ARMARATRON

Apr 23, 2021
Hi there!
In the do over/<any character>/edit interface when clicking in the text field keyboard gets summoned and unsummoned instantly. Making changing age or names there imposible. Screenshot_20220928-175912_Rick and Morty Another Way Home.png

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Got this before the update, so yay for me. Thank you NightMirror and all the people contributing the the game (y)
I didn't include the Morticia png so not to waste space, but the inverted nipples are a nice touch. Is this your personal work or a commission?

jeff_tossah

Nov 3, 2019
Can we all take a moment to appreciate the level of communication from Night Mirror? It's night (ha) and day between them and Ferdafs.

We get maybe 1 update a month from Ferdafs while Night Mirror over here is breaking out the task lists, progress reports, near daily update posts, beta testing, and a whole ass peer review process.

What I'm trying to say is that you're the best! Depending on artists volunteering I wouldn't be surprised if your version becomes the "main" version and just hard forks from Ferdafs.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Kinda sad that Morty just let Bova just grow old and die in her dimension, would've been pretty cool if Morty brought Bova and dottie into his harem imo
Eh, side character don't do much for me. Also, why are so many side characters blue?! Plantina, Unity, Kiara (Teal, technically), and now Bova and Dottie?

Technical answer:
I'm already juggling other characters that don't get included that often, such as Wild Summer and Morticia. Adding another 2 would be a bunch of extra effort for characters that are very unlikely to ever get another scene. Also, no standing models for these characters, so I couldn't include them outside of the scenes they are in without fully remodeling them.

Typo report: Day 10 with Unity "...there are dune buggys are coming to pick us up!" And shouldn't it be 'buggies' for the plural version?
Fixed. Thanks for the spot!

This wasn't shown in Latest Updates.
Yeah, sometimes it takes a while for the site mods. I flagged it for update once I finished uploading the Android versions, but I don't have the ability to actually display it in Latest Updates, I have to wait for someone else to do it :/

Can we all take a moment to appreciate the level of communication from Night Mirror? It's night (ha) and day between them and Ferdafs.

We get maybe 1 update a month from Ferdafs while Night Mirror over here is breaking out the task lists, progress reports, near daily update posts, beta testing, and a whole ass peer review process.

What I'm trying to say is that you're the best! Depending on artists volunteering I wouldn't be surprised if your version becomes the "main" version and just hard forks from Ferdafs.
Awww thanks! I try my best to be as transparent with the work I'm doing as I can (while avoiding spoilers). To be fair, my work is a lot more task oriented, so it is easier to show the steps and processes. Building scenes (writing/drawing/animating) from scratch is more open ended and harder to quantify.

Still, communication is the thing that bugs me the most about so many devs. I don't need daily updates (often not much to say daily ("worked on stuff today, will work on more stuff tomorrow")), but I would like more consistent updates in general for the things I do follow not once a month... maybe...

As to becoming the main version, uhhh, that is very unlikely. I only plan to continue this project so long as Ferdafs does. When they conclude, so will I (with possible 1 or 2 extra updates to help wrap up (which, again, I hope is a ways off)). But I have no plans (or the ability) to continue the game on my own once the Unity version is done. Coding, writing, no problem! Art... uh, you guys like stick figures... right?

this happend
I think the issue is that you are using an old save mid scene, try using Chapter Select ("w") and click the scene to restart it. This should correctly set the flag that is causing the issue.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
If I may suggest splitting the impregnating Bova scene and impregnating her daughter scene, and add a skip between them, as some people might be fine impregnating the wife but not the incest
Also, I would also suggest maybe an alternate path, with some dialogue changes so Bovas daughter isn't Mortys but they still consider Morty being a blessing because the couple was blessed with a daughter shortly after, so you could sleep with her daughter without the insect subtext, if the player chooses

These are just suggestions, your choice if you want to add them

Reactions: Cooldude17

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
If I may suggest splitting the impregnating Bova scene and impregnating her daughter,
We talked about splitting them for Replay, but ultimately I felt that Dottie's scene was too short to have it's own replay, also, it's impacted by the first, so it didn't feel different enough to split. Similar issue with a chapter point.

Also, I would also suggest maybe an alternate path, with some dialogue changes so Bovas daughter isn't Mortys but they still consider Morty being a blessing because the couple was blessed with a daughter shortly after, so you could sleep with her daughter without the insect subtext, if the player chooses
If you choose not to cum inside, then Dottie won't be Morty's daughter, and it won't (shouldn't*) have any incest themes. These can also be switched off in do over if you turn Dottie's incest to low.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RickAndMortyAnotherWayHome-R3.6J
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: DrReyMoore
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes