wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
... what scenes do you all enjoy?
My fav scenes pretty much follow the list of my fav characters ... Beth, Summer, and Tricia. Including the Beth and Summer variants. I have modified the text and order of images for quite a few of the Beth scenes now, to make them even more pervy, to suit my tastes. My fav Beth scene so far has to be the one just after Planetina. My fav Summer scene is the latest one, which I've also modified a bit. My fav Tricia scene, so far, was the school toilet butt plug and anal scene. Call me boring, or old-fashioned, but I like the intimacy of missionary position, so I'd like to see Morty fuck Tricia this way too. Hopefully that is to come.

Reactions: Night Mirror

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Tits and ass are eyemagnets, it's encoded in the monkeybrain to check for the optimal breeding partner.

...funny thing is, a friend of mine who might be borderline lesbian - She's just as enthusiastic in checking the T&A...

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Tits and ass are eyemagnets, it's encoded in the monkeybrain to check for the optimal breeding partner.

...funny thing is, a friend of mine who might be borderline lesbian - She's just as enthusiastic in checking the T&A...
I'm a people watcher, and I like watching people, watch other people. When I'm outside and see a good-looking woman walk past, I often watch the other women nearby, to see them checking out the other female as much, or even more so, than any guys that are about. I saw an eye tracking experiment. They tracked the eye movements of men and women in social situations, and men and women are just as bad as each other. The eye movements, for both sexes, follow the same path ... face, chest (breasts), groin (or ass) and back again, rinse and repeat.

Jan 24, 2022
im replaying the wild summer's revenge plotline (in which her and morty go back to her home dimension to murder uh.... ethan-berg) and it always confused me why morty is so focused on helping summer get over her crush on jerry. i mean i get that it's gross because he's jerry but he's having sex with his parent too lol

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
im replaying the wild summer's revenge plotline (in which her and morty go back to her home dimension to murder uh.... ethan-berg) and it always confused me why morty is so focused on helping summer get over her crush on jerry. i mean i get that it's gross because he's jerry but he's having sex with his parent too lol
Because Morty is a good guy and cares about wild Summer's well-being, he is helping her and I'm almost sure that he encouraged her to pursue our Jerry at the beginning.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I often imagine and play out scenarios in my head, based on the game/vn. For example, when Jerry eventually realises he is being cucked by his son, Beth then lets or encourages him to have fun with Wild Summer, to make things "even".

Reactions: sassy_mendigo

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I often imagine and play out scenarios in my head, based on the game/vn. For example, when Jerry eventually realises he is being cucked by his son, Beth then lets or encourages him to have fun with Wild Summer, to make things "even".
Knowing Jerry, he would probably blow it but wild Summer would be so enthusiastic that he would end up in a similar relationship to Kiara,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is the best end for Jerry, in my opinion, I don't think he is the kind of guy that would like to watch Morty and his wife like a cuck but would just ignore it to not lose Beth.

Reactions: wibbled

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
It's a weird headspace for me whenever I talk (well write (you know what I mean)) about story. Floating around in my thoughts are Ferdafs original version, then there are the changes I've made, and also, the other plotlines I've worked on but discarded. So when I revisit a scene I haven't given much thought to in a while (this is one of them), I have to sort out what was and what could have been, from what is.

Starting with what was. In the Unity game, Morty reluctantly agrees to help Wild Summer get her revenge because she pressures him into it, saying that if he can kill the cronenberg that got her parent's she might not care about Jerry as much. So he agrees more out of cowardice and selfishness, rather than wanting to actually help her. Once he does help her, and she admits she still has feelings for Jerry, and he is annoyed that he did all this for nothing.

In the renpy version, Summer still tells Morty if he helps her kill the cornenberg she might care less about Jerry, but the reason he helps her is because he cares about (her) his sister (well, a version of her, but to Morty (opposite of Rick) he cares about his family no matter the version). The ending is still the same though (and now that you brought it up, I think it could maybe use a bit of tweaking), with Morty complaining he did all this to help her forget about Jerry.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
O M F G... I have finally, FINALLY, finished the main slicing implementation!
prog_list.PNG
I have literally spent more than 300 hours on this and it felt like a task that would never possibly be completed, but at long fucking last the main process is done! That means all images that can be sliced in the game have been.

I still have more work to do on it (because of course), but the next big task is to check for slicing errors and compression artifacting. That requires a full playthrough which will take me around another week or so to do. And everything in yellow still needs to have blink artwork made (again, most likely not until r3.7).

The playthrough will also help me with the new nickname/petname system as well (as that isn't a simple search and replace as I want terms to alternate in dialog).

Anyhow... back to work... I'll leave you guys with some more fun WTF images that came out of the slicing process...
2.png 3.png 13.png 20.png 25.png 51.png 0.png

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
Well, things have been boring, so while we continue the long wait to the next update, to help pass the time (or at least kill a few

Anyhow, what scenes do you all enjoy?
For me was your version of Summer´s part in the 3-way with Tricia, I loved the part when she was feeling morty´s Dick on Summer´s belly and the part before cumming inside summer, Tricia tempting Summer to have Morty´s Baby.

Fascist threesome. . . wait a minute. . . that sounds kinda fucked u-
Why it's my favorite? idunno, maybe because Jessica called Beth mommy.

I've been working on Ballfondlers I swore!

View attachment 1817592
options button is to toggle xray outside of sex "game".

sex ui progress:
View attachment 1817594

That's not all I've done, I swore! I also animated the pov scene (4 frames but I made it so it feels like 8 (leg movement, arm movement, leg- do that 8 times, then reverse, so it's kinda like 16 frames, kinda))

I'd post a video preview of the animated pov scene, but I decided that I should finish the xray images/animation before I do that.
Dude...this would be awesome, Im rooting for you

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Well night I another crazy suggestion for the board. The scene after morty wakes up after Rick used the reversal chud stuff. how would you feel about a scene where Morty and Morticia are talking and find out not all of him has changed back yet. its not as big as it was with Beth but enough for her.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
O M F G... I have finally, FINALLY, finished the main slicing implementation!
View attachment 1823691
I have literally spent more than 300 hours on this and it felt like a task that would never possibly be completed, but at long fucking last the main process is done! That means all images that can be sliced in the game have been.

I still have more work to do on it (because of course), but the next big task is to check for slicing errors and compression artifacting. That requires a full playthrough which will take me around another week or so to do. And everything in yellow still needs to have blink artwork made (again, most likely not until r3.7).

The playthrough will also help me with the new nickname/petname system as well (as that isn't a simple search and replace as I want terms to alternate in dialog).

Anyhow... back to work... I'll leave you guys with some more fun WTF images that came out of the slicing process...
View attachment 1823696 View attachment 1823697 View attachment 1823698 View attachment 1823699 View attachment 1823700 View attachment 1823701 View attachment 1823702
you have been doing this "slicing" for every new patch, I dont know what is it purpose... but why (If i get it right...)are you doing it now again for the whole game? To reduce the files sizes?

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes