WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
You don't need to use the rpa file. It's mostly there so people don't have to transfer 7000 image files, you can just leave it as a folder (and delete the rpa file), then the game will use the images folder.
LMFAO. Thank you kind sir.

For the make-out scene you have to wait on sex a bit. You can still have sex after the make out session.
Oh, ok. Then how about instead of the third choice description saying "(continue)", how about having it say "(Make-out/Sex)" instead?

Also boop
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Night Mirror

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
Does anyone know how many or how big files one can upload to the forum ?

I couldn't really find it in the rules...
I don't know about the limit for the amount of files per post, but when I tried to upload a 20MB zip, it said that was too much. So I just uploaded it to google drive and made a public link.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Oh, ok. Then how about instead of the third choice description saying "(continue)", how about having it say "(Make-out/Sex)" instead?
Changed "(continue)" to "(make-out)" as the option to have sex is still it's own choice. I agree "continue" is unclear on what is going to happen if a player has never seen the original scene (again, this is the first big alternate scene I made so it has a bit of wonkiness to it).

Also, a "hanjob" is when you get a character from star wars dressed like an Ewok to... yeah, yeah, okay, I'll just fix the typo I guess :p!

Thank you for the additional corrections and suggestions! :D

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Then how 'bout "(Make-out/Optional Sex)"?
I'm considering it. The general guideline I'm trying to follow is to not put spoiler tags ahead of actual choices (i.e. just the content in the upcoming part of the scene, rather than all possible content). I think maybe a better way to go about it is alter the dialog text for the choice. I need to think on it a bit more.

Nightmirror how do you make it look so easy to make this

and what other changes are you making
Lol, not sure how it looks easy :p but I guess people are just seeing the final product rather than the work behind it. That being said, having a pre-existing game to adapt/take/steal from really did make it WAY easier than starting from scratch. I have been trying to get my own games off the ground for years and just keep failing at it *cough* art *cough*. Honestly, I was surprised I manage to "finish" this project (I came close to abandoning it multiple times).

As to upcoming changes there are a few small additions on the request list that I am considering (mostly the small edits). I'm also in the very early stages of a possible small Beth scene, similar to the one I did with Morticia (Wakeup BJ). It would be for the morning after the end of the last update. Ferdafs tends not to do transition scenes, but as I have put them into a liner story, I think I'll need that first part when Morty wakes the next day.

The scene is very early in production, I've written the first draft of the script for it, and I'm identifying art I think I can reuse/edit. Depending on my time and how good/bad a job I do with it, it might be cut down into just a dialog bumper instead of a scene, won't know until I work on it.

Beyond that, my goals this update are very small. If I find more things I want to slip in (that's what she said), I will but no specific plans this time around. As I've sort of said in my what and when post most future updates will be mostly to keep thing up to date with the unity version, rather than adding lots of optional edited content.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
I know like you said the whole pregnancy thing completely depends Ferdafs putting into the original game but what about inflation? Might be good practice and it might come in handy to have those assets around just in case.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I know like you said the whole pregnancy thing completely depends Ferdafs putting into the original game but what about inflation? Might be good practice and it might come in handy to have those assets around just in case.
As always it mostly comes down to art. Story too, that's why none of the girls have confirmed they are pregnant, I want to know where their stories are going first. But also adding/removing pregnancy to all characters in every update is a monumental task beyond my capability. Still-images I might be able to manage, but animations take much longer to edit. Additionally, there is very little existing pregnancy/stomach inflation art (one scene with non main characters in the entire game) for me to edit/adapt.

I also can't really think of an existing scene where inflation would work?

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
As always it mostly comes down to art. Story too, that's why none of the girls have confirmed they are pregnant, I want to know where their stories are going first. But also adding/removing pregnancy to all characters in every update is a monumental task beyond my capability. Still-images I might be able to manage, but animations take much longer to edit. Additionally, there is very little existing pregnancy/stomach inflation art (one scene with non main characters in the entire game) for me to edit/adapt.

I also can't really think of an existing scene where inflation would work?
That's understandable, but I was not inferring that some of the characters get a beach ball size bulge or like the gazorpazorp scenes, but a slight bump or swelling to imply thanks to the devil's curse on his phone his penis not only grew but the amount he could expel too. A few still image are the after sex scenes where they are on their back or its easy enough to tweak.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
The result of the options with Morticia at the costume party is incorrect. If you choose the "Me too" option, Morticia stops using birth control pills. And if you ask her to stop, she starts taking birth control pills.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
The result of the options with Morticia at the costume party is incorrect. If you choose the "Me too" option, Morticia stops using birth control pills. And if you ask her to stop, she starts taking birth control pills.
Corrected! Thanks for the spot! That is the danger of consistently playing the same path in my own game :p.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes