Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
sirviper235
Please try to stay on topic. This is a discussion board for "Rick and Morty Another Way Home", not a general place to talk about Rick and Morty.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Tks for hard work bro. Ah, Would u consider to add Space Beth in future of game? :unsure::unsure:
Ferdafs would have to be the one to add new characters. If she is added to the Unity game, she will be in this one as well (and I'll most likely have to expand her presence in the game similar to Wild Summer)

Reactions: huyetdutrang

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.6J Progress Report #7 - SEPT 27 @ 16:00 UTC (Task List)
All of the first round corrections I'm expecting have been submitted, and I'll be starting work on the implementation process soon. Unfortunately, I do have some other work ahead of it, so I won't be able to start on them for a few hours more, but I do expect them to be completed today.

After the corrections are in, they go out for one more round of correction review with hopefully minor fixes back at this point. Then, we move onto the release candidate phase, where the whole game gets uploaded and Beta testers check it for game breaking bugs. And, if no problems, that flips over to live and release!

So... when will it be ready? I'm still thinking tomorrow~ish, but it mostly depends on how smoothly testing goes from this point on. Again, I'll give updates as big milestones complete, the next one being round 2 review submission, then RC testing, and finally Release.

Wacko_Zappo

Jul 9, 2022
whats the pregnancy tag for? exactly one of the game endings?
At two different points in the story you go to gazorpazorpa and get two different characters pregnant, other then that Night mirror has said they would at some point will put pregnancy in the game but is waiting for ferdafs to put that in the original game so they don't have to retcon anything from this game

Reactions: nightsight

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.6J Progress Report #8 - SEPT 28 @ 00:50 UTC (Task List)
We are closing in on release here. Major scene corrections have been implemented and are off for the final corrections pass by my editors. Once I have any additional changes in hand (and put into the game), I'll start building the Release Candidate. They'll give that a final once over (mostly looking for any game breaking bugs we might have missed), and if everything looks good, it will go live for everyone to download!

Still looking on track for a release within the next 24 hours, so stay tuned!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.6J Progress Report #9 - SEPT 28 @ 16:00 UTC (Task List)
Last steps are in progress right now! The Final Release version has posted for BETA testing! I expect to spend around 4~ish hours doing the final bug hunting (and likely still miss things... sigh), and if there are no game breaking bugs, it will flip live! Then I get to endure the long ass day of uploads...

Naturally I'm having problems getting the Android version to build (because of fucking course...), I'll do my best to have it out today, but I won't delay release for it.

There will be a patch only file (about 25MB), the full release for all the usual platforms (again, maybe minus android), and a new version of the Uncompressed Images for those that want it (about 2GBs of images).

For the patch only file, I am trying something slightly different this time around and not including the complied scripts. This cuts the size roughly to roughly 1/3rd. Instead of 80MB it's 25MB. This does mean that on some slower machines, first start might take a bit of extra time as it makes the complied scripts.

Anyhow... back to troubleshooting android... Thanks for staying awesome!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.6J Progress Report #10 - SEPT 28 @ 19:10 UTC (Task List)
UPDATE NOW LIVE! ENJOY!

Android is unfortunately still encountering issues. I'm doing my best to track down the problem, but I'm not sure it will post today or not. All other version are up and live.

I know at least a few typos snuck through, but if you find some feel free to share and they'll make it in for r3.7.

Huge thanks to aaronminus for the amazing editing work on this update! It really helped improve the story a whole lot!

Thanks for being awesome everyone, I hope you enjoy!

EDIT:
Okay, looks like my Android SDK got fucked up when I updated the Renpy version, so I had to remove my JDK, and Android SDK, bring down the latest versions of both, and set them up again. But that seems to have worked? The .apk file has built, and I'm testing (and uploading) it now. I should be live soon(tm).

Last edited:

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
For best effect, I’d recommend playing from the start of Day 32, rather than skipping straight to the new content, the whole day got a lot of love!
Playing through the X-ray update in “Stuck in the Wash” to “The Talk” is also a good idea ;)

Hope you enjoy everybody, I’m gonna take a nap :LOL::sleep:

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes