Dec 13, 2020
guys you know the scene in the show, where they go with those masochistic guys, who stay with jerry because his jokes are so atrocious and then beth,rick go to their dimension in bdsm clothes, is that by any chance in the game?
No. Ferdafs hasn't made any BDSM content since the Stacy route that took place at that S&M club in the game.

Reactions: Night Mirror

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - -
Android:
- - - - -
Update Patch (r3.0 -> r3.3):
- - - - -
1. Were is compressed version? 0_0 Well, 1.3gb it already very good, after all, kek :)
2. You can remove NOPY links, cus this server no more usebale, cus server is officialy DIED, and no more posible load any files from any links....

villany

Dec 8, 2018
First and foremost, love your version of the game, especially love how you incorporated various new dialogue to it, which i think improves things, since i like when the girls announce that they might get pregnant from Morty. Also love the dialogue, when Beth comforted Morty after his breakup with Planetina, which suggest that Beth might not be against getting pregnant from Morty. Would love if Summer also will have a dialogue that implies that.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
1. Were is compressed version? 0_0 Well, 1.3gb it already very good, after all, kek :)
2. You can remove NOPY links, cus this server no more usebale, cus server is officialy DIED, and no more posible load any files from any links....
The game is pre-compressed (so there is no extra compressed version, that would just be double compressed), down from nearly 11GBs. For the next version I have switched compressors over to YAC, so it will get a bit smaller (nearly 500mb less). Part of the reason it's so big is video files for animation, which nearly double it's size, but there is simply no way to reproduce the animations otherwise. It is nearly 7000 images, and over 500 animations, so yeah, it's a pretty big game.

Sigh, srsly fuck payment processors. Nopy was awesome and almost always my preferred link to DL stuff. I'm not gonna remove the links yet (until the next update) as it lets people have a chance to know what happened to nopy.

First and foremost, love your version of the game, especially love how you incorporated various new dialogue to it, which i think improves things, since i like when the girls announce that they might get pregnant from Morty. Also love the dialogue, when Beth comforted Morty after his breakup with Planetina, which suggest that Beth might not be against getting pregnant from Morty. Would love if Summer also will have a dialogue that implies that.
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the remake! :D

It certainly is my intent for (the) Summer(s) and Morty to have that conversation. However it has been a while since we got a new (Classic) Summer scene. I'd have to look at the original project files to be sure, but I believe her last scene was the three-way with Tricia and that was more than a year ago. Since then we have been on the Wild Summer train, and she's not ready to talk to Morty about that yet.

I will try and work it in, but I just need the right spot for it, and one hasn't come up yet.

Reactions: villany

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the remake! :D

It certainly is my intent for (the) Summer(s) and Morty to have that conversation. However it has been a while since we got a new (Classic) Summer scene. I'd have to look at the original project files to be sure, but I believe her last scene was the three-way with Tricia and that was more than a year ago. Since then we have been on the Wild Summer train, and she's not ready to talk to Morty about that yet.

I will try and work it in, but I just need the right spot for it, and one hasn't come up yet.
I would also love if it will be right in front of Ethan, boy he needs some really harsh and cruel cuckolding. Jerry needs to be humiliated by Morty as well, with Beth openly announcing to Jerry how superior as a man Morty is to him.

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I would also love if it will be right in front of Ethan, boy he needs some really harsh and cruel cuckolding. Jerry needs to be humiliated by Morty as well, with Beth openly announcing to Jerry how superior as a man Morty is to him.
It all really depends on what we get from Ferdafs as to what changes/additions I can make. So, I can't say where/when anything will really happen.

Aug 26, 2017
Everytime I try to extract I get the 0x80004005 error, I have updated my computer and deleted some caches that someone said could be causing it but I still can't extract. Is there a fix?

Aug 26, 2017
Everytime I try to extract I get the 0x80004005 error, I have updated my computer and deleted some caches that someone said could be causing it but I still can't extract. Is there a fix?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Google search seems to say it's a error with the built in windows unzip. Using something like WinRAR or WinZip should fix the issue?

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the Morticia/Summer Shower Chat Morticia always says that Morty cums inside even when Cum Out is selected in Do Over (Not on pill).

On the first visit to Gazorpazorp when you ask Morticia to stay, she comments about how much Morty has cum in her, even when Cum Out is always selected in Do Over.

In "The 4th Hole" scene when you cum in Summer and she's on the pill, Morticia asks Morty if he only wants to get Morticia pregante. Morty's answer is determined by whether or not ANY other girls are off the pill, but I think his answer should just be a choice.

First, the choice to get Jessica off the pill is by throwing them away. People might not do that because they think that's pretty fucked up, rather than because they dont't want to get Jessica pregananant. Second, the only choice I could find to get Tricia to take pills is in a skippable scene, which people might you know, skip. So whether or not the player's answer is genuine, I think that Morty's response to Morticia's question should just be a choice.

Also I think it'd be neat if Morticia also questioned who Morty wants to get pregnart near the end of the scene if Morty used a condom or pulled out.

Oh, and I found this nice little easter egg.
Screenshot (176).jpg
I can't believe you edited this old ass scene for that, or was it always like that from the start!?
0_0!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Typo fixed.

In the Morticia/Summer Shower Chat Morticia always says that Morty cums inside even when Cum Out is selected in Do Over (Not on pill).

On the first visit to Gazorpazorp when you ask Morticia to stay, she comments about how much Morty has cum in her, even when Cum Out is always selected in Do Over.
Are you saying the selection through Do Over isn't working as intended? I'll look into it and see if I can figure out what isn't setting correctly.

Edit:
Found the issue, was old code from the original "Do Over" idea that didn't correctly check other flags. So, fixed!

In "The 4th Hole" scene when you cum in Summer and she's on the pill, Morticia asks Morty if he only wants to get Morticia pregante. Morty's answer is determined by whether or not ANY other girls are off the pill, but I think his answer should just be a choice.
I'm trying to refrain from putting in response menus (as they drive me crazy in other games). I really only want menus to set flags for future text (Birth Control), or let the player have an alternate scene (Pullout/Inside). Why do you think there should be a choice here?

First, the choice to get Jessica off the pill is by throwing them away. People might not do that because they think that's pretty fucked up, rather than because they dont't want to get Jessica pregananant.
Yeah, there isn't really another spot for Morty to ask at the moment as he and Jessica haven't really had sex yet (outside of the Halloween event, which is extra, skippable, and Jessica forgets all about). Once they get a sex scene, there will be another BC choice then.

Second, the only choice I could find to get Tricia to take pills is in a skippable scene, which people might you know, skip. So whether or not the player's answer is genuine, I think that Morty's response to Morticia's question should just be a choice.
Just like Jessica, there is only one scene where Morty and Tricia actually have sex (morning after the wedding) and there is a choice to have her take birth control after that. There isn't really a good spot before that. Possibly after Tricia's Black Cherry Scene? I'll think about it some more.

Also I think it'd be neat if Morticia also questioned who Morty wants to get pregnart near the end of the scene if Morty used a condom or pulled out.
I assume you mean Summer's 4th Hole scene? Maybe. I'll review the text.

Oh, and I found this nice little easter egg.
View attachment 1490355
I can't believe you edited this old ass scene for that, or was it always like that from the start!?
0_0!
That is my edit, but it was there in release 1.0 as just some fun extra text (and I had forgotten it was there).

Last edited:
Reactions: WatsonTouya
Jun 15, 2021
r3.4 Status

Once more we are (about) halfway between updates (yes a bit off since we had mid month release last time), and it seems like the Unity game is set to come out the end of November (called it!). That means the next renpy version will be early December. (again, the goal is within a week of the Unity release)

So, what's in the next version? Well I haven't been doing nothing. Read on to see some highlights (and spoilers) of what's coming!

And that's where I am with the next version. There are a lot of other little changes, typo fixes (thanks to WatsonTouya and wibbled for finding so many this time around!), and other small adjustments throughout that (as always) there is no need to replay for.

Anyhow, thanks for reading and for playing! I'm looking forward to the next update and hope you guys will like it!
that's awesome, you are almost a jesus of the R 18 games

Jul 16, 2018
I know you do you add your own variations to scenes and take (or took) some requests as well, but I can't seem to find whats planned for your next release (talking about you own input on the game not ferdafs). Where can I find these? If there isn't a place yet, could you maybe add another tab to the front page of this thread containing your planned changes for upcoming release?

Also now we are on the matter. If you still take requests, would it be possible to have Beth topless or completely naked in the Doctor's Orders scene?

That's it.

Keep up the good work!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I know you do you add your own variations to scenes and take (or took) some requests as well, but I can't seem to find whats planned for your next release (talking about you own input on the game not ferdafs). Where can I find these? If there isn't a place yet, could you maybe add another tab to the front page of this thread containing your planned changes for upcoming release?
Scroll up 2 posts and you will find a link to the currently planned content for the next update.

I don't have a road map for each release, more like a loose selection of ideas I usually want to try and work on.

I generally put out two posts on content plans. One a few days after the renpy update, and a second (linked in the post above) about halfway between (Ferdafs) game updates.

I also have a link to the Request List under the dev notes in the OP. It is a list of all the things people have asked for, and scene ideas I have. Again, it is not a promise to put them into the game, just a collection of all the ideas in one place.

Also now we are on the matter. If you still take requests, would it be possible to have Beth topless or completely naked in the Doctor's Orders scene?
Sadly I think that request is beyond my ability to do. It is a lot of art that would need edits to remove her top and I just don't think I could do a very good job with it art wise. Additionally, I'd also have to redoing the animation as well, something that simply takes way too much time and I have to be really, really motivated to go do. So, sorry, that request is just beyond my skill to add.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Well came up with another scene alter idea that will probably annoy Mirrors. During the scene with Beth, where her and Morty are in bed with the vibrator in her vagina. Any thought on having Morty switching it so the toy is now in Beth's butt leaving Morty to fill her vagina?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Well came up with another scene alter idea that will probably annoy Mirrors. During the scene with Beth, where her and Morty are in bed with the vibrator in her vagina. Any thought on having Morty switching it so the toy is now in Beth's butt leaving Morty to fill her vagina?
Actually, this is already on the request list (suggested by wibbled). I have reviewed the scene several times trying to see if I can fit it in (that's what she said) but, once again, art is a big issue here. Beth's "Just the Tip" scene has an animation edit to make and I really have to be in the right mindset for re-animating things. That's sort of put me off doing very much with it.

Also, also, I never get annoyed by people asking for new content (lots of other stuff drives me crazy, but not input from players, that will always be welcome). Having feedback/requests shows that players have an interest in what I'm doing, that they care about the end product, and that helps motivate me to keep doing it.

I can't always put in everything that's asked for, due to many limiting factors. I do try my best to at least give people a realistic answer about the possibility of a scenes inclusion. And for this scene, the answer is still, "eh, maybe at some point? but I'm not in a hurry to work on it though."

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
I must say, I think the scenes with Tricia are my favourite. The texting/sexting + the partner in crime vibe are awesome !

I definitely need more games to do this ! Witch Trainer has Tonks which is somewhat the same, but the dialogue in R&M:AWH is way more kinky. Tricia is more balanced than Tonks who is a full-on slut with no retraint, where Tricia gets slowed down a lot by other characters.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes