Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
PlayboiHotshot69
I like the idea, and the art is pretty good, but kenta16807 is correct, Morty's size is too small, making it look like Reka and Tricia's butts are HUGE. I'm not sure I can write the interaction into the scene in a believable way (I'll give it some thought tomorrow and try a rough draft), but I'm willing to give it a try if you want to give the art another pass.

Next time, just a few sample images and a downloadable zip file would be much preferred, right clicking and saving images 1 at a time is sort of a mess.

Thanks for both the hard work and concept on it! I'm looking forward to seeing the next pass!

Dec 13, 2020
PlayboiHotshot69
I like the idea, and the art is pretty good, but kenta16807 is correct, Morty's size is too small, making it look like Reka and Tricia's butts are HUGE. I'm not sure I can write the interaction into the scene in a believable way (I'll give it some thought tomorrow and try a rough draft), but I'm willing to give it a try if you want to give the art another pass.

Next time, just a few sample images and a downloadable zip file would be much preferred, right clicking and saving images 1 at a time is sort of a mess.

Thanks for both the hard work and concept on it! I'm looking forward to seeing the next pass!
I was thinking maybe that instead of a "Who's ass FEELS the best" contest, I'd do a "Who's ass TASTES the best" contest, where Morty would judge who's booty he likes eating like groceries more, you know what I mean? For the context of the scene, after the groping, but before the footjobs, everyone, Morty included, would get so drunk that they get slightly more adventurous. Just an idea.

Dec 13, 2020
Perspective is hard, Morty looks a bit dwarfish
Morty's size is too small, making it look like Reka and Tricia's butts are HUGE.
Well Morty is canonically shorter than the girls. But yeah perspective is hard to do. I tried to make Morty believably proportionate (I guess?) to the girls, in terms of height, but idk. Plus I LOVE big butts. I'd bury my face in them any day ;)

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I was thinking maybe that instead of a "Who's ass FEELS the best" contest, I'd do a "Who's ass TASTES the best" contest...
Wasn't the original "who's ass IS the best" ? ....that would take some gripping and rimming and dipping and....:giggle:

I guess the most canon way would be for Tricia to demand a rimming and then for Reka to "I want some of that too" ?

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
I was thinking maybe that instead of a "Who's ass FEELS the best" contest, I'd do a "Who's ass TASTES the best" contest, where Morty would judge who's booty he likes eating like groceries more, you know what I mean? For the context of the scene, after the groping, but before the footjobs, everyone, Morty included, would get so drunk that they get slightly more adventurous. Just an idea.
Or how about a third option? Tricia suggest that they see who of the three girls is the easiest or quickest to reach an orgasim, and naturally Tricia wants to see if can pull it off (full knowing all to well he can, and that he is rather talented at it).

Dec 13, 2020
Or how about a third option? Tricia suggest that they see who of the three girls is the easiest or quickest to reach an orgasim, and naturally Tricia wants to see if can pull it off (full knowing all to well he can, and that he is rather talented at it).
Okay NOW we're getting somewhere :)

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Okay NOW we're getting somewhere :)
Oh trust with the imagination I have, I could whip a lot of story ideas or choice suggestions. Like in one of the last updates were Tricia and Morty got black out drunk and punched Tricia's big "V" card. Be interesting if Rick hard some other space alcohol that made who every drank it open to interesting ideas. That one little item that would make a sleep over very fun.

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
I still have to work on Morticia's rear view hugs and Summer's Halloween kiss scene
but right now I wana learn how to anime so I'll do those later. Since that'll take a while here's tha stuff I have so far.

Morticia Hug Edits
Summer Hug Edits

prevs:
s8 1 2 og.jpg s8 1 edit 2 .jpg
s9 5 1.jpg s9 5 2 og.jpg s9 5 3 og.jpg
s9 5 edit 1.jpg s9 5 edit 2.jpg s9 5 edit 3.jpg
s26 4 2 og.jpg s26 4 edit2.jpg
s31 2 1.jpg s31 2 2 og.jpg s31 2 edit 2.jpg

s4 2 1.jpg s4 2 2 og.jpg s4 2 edit 2.jpg
s5 5 2 og.jpg s5 5 edit 2.jpg
s6 6 2 og.jpg s6 6 3 og.jpg s6 6 edit 2.jpg s6 6 edit 3.jpg
s11 1 2 og.jpg s11 1 edit 2.jpg
s22 3 1.jpg s22 3 2 og.jpg s22 3 edit 2.jpg

also
turn s9 5 transitions & s5 5 transitions to fade in/out pls. s5 5 transition only fades in and doesn't fade out for some reason.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Wow! I fucking love them! Awesome work!! And a huge thank you for getting them to me well ahead of actual release! (always more stressful to have extra things to do when rushing to add in new content).

I'll go review and put them in today (and finally be able to stop having nightmares about Morticia's horrible hugs (I mean, I'm sure she gives great hugs, I just turned them into a nightmare)).

I'll also go see what's up with the transition fades. I do just miss them sometimes, and earlier scenes especially tend to have them absent a lot. Since those were the first things I put together and I didn't have a consistent build structure at that point.

Also, also, I did indeed decide to go with cross gallery thumbs (i.e. scenes with more than one character are now in all those characters galleries, if those characters have galleries), and I also did a minor bit of gallery shuffling (Nancy gets a gallery, Stacy lose hers, Unity shoved onto page 2). Tricia and Summer actually have the most cross gallery content, and added about 5/6 scenes to each. Ultimately I think any negatives are easily outweighed by connivance. Sadly the gallery wasn't really designed to be shuffled around this way, so it does require some extra space in the DL. A massive 743KB!! Stagger, I know.

Anyhow, thank you very much again for both the reworks on the images, and game suggestions. I really am excited/happy/grateful that you took the time and effort to help improve this project! And I look forward to seeing any other work/suggestion/feedback you have in the future!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Poor Stacy, nobody gets that SnM thing...kind of wonder what it's doing in the game in the first place ?
Where there any referenses to SnM in the Stacy episode ?
Not really. She mentions a safe word (sea-cucumber) and has the dialog line: "Uh, is this like a sex dungeon? I guess I should have been paying attention."

This game has a wide spread net of fetishes in it. But I'm guessing that Stacy's stuff wasn't one people wanted more of? Since she just has one "hot" scene and it's not really even with her. Her entire inclusion in the game is mostly based around the episode she appears in "Rest and Ricklaxation" where Rick and Morty aren't themselves (toxic parts removed), and this seems to be the bases for the potion Morty idea (as it starts with Stacy), that also, lots of people don't really like.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
WatsonTouya
  • (Fixed) Eye lashed fixed for Beth.
  • (No change) "Unity Jessica" is correct as it is Unity is Jessica's body.
  • (Fixed) Added missing character tag to Tricia's text.
  • (Fixed) Corrected Goldenfold's character tag.
  • (No change) I don't see an issue with "It's just how some girls ejaculate, you shouldn't be embarrassed."
  • (Fixed) Corrected "through" to "threw"
  • (Fixed) "Than" changed to "then".
  • (Fixed) Added the missing "t" to "he" (although, who knows, maybe the cafeteria is alive and a he!)
  • (Fixed) "That" changed to "the", it was indeed a typo.
  • (Fixed) Removed "is"
  • (Fixed) Yeah! One I had already found on my own! So, uh, 1 out of 7 isn't bad...
Thanks again for all the work on finding these corrections! It really does help me out as some of them I would have never managed to spot.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes