Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
Day 32 when the line "As you sign in relief, a single ..." there is a random blink unattached and not blue so it's not Kiara.

Edit: and next frame too

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Would love to see an alternate scene with Beth in the "just the tip" scene. Have an option to stick it in her vagina instead.
This has been asked for previously and is already on the request list (quick link in my signature). It require an animation rework (very time consuming to do) and has some other issues, so it is unlikely to go in any time soon.

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
Does this update still end after leaving the pool or do I need to download the fill game instead of the update? I seen the previous days new content.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Does this update still end after leaving the pool or do I need to download the fill game instead of the update? I seen the previous days new content.
r3.6J adds new scenes to past days. Day 32, and Day 37. You can open up Day Selector from the menu and it will show a "new" banner wherever there is new content. So, yes, the pool even is still the furthest on you can currently go.

The full game and the Update Only both have the same content. Update Only file is just a more compact version for players who have already download r3.5.

Reactions: taglag

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Danm it Night Mirror. I had thought you were just going to wait til after the next update dropped so when I saw the R&M image on recent updated games I got all excited.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Danm it Night Mirror. I had thought you were just going to wait til after the next update dropped so when I saw the R&M image on recent updated games I got all excited.
I did consider if I wanted to wait for 3.7, but we don't have a good release date for the next version (who knows, it could be in November, or next week), and I was feeling very anxious about having to wait so long on it already. Truthfully I'm glad to get it done, not being able to work on it was stressing me out.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
A typo on day 12 "Well, as principle, it does bothers me...". No 's' needed on the 'bother' unless you remove 'does'.

When talking to Edgard "Clearly you are more component than I..." You want 'competent'.

When having sex with Morticia for the first time "*pant* bro *pant* that was..." 'Bro' I believe should be capitalized as it is the first spoken word.

Talking about the Pumpkin Dance, Summer says "Yeah, the biggest social events of the school year." It's only one event so should be singular.

Day 13, talking to Rick "I'll be=*URRP*-sure contemplate on it..." Missing 'to' before contemplate there.

Going after the tortoise, "....and quickly twist the lid shut" Missing a period at the end there.

During the hypno scene "It would be my pleasure to throw out trash for you." I feel you probably want a 'the' in there, though it does work without it.

"And-and Master, rub Mom's boobs!" For some reason I'm calling Moriticia 'master' here.

During the Dance "Afterall, you and I..." Need a space there.

"I can't believe my hero left me here die..." Needs a 'to' in there.

Day 14 shower "Was that supposed to be a complement?" It's a real word but you want 'compliment'.

And I have to note, the smile Jessica gives at the dance is creepy as hell. :oops:

Reactions: aaronminus

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
A typo on day 12 "Well, as principle, it does bothers me...". No 's' needed on the 'bother' unless you remove 'does'.

When talking to Edgard "Clearly you are more component than I..." You want 'competent'.

When having sex with Morticia for the first time "*pant* bro *pant* that was..." 'Bro' I believe should be capitalized as it is the first spoken word.

Talking about the Pumpkin Dance, Summer says "Yeah, the biggest social events of the school year." It's only one event so should be singular.

Day 13, talking to Rick "I'll be=*URRP*-sure contemplate on it..." Missing 'to' before contemplate there.

Going after the tortoise, "....and quickly twist the lid shut" Missing a period at the end there.

During the hypno scene "It would be my pleasure to throw out trash for you." I feel you probably want a 'the' in there, though it does work without it.

"And-and Master, rub Mom's boobs!" For some reason I'm calling Moriticia 'master' here.

During the Dance "Afterall, you and I..." Need a space there.

"I can't believe my hero left me here die..." Needs a 'to' in there.

Day 14 shower "Was that supposed to be a complement?" It's a real word but you want 'compliment'.

And I have to note, the smile Jessica gives at the dance is creepy as hell. :oops:
Fixed. Thanks for all the corrections, they will be in the next update.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
When will the language change patch be updated? I like playing in Spanish more, since I don't understand much English

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes