mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Wow! I fucking love them! Awesome work!! And a huge thank you for getting them to me well ahead of actual release! (always more stressful to have extra things to do when rushing to add in new content).

I'll go review and put them in today (and finally be able to stop having nightmares about Morticia's horrible hugs (I mean, I'm sure she gives great hugs, I just turned them into a nightmare)).

I'll also go see what's up with the transition fades. I do just miss them sometimes, and earlier scenes especially tend to have them absent a lot. Since those were the first things I put together and I didn't have a consistent build structure at that point.

Also, also, I did indeed decide to go with cross gallery thumbs (i.e. scenes with more than one character are now in all those characters galleries, if those characters have galleries), and I also did a minor bit of gallery shuffling (Nancy gets a gallery, Stacy lose hers, Unity shoved onto page 2). Tricia and Summer actually have the most cross gallery content, and added about 5/6 scenes to each. Ultimately I think any negatives are easily outweighed by connivance. Sadly the gallery wasn't really designed to be shuffled around this way, so it does require some extra space in the DL. A massive 743KB!! Stagger, I know.

Anyhow, thank you very much again for both the reworks on the images, and game suggestions. I really am excited/happy/grateful that you took the time and effort to help improve this project! And I look forward to seeing any other work/suggestion/feedback you have in the future!
think the edits are good enough to replace the privous pics? cus i think so

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.4 Status

Once more we are (about) halfway between updates (yes a bit off since we had mid month release last time), and it seems like the Unity game is set to come out the end of November (called it!). That means the next renpy version will be early December. (again, the goal is within a week of the Unity release)

So, what's in the next version? Well I haven't been doing nothing. Read on to see some highlights (and spoilers) of what's coming!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's where I am with the next version. There are a lot of other little changes, typo fixes (thanks to WatsonTouya and wibbled for finding so many this time around!), and other small adjustments throughout that (as always) there is no need to replay for.

Anyhow, thanks for reading and for playing! I'm looking forward to the next update and hope you guys will like it!

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
(No change) "Unity Jessica" is correct as it is Unity is Jessica's body.
Sorry, should have been a bit more detailed. There's no problem with the name "Unity Jessica", but I'm pretty sure that the line is supposed to be Brad's (his mouth even opens).
Screenshot (163).png

(No change) I don't see an issue with "It's just how some girls ejaculate, you shouldn't be embarrassed."
off of google:

e·jac·u·late
verb
/ēˈjakyəˌlāt/
(of a man or male animal) eject semen from the body at the moment of sexual climax.

"how some girls eject semen" . ______ .

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
I noticed that you mirrored Summer's hug scene in the living room to match her and Morty's prior positions, but that also mirrored the background so hear ya go. I'd also MorningMirror the hug in her room, but I'd have to redo the rimlighting too so mebe later.
summer_hug.png

P.S.: I thought about mirroring the scenes too when I started on them, but had an OCD moment and thought that they're both right handed so whoever initiates the hug would start from their right. Mirroring it would imply that the hug was initiated with Summer's left, and I don't wanna redraw the background to have the angles and positions make sense (cuz I suk at bgs) so I said fuck it and didn't mirror it.
: P

Reactions: Night Mirror

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
off of google:

e·jac·u·late
verb
/ēˈjakyəˌlāt/
(of a man or male animal) eject semen from the body at the moment of sexual climax.

Well, google is not always you friend...

There's a subgenre of pissing called squirting, since the 80's it's been marketed as female ejaculation...

...probably to make it more acceptable by mainstream.

Just another fetish ;)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I noticed that you mirrored Summer's hug scene in the living room to match her and Morty's prior positions, but that also mirrored the background so hear ya go. I'd also MorningMirror the hug in her room, but I'd have to redo the rimlighting too so mebe later.
I did mirror it (and also added some movement before and after the transition). It is the only image I mirrored, just cuze it bugged me that they suddenly switched sides :p. But I've put the version 3 image you provided in. Thanks for the fix!

Sorry, should have been a bit more detailed. There's no problem with the name "Unity Jessica", but I'm pretty sure that the line is supposed to be Brad's (his mouth even opens).
LOL! I read it, re-read it and was thinking, I don't see the- damnit the wrong speaker! Anyhow, fixed.

off of google:

e·jac·u·late
verb
/ēˈjakyəˌlāt/

Technically correct (the best kind of correct), but I still think this is one I'm okay with leaving. As Morty is attempting to describe female climax/squirting, and it feels like something he would say, even if it isn't the exact right word for it.

Hello
I found a sequencing error in the events.
Yeah, I know. It's not the only "out of sequence" element there is, and I have talked about it before (way back on like page 8). When putting the game back together (in a more liner order) one of the hurdles to overcome was spreading the content as evenly as I could, i.e. I didn't want huge chunks of just one character, or to leave other characters out for long periods. And moving the car scene later would have pushed other events forward too (and Tricia's phone nude doesn't make sense to be earlier).

But, the short answer here (deleted like a page of rambling text) was that, this was minor enough (not critical to the scene) that trying to rearrange the whole game over it felt silly. While cutting her out was an option, my goal was to try and not remove content but add to it. But Morty's app does have the power to see the future, so may the car just pulled future images? (or a wizard did it, take your pick! :p)

Reactions: Madeni

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Yeah, I know. It's not the only "out of sequence" element there is, and I have talked about it before (way back on like page 8). When putting the game back together (in a more liner order) one of the hurdles to overcome was spreading the content as evenly as I could, i.e. I didn't want huge chunks of just one character, or to leave other characters out for long periods. And moving the car scene later would have pushed other events forward too (and Tricia's phone nude doesn't make sense to be earlier).

But, the short answer here (deleted like a page of rambling text) was that, this was minor enough (not critical to the scene) that trying to rearrange the whole game over it felt silly. While cutting her out was an option, my goal was to try and not remove content but add to it. But Morty's app does have the power to see the future, so may the car just pulled future images? (or a wizard did it, take your pick! :p)
This is a totally reasonable answer and I understand the decision :)

EDIT:
I found a visual glitch. Morty comes in the frame from the right side and doesn't stop in the correct spot 1635829393492.png

EDIT2:
In the halloween dance sex scene with Morticia, the Birth Control choices are reversed.
When you say that you're glad she's on birth control, you get the dialogue related to her stopping, and it puts her off birth control.
And when you say that you wished she'd stop, you get the dialogue where she's glad Morty doesn't want kids yet, and it puts her on birth control

Last edited:
Reactions: AXE2501

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
EDIT:
I found a visual glitch. Morty comes in the frame from the right side and doesn't stop in the correct spot
This happens if you click too quickly (or skip). Renpy animation stop when they are given new positions (in this case, Morticia turning around). There are more than a few spots throughout the game where it's possible to get characters out of position by skipping or clicking too fast, and it is something I should go fix at some point (by putting in final positions when using transforms)... and I might, but it's not a high priority, I expecting skipping to fuck things up.

EDIT2:
In the halloween dance sex scene with Morticia, the Birth Control choices are reversed.
When you say that you're glad she's on birth control, you get the dialogue related to her stopping, and it puts her off birth control.
And when you say that you wished she'd stop, you get the dialogue where she's glad Morty doesn't want kids yet, and it puts her on birth control
Yeah, this was a bug that got brought up after I released r3.3, it will be corrected in r3.4.

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
Morty's ewes go missing in this scene (for pull out too)
Puny inconsistency, but early in the game Morty acknowledges that he got the world turned into cronenburgs, then in the cronenburg dimension he says that they got turned into mantis people. You don't have to change it, I actually find little inconsistencies like this that don't matter charming. Just thought I'd point it out if these kinda things do bother yah.

What I've got done recently (I'm NOWHERE NEAR done with the Ball Fondlers Scene).
edit3 hug2.png edit3 morticiasittingnude5.png edit3 moti_top1.png
ogs for compare:
og hug2.png og morticiasittingnude5.png og moti_top1.png
(*Images are not final. probably (I mean this is the fourth time I'm working on this scene for fux ache moit))

I learn Blender. : )

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Morty's ewes go missing in this scene (for pull out too)
Technically, his eyes are there! They're just covered by his eyelids! So, I just ripped his eyelids off to fix it.

Also, typos corrected. (Thank you again for finding them! Wouldn't have spotted even half of them (or any of them)).

Puny inconsistency, but early in the game Morty acknowledges that he got the world turned into cronenburgs, then in the cronenburg dimension he says that they got turned into mantis people. You don't have to change it, I actually find little inconsistencies like this that don't matter charming. Just thought I'd point it out if these kinda things do bother yah.
Right, so, this issue exists because that line got put in before Morty went to cronenburg world (and I never went back and fixed it because 1. I never thought anyone would notice, and b. I completely forgot it existed). This is the risk I run by deviating from the original. Luckily it is minor, and is corrected with a simple fix, taking out the word cornenburg. So, fixed.

What I've got done recently (I'm NOWHERE NEAR done with the Ball Fondlers Scene).
I definitely like the softer lighting on the scene, can't wait to see the final images.

I learn Blender. : )
Blender is awesome! It can do some amazing stuff!

Apr 12, 2021
guys you know the scene in the show, where they go with those masochistic guys, who stay with jerry because his jokes are so atrocious and then beth,rick go to their dimension in bdsm clothes, is that by any chance in the game?

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes