fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
So i completed this game and there is no actual pregnancy content as of yet. plenty of set up for it in the future but no pay off yet. cant wait for it

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
So i completed this game and there is no actual pregnancy content as of yet. plenty of set up for it in the future but no pay off yet. cant wait for it
Well, there is, just not what everyone (myself included) is hoping for (main characters). Technically two scene include pregnancy (only one with visible stomach change) as described under Genre Details in the OP. Other than that it is just talk until the Unity version commits to or against it.

If you want more details as to why, I've already talked about it pretty extensively throughout the thread.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planetina's tits are not shiny, then they realize maybe they wanna be shiny so they be shiny.

Both looking good. I'd like to offer a little bit of practical critique, if that's okay. I see two tiny issues with the hug. Morticia's head should be slightly more to the left of the image, I think, and her left elbow (to the right of the image) could do with being raised up slightly. I have been studying anatomy drawing, and I am prone to notice the smallest of issues. Otherwise, it's good and a lot better than the previous one. I have no idea what the third image is, and I'm too scared to ask. o_O

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Been working on the Beth pretzel puzzle, was making some progress and opentoonz started crashing
a bit more often than before...

Guess when a lot of parts start moving it can't cope.

I do run an unsupported version so I'm out of my depth :rolleyes:

Got about 1/3 of the scene rendered, motion is jerky - it's hard to polish between crashes...

View attachment 1451160

I can see something like that as a slight rework/tweak of the Yoga scene.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I can see something like that as a slight rework/tweak of the Yoga scene.
Yeah, Beth is put together with all the parts from that scene + a few mods.

Morty's made up of parts from the Nancy scene and some others...

Recast in the bathroom, I wrote a cheesy script that's gonna take forever to animate.

...if I can figure out how to stabilize the software....
blush1.png

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018

Planetina's tits are not shiny, then they realize maybe they wanna be shiny so they be shiny.

Typo fixed, but I can't find that image of them hugging anywhere in game!... yet... :p I like the hug much better than the crap I did. Those hugs are the images that haunt my nightmares the most, and I'm glad to see a better version of them is in the works!

Also fine with shiny tits... I wanna be shiny...

I have no idea what the third image is, and I'm too scared to ask.
That is Tamatoa from the movie "Moana", who sings the song "Shiny".

Been working on the Beth pretzel puzzle, was making some progress and opentoonz started crashing
a bit more often than before...

Guess when a lot of parts start moving it can't cope.

I do run an unsupported version so I'm out of my depth :rolleyes:

Got about 1/3 of the scene rendered, motion is jerky - it's hard to polish between crashes...
Looking pretty good!

A few issues:
  • The yoga mat doesn't look quiet right in the bathroom (so I'd say remove it if you have it on it's own layer).
  • Morty's knee is missing an outline.
  • Beth's top eyelids have a bit of bleed through.
  • Beth's vag looks a little strange with the top bumps. Maybe just a single mount line instead?
  • Beth's legs seem a little oddly attached to her hips, I feel like there should be more a line (fold in her skin) where they connect? Not sure, just seems off to me.
  • Beth's lower arm has some motion jitter to it where it jumps instead of moves smoothly.
Too bad opentoonz is starting to crash :(. Was hoping it would prove to be a more solid animation tool (I've not had a chance to get back to it). I still wish I had a way to get Live2D that didn't require a yearly sub (yes, there is a free version but with its limits it sadly won't work for me). Although, I can barely draw anything as is, so also trying for animation seems like setting myself up for failure...

Also, also, I have incorporated your animation for Morticia from this post into the game. If you have any additional cleanup you want to do on it, let me know so I can make sure the final version gets in. (or, if you don't want it to be used, also let me know that). The animation appears to be a 2 second loop, so if you do want to provide any new versions, a loop version (cut to the loop length -1 frame, so the first frame doesn't repeat on loop) is preferred so that I don't have to cut it.

Reactions: kenta16807

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I thinned the edges to make the mat look like a rug, didn't fix the shadows though...

Yep, I need to work on the models.

Opentoonz have some nifty features, I just wish one could anchor a skeleton in more than one place.

It would make for really easy smooth motion.

I'll look at the Morticia loop again, what format would you like ? 1080 webm ?

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
webm was almost half size so...

There's still some jerkiness in the arm movement, thoughts ?
I think it looks great! You're welcome to keep tinkering with it until you're happy (or we get the 3.4 content in Nov/Dec) but I'm fine with the quality. :D Thanks for all the hard work getting it together and sharing it!

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Tried to fix the arm movement to follow the hand, it's a bit better.

Head movement is tweaked to look better in a loop, although if the videoplayer introduces even the smallest delay...

...then it doesn't matter ;)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Funny thing is, these take almost as little space as the png.

Looks kinda spooky at the end...only really works if you loop it.

Are these usable ? Are the eyeblink unnecessary ?
I think I'll most likely stick with the static images for this part as the expressions change fairly quickly which will reset the animations each time. Still thanks for the work on this!

Reactions: kenta16807

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
I was in purgatory drawing the rough draft for one of Summer's hug scenes (I chose an angle I knew would be hard for me because I love pain, then realized that I was going off the shows proportions which is different from the game so I had to edit the fuck out of it, good times). During purgatory I ended replaying a lot of the game so here's a million typos I found.

Some visual errors:

Okay also I have a lotta suggestions/requests

First one's super duper tiny. In the title menu could you change the "Start" button to be say "New Game" instead? Just a bit more concise.

Second there are quite a few scenes where multiple girls are the focus (Tricia Summer Yuri, Morty Tricia Summer threesome, Morty fascist Beth fascist Jessica threesome to name a few). Could you have it so those scenes are included in the mindblower section for each girl they focus on?

Third is a small qol feature. Could you have it so the current day is displayed in the in-game menu?
I know it shows the current day in a corner on the do over menu, but I think knowing the current day is pretty important and would be convenient to see immediately when you're saving and loading. It'd also be cool if saves could say which day they were on, but I don't know how you'd implement that for old saves so that sux.

Fourth, could the Day Selector have it's own section in the title menu/in-game menu? It's a pretty nice feature and I think it deserves it's own spotlight in the main menu instead of being tucked in a corner on the Do Over menu. Though it kinda fits in the Do Over menu, so I say keep the button that's already in Do Over and just add a new Day Selector button to the Main Menu.

Last one i swore. This one's tiny, but for Morticia's mind blower scene "Mr. Meesex", could you rename the title to "Mr. Meesex (or not?)". I saw it while reading the day selector entries and thought it would be appropriate to rename the mind blower scene for those that didn't know there was a no meesex option. Even whipped up a quick thumbnail.

Well anyways even if you don't implement any of the requests I just wanna say that the mod has been a blast(ew) and thanks for your hard work!

k im lazy now so ama take a break on the Summer hug and work on it later (prolly tomorrow). Mary easter

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes