Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
someone can tell which new scenes have been uploaded this update? tanks in advance
Open day selector and it will both show you (the banners that say new/updated) and tell you (hover over the banners) where the new content is.

Is the android download (3.6.1) the latest version?
Yes, Android 3.6.1 is r3.6J. I can't put letters in version numbering for android.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
with as many creampies there have been, hopefully they all end up pregnant lol.
It's called the "morning after" pill for a reason...! Although would be interesting to have a game where committing incest but failing to get an abortion would result in a game over when the one unsuspecting parent finds out (ie, Jerry in this case, although kind of a bad example since Jerry is such a pushover).

It's very creepy when the Summers blink in perfect sync.
Dunno, that cracks me up, be more funny for the occasional Summer & Autumn Wild Summer dialogue to be in STEREO!

Reactions: PussMaster

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
hi night in this part of the pregnancy i didn't understand the only pregnancies i remember are those of the aliens on the planet where women have arms over their heads, there was no other scene besides those.

• 1 Scene in which the MC gets a Sex doll pregnant and it has his baby (no visual pregnancy)
  • 1 Scene in which the MC gets 1 side and 1 background character visibly pregnant (also includes lactation)
  • 1 Scene where the MC can gets 1 side character pregnant (with belly) and has a baby with them.
  • 1 Scene where the MC can that offspring (grown up) pregnant too.
can you remind me what are the ones in this topic about pregnancy?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Domdeyso
  • 1 Scene Gwendolyn day 20 in which the MC gets a Sex doll pregnant and it has his baby (no visual pregnancy)
  • 1 Scene Ma-Sha and Felicity day 27 in which the MC gets 1 side and 1 background character visibly pregnant (also includes lactation)
  • 1 Scene Bova day 32 where the MC can gets 1 side character pregnant (with belly) and has a baby with them.
  • 1 Scene Dottie day 32 where the MC can that offspring (grown up) pregnant too.

Reactions: taglag

dave59

Mar 29, 2022
I did consider if I wanted to wait for 3.7, but we don't have a good release date for the next version (who knows, it could be in November, or next week), and I was feeling very anxious about having to wait so long on it already. Truthfully I'm glad to get it done, not being able to work on it was stressing me out.
Really appreciate that you did! I like your regular updates and keeping us in the loop far more than ferdafs' style

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Typo reports:
One I missed back at the Pumpkin Dance, during sex with Morticia "...you push you cock into her..." second 'you' should be 'your'.

We have another 'afterall' with Jerry in the park "You are only fourteen afterall."

Boob job from Summer "The feeling of her soft breast squeezing..." Breast should be plural.

Continued on in the same scene "He want's to fuck me!" No apostrophe there.

During the horse documentary "...these from a horses perspective." 'Horses' should have an apostrophe.

"He had mounted the mare!" Should be 'has' instead of 'had'.

Early on day 15 "Mom? It's only 6 am..." I'm no English major or anything, but it should be 'a.m.' or 'AM' I believe. Makes it stand out better as talking about the time as opposed to something like 'I am' but I might just be nit-picking about it. I'll leave it up to you, just wanted to bring it up.\

During the movie sex scene the two thoughts of Morty and Summer overlap.

MangoCoco

Sep 28, 2020
the hottest part was really just morty and beth talking and accepting that they like to fuck, just liberating to see, having only mortcia been honest about. now only summer is left (y)

also, pretty nice too see content for Jessica and the divergence with the original series giving a happy ending to the nimbus episode (Although, Im not really a Jessica fan)

Kinda small update compared to the past pool one but pretty cool nonetheless (y)(y)

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
the hottest part was really just morty and beth talking and accepting that they like to fuck, just liberating to see, having only mortcia been honest about. now only summer is left (y)

also, pretty nice too see content for Jessica and the divergence with the original series giving a happy ending to the nimbus episode (Although, Im not really a Jessica fan)

Kinda small update compared to the past pool one but pretty cool nonetheless (y)(y)
this morty definatly had less trouble with the wine

Reactions: lordtoto
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes