, but it's clear not there in any other exterior shots)). Also, we are missing the implied upstairs bathroom (which I imagine to be between the two rooms, giving them no shared wall (and, fun fact, doesn't appear anywhere in ANY layout of the house I looked at online, they have no bathroom(s)!)).

So, who knows what the layout actually is? Long rambling short (too late) I think the wall across from Summer's bed is fine. It's the same one I picked as the "shared wall", but I'm not sure I'm going to do a specific image of Morticia with her ear up against the wall or not. I might just use standing models only for that part and imply the action.

I haven't started on the storyboard for it yet as I'm still doing actual job stuff atm (well, I was until I spent like a half hour writing this, but fuck work!) and prolly won't be able to do anything until later. I highly doubt I can do a storyboard in a single day as much of my process is identifying images to base edits on, which takes a lot of time.

Anyhow, I'll check back later to see where you're at.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I'd like to request you stop working on it, for the moment, and let me do a draft first. If that's okay. I'd like to give you my version of it, before you decide what you want, or what changes you make to it. Doing a quick breakdown, I think it could be done with about 7 or 8 new unique images, with variations of them for gestures etc. It will take me a few hours, and I might go crash out for an hour or so too, been a busy day for me so far. I don't want to give away any spoilers just yet, until I have my full draft written out, with basic story board images. Then I'll show you the lot, and you can decide if you want to use it, alter it etc. At the moment, I feel like it's my "baby" and I want to fully "birth" it, before any changes are made. Once I've popped it out, you can change it in any way you want, or euthanize it, I don't mind.

... they have no bathroom(s)!)).
Yea, they are hidden. Turns out the whole family are shy poopers. :sneaky:

Last edited:

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I've been working on this on and off of this most of the night so far. Rather stupidly, I started working on the sketches of the images I think that will be needed, which was taking quite a lot of time. Then I went and had a nice long hot shower, and cogitated. It came to me, that I am approaching it wrong. Instead of waste time on images, I think the first and most important thing for me to do is write out the full script and scene description, as I see it. That way, you can have a read and get an over all feel, with images descriptions, and see if you like it ... before I go ahead and do the images.

It also occurred to me that I can make my job of producing the images a lot simpler if I do some prep first. What I'll do is go through the game and grab tons of screen caps of a large variety of poses, and facial expressions, that way I can catalogue and easily access them to use as references and possibly re-edit. It will make the job so much easier and quicker.

I'm kinda tired now and could do with a kip, but I don't have anything on tomorrow, so when I wake I can finish the script. I want to go over it a couple of times before I submit it, as I always like to self edit a bit first. I might even wake up during the night and work on it. So, if you don't mind waiting a few more hours, I'll post my finished script as soon as I'm done. You can tell me if you like it, and if you have any suggestions or changes. Once we agree, I can start work on the images. I think if I approach it the way I described above, I should hopefully be able to produce the final images required.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I've been working on this on and off of this most of the night so far. Rather stupidly, I started working on the sketches of the images I think that will be needed, which was taking quite a lot of time. Then I went and had a nice long hot shower, and cogitated. It came to me, that I am approaching it wrong. Instead of waste time on images, I think the first and most important thing for me to do is write out the full script and scene description, as I see it. That way, you can have a read and get an over all feel, with images descriptions, and see if you like it ... before I go ahead and do the images.

It also occurred to me that I can make my job of producing the images a lot simpler if I do some prep first. What I'll do is go through the game and grab tons of screen caps of a large variety of poses, and facial expressions, that way I can catalogue and easily access them to use as references and possibly re-edit. It will make the job so much easier and quicker.

I'm kinda tired now and could do with a kip, but I don't have anything on tomorrow, so when I wake I can finish the script. I want to go over it a couple of times before I submit it, as I always like to self edit a bit first. I might even wake up during the night and work on it. So, if you don't mind waiting a few more hours, I'll post my finished script as soon as I'm done. You can tell me if you like it, and if you have any suggestions or changes. Once we agree, I can start work on the images. I think if I approach it the way I described above, I should hopefully be able to produce the final images required.
Sounds good, I've got another scene to finish up anyhow. Just let me know when you're ready.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Not going to lie, after reading all this I swear it sounded more like Stan Pines and Rick we're having a debate on something. But as for the layout I thought the bathroom was between Morty and Summer's room cause it would explain who tries to get there first in the morning.

Reactions: wibbled

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Not going to lie, after reading all this I swear it sounded more like Stan Pines and Rick we're having a debate on something.
I get the references, but not sure why in this context, which is fine. I'm more curious about who is who though. I think I'd rather be Rick than Stan. :unsure:

I think we are probably more like a pair of Jerrys trying to get the sound coming through the stereo instead of the TV.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I get the references, but not sure why in this context, which is fine. I'm more curious about who is who though. I think I'd rather be Rick than Stan. :unsure:

I think we are probably more like a pair of Jerrys trying to get the sound coming through the stereo instead of the TV.
We tried the aux input, but it has two colors.

• Haha
Reactions: wibbled

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm still not finished, but I'm kinda getting close. I should have finished by now, but I had some distractions, including a couple of long phone calls. Below is where I have got to so far. I still have a bit more I want to add, and I'll include scene image descriptors in/with the final version. You can give me feedback on what I have so far, if you like. I'm also curious as to how much mine varies from what you had imagined. So far it's about 100 lines, and might include up to 50 more, so not as long as what you said you had done. If you don't like it and prefer your own, be honest, I'm happy to finish mine, or let you go ahead and do your own version. I want to go crash out for a bit. I'll finish it when I awake.

[cut to the Beth Scene, where she is comforting Morty, at the end of the Planetina story]

Beth: Would it help if Mommy made it feel better here?

Morty: Really? W-what about Morticia?

Beth: It's okay, she's sleeping in the Summers' room tonight. Actually, she was oddly excited about it.

[cut to the Summers' room]

The two Summers are in bed together, chatting, laughing, and being a bit flirtatious with each other

Summer: Your new nightwear looks hot sis!

Summer gives Wild summer a wink. Wild Summer looks slightly embarrassed, but smiles.

On the other side of the room, Morticia is sitting against the wall, that separates that room from Morty's.
She is gently pressing her ear against the wall, trying to listen to what's going on in Morty's room.

Summer: Hey Morticia, I told you, you don't need to sleep on the floor, you can sleep in the bed with us.

As she is saying it, Summer suddenly realises that Morticia is eavesdropping.

Summer: Hey you little perv, are you listening to our brother masturbating, again?

Morticia: E-erm (Moticia blushes)

Wild Summer: God, she really is a little perv.

Morticia: I'm not listening to him masturbating. Beth is in there with him.

Both Summers stop grinning and look shocked.

Summer: Oh my god, is he fucking her again?

Morticia: Not yet, but it sounds like he might be just about to. Do you wanna watch?

Summer: No way, I'm not getting caught, peeping through the door on my Mom and brother having sex.

Wild Summer bites her lip, as she thinks about it.

Morticia: we don't have to peep through the door, Rick invented a one way viewing portal, that allows him to see into other dimensions, but it doesn't show up on the other side, and it works on walls too.

Summer looks stunned and doesn't reply.

Wild Summer bites her lip and softly says

Wild Summer: Fuck yea ... erm, I mean, Dr Wong said it would be good for me to watch someone else have sex.

Morticia sits back against the bottom of Summer's bed, pulls out an odd-looking portal gun from her night bag and points it at the wall. The wall suddenly becomes see through. They can see Beth and Morty sitting on the bed, with his head deep between Beth's exposed breasts, while Beth starts stroking his cock.

Morticia bites her bottom lip as her hand instinctively reaches between her legs. On the bed, the two Summers look on in stunned amazement at the scene in front of them.

Both The Summers lean forwards to get a closer look at the scene unfolding through the portal.

Wild Summer looks at Morticia and realises she is already masturbating.

Wild Summer: [thinks] Fuck, I can't resist. I need to rub my pussy too.

Summer looks at Morticia, and also notices her masturbating.

Summer: Damn Morticia, you have no shame! You're openly masturbating in front of your older sisters?

Summer looks to Wild Summer, expecting her to join in teasing Morticia, but sees that she is also touching herself.

Summer: Fuck! ... You too?

Summer can't resist any longer, she joins in and starts playing with herself.

Morticia: Oh my god! Mom just told Morty she wants his dick inside her, and that he can fuck her raw!

Morticia starts shuddering as she has an uncontrollable orgasm.

Both Summers now have their hands inside their pants, and are fingering their pussies feverishly.

Morticia looks behind her, with extreme lust on her face, and says ...

Morticia: Would you two like some help?

Summer: Help?!

Wild Summer looks a bit confused.

Morticia: [blushing] Well, you seemed to enjoy it the last time I fingered you.

Wild Summer looks a bit shocked

Wild Summer: [thinks] Oh my god! What is it with this family?

Summer blushes

Morticia: Well?

Summer: Yes please ... little sis.

Morticia climbs on the bed and pulls Summer's pants off, and starts to finger her big sister's dripping pussy. As she does it, she gives Wild summer a lustful look.

Wild Summer blushes too, but doesn't hesitate to slide off her pants.

Morticia starts fingering both her horny older sister's tight, wet pussies.

Summer: Oh gawd ... I'm getting close. Don't stop fingering me little sis, make me cum!

Morticia: How about I finish you off with the dildo that Morty bought you, you can pretend your little bro's cock is fucking you to climax.

Summer blushes heavily. Unable to speak, she nods her head.

Morticia reaches under Summer's pillow and grabs the dildo. It slides easily into Summer's soaking pussy.
You went a slightly less subtle route than I did with it, although an overall similar theme. Here is my script for it, keep in mind it's already formatted for renpy.

WARNING the following contains spoilers for a possible future scene, read on at your own risk. The scene is in early production (this is the first draft) and contains both typos and things that might change when/if I actually do images for it. Additionally, this is not set in stone and may not be added to the game at all.

Open the spoiler tag at your own risk.

Let me know if you enjoyed it!

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
You went a slightly less subtle route than I did with it, although an overall similar theme. Here is my script for it, keep in mind it's already formatted for renpy.

WARNING the following contains spoilers for a possible future scene, read on at your own risk. The scene is in early production (this is the first draft) and contains both typos and things that might change when/if I actually do images for it. Additionally, this is not set in stone and may not be added to the game at all.

Open the spoiler tag at your own risk.

Let me know if you enjoyed it!
You went way deeper into it than I did, pardon the pun. I just glanced over it. I'll read it properly later. I guess you don't need any more input from me?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
You went way deeper into it than I did, pardon the pun. I just glanced over it. I'll read it properly later. I guess you don't need any more input from me?
Not necessarily, it's not a done deal as my focus is a bit elsewhere at the moment I haven't definitively settled on anything. Still not even sure if the scene will go in the game as with either version there is a bunch of artwork to be made and don't know if it will get done by either of us, so...

Besides, I'm always open to input!

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I've just read through it all properly now. It's okay, quite similar to what I had envisioned. In mine, I already had all the images in my head, and I was trying to keep it relatively simple, so it would require not too many new images. I am a little confused with your version, as to where all the characters are positioned in the room and all the images required. In mine, I had planned only one shot of the opposite wall with the portal, just after Morticia makes it, for simplicity. Are you thinking of having several, or no images of the portal? During the main part of the scene, when they are all watching, where do you see them all positioned. I assume from reading it, they are all sitting on the floor? In mine, the Summers are sitting on the bed, and Morticia joins them, but on the floor could work, perhaps with them all leaning back against the end of the bed? And, where in your version are they positioned relative to each other? I had Morticia in the middle the whole time, but I can't quite picture who is where in your script? Another bit, I'm bit confused about, but I think I get it is ...
... I assume, the Summer referred to in that bit is wild Summer? The reason I mention all this, is I could possibly do the art work, but I need to have it clear in my head, where you see them, e.g. on the floor, and their relative positions, and if the positions change?
Conclusion, I like it, but if I'm to do the images, I need to be able to picture it better in my head, and know how you envision it.

Besides, I'm always open to input!
That's what she said? Or the title of your sex tape?

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
... I was trying to keep it relatively simple, so it would require not too many new images. I am a little confused with your version, as to where all the characters are positioned in the room and all the images required.
Yeah, no special annotation for Wild Summer does make things WAY more confusing, hopefully less so in context. I'm not sure how many images are gonna actually be needed (that's the next step of story boarding to find poses that match), but below is a rough~ish guess of how I saw the scene while writing it.

I did write it intending them to sit on the floor, but I think the bed makes more sense (so, will change that (and a few other things) in draft 2). Their starting order (looking at them from the front) would be Summer left, Morticia in the middle, and Wild Summer right.

Everything up until: "Morticia pulls the small device out from her pile of clothes and points it at the wall." will be the standing models.

The scene mostly flips between Front and back for the girls. Back whenever Summer is looking through the portal thinking to herself. Front when she is looking at/interacting with the other girls.

Rear shot of the girls, looking through the portal into Morty's room, from the wall behind his bed. This is the most difficult as the poses for Morty/Beth need to be redone from a back view? (might put the portal to the side or have Morticia move it around, not sure yet)

For the Front poses, Summer Classic and Morticia won't move much beyond their arm positions (maybe some leaning closer, so 2-3 poses for Morticia?). Wild Summer on the other hand will move from the right side of the bed, to the left (slightly behind Summer Classic), and finally to the middle (behind Morticia).

Beyond that, prolly a few close up kissing images that can be adapted from other scenes (Evil Morty where Summer and Morticia are force to make out for potion Morty, I think has a lot of good poses to draw from). And close up shot or two of hands on thighs/crotches/breasts.

Lastly, final image of Morticia snuggled between the Summers, which I feel prolly need to be composited from scratch.

Conclusion, I like it, but if I'm to do the images, I need to be able to picture it better in my head, and know how you envision it.
I'll certainly take help with any of the images if you (or anyone else) want(s) to give it a shot. If the above is enough to get you started (i.e. I was clear enough in my ramblings), then pick one you want to start with and let me know. I'll also start working through the images no one claims as well. If it's not clear, I'll most likely have a basic storyboard done in a few days.

Just a reminder to anyone that wants to help with images here, I will still have final say on what goes into the game. Keep in mind that not all images will be accepted or I may make additional edits to them. If your art gets used (even if I edit it) in the game, you will get credited in the info page and the change log (let me know if you do not want your name to appear in game or the change log).

That's what she said? Or the title of your sex tape?
Both.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Thanks, that helps me picture it better. I do have a rough draft for the behind image of them looking at the portal, but with the two Summers on the bed and Morticia on the floor. I'd have to redo it to include Morticia on the bed. As for the others. I'd need to think about it a bit more and do some drafts. I already have an image in my head for the final snuggle one (actually two, almost the same, but with a small edit), which I think I can do more or less from scratch, once I've compiled some reference images.

"Summer Classic" sounds like she should have chrome headlights and tailpipe. :LOL:
To me, Summer (Classic) is just Summer. Wild Summer is the addition and is the one that needs a modifier ... or a new nickname.

P.S. I'm gonna go sleep for a few hours. When I wake, I'll start collecting reference images, and start on some drafts. Once I have something worth showing you, I'll post them.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019

To Answer who is who on who Stan or Rick. Mirrors sadly gets Rick Rolled on this one. Also have you thought of a scene or concept where Morticia goes wing woman for Morty after she learns of the whole Vegas trip and temps Tricia into becoming a part of Morty's little so called harem. Where they will fulfill every depraved fantasy Tricia has every had.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes