wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
To Answer who is who on who Stan or Rick. Mirrors sadly gets Rick Rolled on this one.
So I'm the Grunkle? I have been told I can be cranky at times. :unsure:

Also have you thought of a scene or concept where Morticia goes wing woman for Morty after she learns of the whole Vegas trip and temps Tricia into becoming a part of Morty's little so called harem. Where they will fulfill every depraved fantasy Tricia has every had.
I have pictured my own scenes, when Tricia gets properly "introduced" to the rest of the family. In my imagination, Beth and Tricia really get on well. Beth has already said she likes her, and I think Beth would prefer Tricia as Morty's girlfriend/wife, over Planetina, and probably sees a bit of herself in Tricia ... and I'm not talking about her fingers **badum tish** . If Tricia wore a blonde wig or bleached her hair, she could probably do quite a good Beth impersonation. I see a scene with them and Morty, where Tricia helps Beth acknowledge and unleash her slutty side.

Tricia and Beth do have one main difference, Tricia has the hots for Jerry (based on the TV show) but Beth is frustrated with Jerry's lack of performance. Perhaps Beth would be happy to let them get it on, while she had more fun with Morty. Or maybe, with Tricia's help, they could get Jerry to perform better. I think Jerry has a submissive side that is dying to come out, and I can see him in a gimp suit and on a leash, while Mistresses Tricia and Beth abuse him for their own lusty desires. Just for fun, here is a bit of fan-art that I found ...

Tricia and Jerry.jpg

At this point I don't see Morty really needing a wing-woman, but a scene with Morty, Morticia and Tricia would be good. If I can presume to guess Nightmirror's response, and mine too, that would really depend on where Ferdaf takes the story. Adding in scenes just now depends on them working with the current storyline. If a new scene was added, that then contradicts F's updates, it would cause obvious narrative problems.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
AXE2501
If I can presume to guess Nightmirror's response, and mine too, that would really depend on where Ferdaf takes the story. Adding in scenes just now depends on them working with the current storyline. If a new scene was added, that then contradicts F's updates, it would cause obvious narrative problems.
Yep! Always a risk to try and add new scenes before knowing some of the story ahead... So that's why I'm trying to do just that twice over at the moment! Like the dumb nub that I am...

Thanks wibbled, look what you made me do! Making me hyped to put in new scenes! You monster!

So, no, I don't have any specific plans for Morticia/Tricia... Most of my future ideas/edits are over in the request list under Future Scene Ideas. Be weary of spoilers, but, also, no idea how many if any will ever make it to the game.

• Haha
Reactions: wibbled

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
wibbled
Have a first rough of the rear view (to sort of give me a perspective of the space). One with the portal window and one without. It doesn't feel quiet right (a little too close), and the back wall has a bunch of stuff on it that makes overlaying the portal feel... weird. Might push the wall back a bit so we can see more of the girls, even if it is cheating the space.

Anyhow, gonna go back to working on the other scene (which I keep finding ways to put off finishing) but curious to hear your thoughts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Yep! Always a risk to try and add new scenes before knowing some of the story ahead...
It strikes me that the 'parallell timeline viewer' from S01E08 would be a handy gadget in the game ?

ie if some bits need to be edited out for continuity, they could just shift timeline.

...or does that complicate things even more...? it's late, shouldn't post when dead tired - sorry.

Reactions: Night Mirror

KarlMax

Oct 11, 2019
Not sure if it's from the main game or mod specific, but I find the option of Morty, out of nowhere, suggesting others to take pills long before they're on the course for any penetrative action quite creepy/disturbing.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
wibbled
Have a first rough of the rear view (to sort of give me a perspective of the space). One with the portal window and one without. It doesn't feel quiet right (a little too close), and the back wall has a bunch of stuff on it that makes overlaying the portal feel... weird. Might push the wall back a bit so we can see more of the girls, even if it is cheating the space.

Anyhow, gonna go back to working on the other scene (which I keep finding ways to put off finishing) but curious to hear your thoughts.
Looks quite good, but I'd maybe off set the girls to the right-hand side of the frame and have a smaller portal to the left of frame, that shows mostly just Morty's bed and less of his room. In my draft I made the girls a bit bigger and closer to the POV, that way you don't have to draw or include as much detail.

A bit like this very rough draft ...

I've had a busy day, visiting friends and them visiting me, so not done anything yet myself.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
It strikes me that the 'parallell timeline viewer' from S01E08 would be a handy gadget in the game ?

ie if some bits need to be edited out for continuity, they could just shift timeline.

...or does that complicate things even more...? it's late, shouldn't post when dead tired - sorry.
That is actually a very possible option if I really run into a major conflict. Though, I think the primary goal will be just not to setup too many contradictions if I can avoid it :p

Not sure if it's from the main game or mod specific, but I find the option of Morty, out of nowhere, suggesting others to take pills long before they're on the course for any penetrative action quite creepy/disturbing.
The Unity version has almost no choices, and none where birth control options are concerned. So the whole thing (choosing for characters to take/not take BC) has been added just for the Renpy version.

The birth control choices are placed time wise after scenes where the player had the option to cum inside a character (usually after the first time). I assume you are making reference to Beth and Summer, who he asks after molesting them in their sleep, thus there is no point of reference for them. From their perspective it for sure seems weirdly out of place (which they both mention). More so if you skipped those scene or picked contradictory options.

It's mostly a way of giving players an early option to bail out of the pregnancy talk if it isn't their thing. But also, Morty is a little prevy creep.

Looks quite good, but I'd maybe off set the girls to the right-hand side of the frame and have a smaller portal to the left of frame, that shows mostly just Morty's bed and less of his room. In my draft I made the girls a bit bigger and closer to the POV, that way you don't have to draw or include as much detail.
Yeah, I certainly like them being larger in frame. I'll try a few different positions later and see if anything clicks. Still not sure how to handle the furniture with the portal, since most of the wall is taken up.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah, I certainly like them being larger in frame. I'll try a few different positions later and see if anything clicks. Still not sure how to handle the furniture with the portal, since most of the wall is taken up.
I just altered it a bit, to look more like I imagine it. The view of Morty and Beth will be from behind of course, but this is just to give you an idea of what it could look like ...

P.S. I was thinking of changing the portal colour. Not sure what colour to go for, but just something different to show that it's not a normal portal.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I just altered it a bit, to look more like I imagine it. The view of Morty and Beth will be from behind of course, but this is just to give you an idea of what it could look like ...

P.S. I was thinking of changing the portal colour. Not sure what colour to go for, but just something different to show that it's not a normal portal.
The more I look at it, the more I like to the side instead of straight on. I was also thinking about a different portal color, but green was on hand for making a quick build.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Viewing portals have a bluish tint to them due to the quantum tunneling of the photons.

The edges tends to blue/purple because of the tachyonic overspill.

.....:LOL: sorry....
Yea, but the dilithium crystals are compromised by the casimir effect, resulting in kinematical postulates that turn it a slightly more pinkish colour. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Yea, but the dilithium crystals are compromised by the casimir effect, resulting in kinematical postulates that turn it a slightly more pinkish colour. :sneaky:
No, no, no, this is clearly using some sort of molecular entanglement, obviously emitting x-rays, and what color are x-rays? That's right, they're colored blarsmarf. So that is the color we need here. Blarsmarf everywhere! I did a quick sketch of it, but as the color isn't visible to the human eye, it just looks transparent, but I'm sure you get the general idea.

(joking aside, I was thinking maybe yellow or orangish(not attached to either)? Mostly because we have gone, Green, Red, Blue, so next would be Yellow (CYMK). Sort have to test it in scene and decide what is the least distracting)

Reactions: wibbled

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
No, no, no, this is clearly using some sort of molecular entanglement, obviously emitting x-rays, and what color are x-rays? That's right, they're colored blarsmarf. So that is the color we need here. Blarsmarf everywhere! I did a quick sketch of it, but as the color isn't visible to the human eye, it just looks transparent, but I'm sure you get the general idea.
o_O
(joking aside, I was thinking maybe yellow or orangish(not attached to either)? Mostly because we have gone, Green, Red, Blue, so next would be Yellow (CYMK). Sort have to test it in scene and decide what is the least distracting)
In art colour theory, blue, red, and yellow are the primary colours, and orange, purple and green, the secondary. Orange probably wouldn't really go well with the pink walls of Summer's room. Purple could work, but maybe a bit too contrasty. Yellow might be more subtle. To be extra geeky, I'd suggest a cool lemon yellow, as a warm cadmium type yellow would blend too much with the pink. :geek:

Reactions: Night Mirror

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
tippo:
"The soft whisper in Summer's ear makes he jump slightly."

Also it's weird for Summer to know whether or not Beth is taking pills. Was there a previous scene that explained this? If so that's fine, but if not, I think it'd be more natural if summer questioned if she was on the pill regardless of the player's choices.

I was also wondering if you'd prefer me to just upload images as lossy 90% quality webps instead of lossless pngs. (I'd also like to know why the webps in the game files have their file extension renamed to png instead. Coding thing?)

I also made another tiny edit to the ballfondlers scene.

I like it a bit more for some reason but if you think the old one is better then I won't bother posting edit numero tres. Hopefully that's my last edit of the scene. Maybe I'll animate it, that'll be a big project since I've never animated before, so I'll work on some other art before that. I wanted to redo some of the hugging scenes with Morticia and Summer, but my computer busted so I had to wait 2 weeks to get it fixed. I got it back now (yay), so I'll work on those for a little bit. When I'm done with the hug scenes I think I'll give animating a shot and see if I'm any good at it.

boop.

Reactions: kenta16807

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Doesnt work on android.
Size is off and i cant do anything
Need more info. What device, what version of android. Even then, might not be able to fix it. I just hit an export button for Android, there is very little configuring that I can do for it, and it works on my main test platforms.

Also it's weird for Summer to know whether or not Beth is taking pills. Was there a previous scene that explained this? If so that's fine, but if not, I think it'd be more natural if summer questioned if she was on the pill regardless of the player's choices.
No, there isn't a moment the player sees where Beth and Summer talk about it. I'll consider changing it, as I said it is just the first draft and I haven't revisited it for edits yet. It's there more for a reflection of player choice than actual character knowledge (plot holes? You can just jump right over them!)

I was also wondering if you'd prefer me to just upload images as lossy 90% quality webps instead of lossless pngs. (I'd also like to know why the webps in the game files have their file extension renamed to png instead. Coding thing?)
So they are PNGs because that is the format of the original images from the Unity game. When I am working on new scenes, I'm working with the original files. During the build process, images go through compression (Cruncher, although I'm thinking of moving to YAC as it output smaller sizes), taking the game down from a hefty 9.5GB to 1.3GB. I guess cruncher makes them webps? I'll be honest, I didn't look deep into what it does to the images other than that they work and look good enough.

If you want to keep providing images. I'd say stick with lossless pngs as they will go through crunching during build.

I also made another tiny edit to the ballfondlers scene.

I like it a bit more for some reason but if you think the old one is better then I won't bother posting edit numero tres. Hopefully that's my last edit of the scene. Maybe I'll animate it, that'll be a big project since I've never animated before, so I'll work on some other art before that. I wanted to redo some of the hugging scenes with Morticia and Summer, but my computer busted so I had to wait 2 weeks to get it fixed. I got it back now (yay), so I'll work on those for a little bit. When I'm done with the hug scenes I think I'll give animating a shot and see if I'm any good at it.

boop.
Will take a look at the edits and put them in. I look forward to seeing what other images you can cook up, and what you can do with animations.

Edit:
Alright got to looking at the images this morning and personally I prefer edit 2 (collar bone) over edit 3 (no collar bone/no eye shadow). Yes, I realize it isn't in her other positions, but it doesn't bug me that much.

Last edited:

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
So I'm the Grunkle? I have been told I can be cranky at times. :unsure:

I have pictured my own scenes, when Tricia gets properly "introduced" to the rest of the family. In my imagination, Beth and Tricia really get on well. Beth has already said she likes her, and I think Beth would prefer Tricia as Morty's girlfriend/wife, over Planetina, and probably sees a bit of herself in Tricia ... and I'm not talking about her fingers **badum tish** . If Tricia wore a blonde wig or bleached her hair, she could probably do quite a good Beth impersonation. I see a scene with them and Morty, where Tricia helps Beth acknowledge and unleash her slutty side.

Tricia and Beth do have one main difference, Tricia has the hots for Jerry (based on the TV show) but Beth is frustrated with Jerry's lack of performance. Perhaps Beth would be happy to let them get it on, while she had more fun with Morty. Or maybe, with Tricia's help, they could get Jerry to perform better. I think Jerry has a submissive side that is dying to come out, and I can see him in a gimp suit and on a leash, while Mistresses Tricia and Beth abuse him for their own lusty desires. Just for fun, here is a bit of fan-art that I found ...

View attachment 1442880

At this point I don't see Morty really needing a wing-woman, but a scene with Morty, Morticia and Tricia would be good. If I can presume to guess Nightmirror's response, and mine too, that would really depend on where Ferdaf takes the story. Adding in scenes just now depends on them working with the current storyline. If a new scene was added, that then contradicts F's updates, it would cause obvious narrative problems.
Well I guess that understandable, not every idea pans out or makes it in to the final draft. Plus Mirrors said he is mostly cant veryy too far from the story Fredaf is spinning. The only real annoying thing my strong suit is being a writer not an artist. Mostly thinking them up while being bored at work, especially this "Demoralon" idea that involves Morty, Summer,

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Well I guess that understandable, not every idea pans out or makes it in to the final draft. Plus Mirrors said he is mostly cant veryy too far from the story Fredaf is spinning. The only real annoying thing my strong suit is being a writer not an artist. Mostly thinking them up while being bored at work, especially this "Demoralon" idea that involves Morty, Summer,
Yeah, if I get too far from the idea of the game than I prolly should have just made my own game. Except, I can't, cuze while I'm pretty okay at the writing side, I faceplant with the art aspect...

So I feel your frustration. There are lots of scene I would love to do, that I probably could write. But that I certainly can't draw, and that I'm not sure would fit (that's what she said (yes, that never gets old for me)).

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes