Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Kinda small update compared to the past pool one
It is my understanding that the Jessica scene was meant to be part of the previous pool event, but that it wasn't ready in time, so Ferdafs pushed it back. I honestly didn't expect it until 3.7, but it came out as part of the Mindblower update.

The Beth Talk scene only exists for the Renpy version and was meant for r3.7 (as this update was unexpected). But since it was finished I included it now.

Android version ?
Yes there is, in post #1

So whats the pregnancy content?
tf that's not the usual NTR, that's kind of netori and maybe netorare I guess but not netorase. anyways thank you.
Sigh, I know big threads can be intimidating, but this is right in post number 1:
Before asking about a tag please check Genre Details!
I have already given detailed information about most tags people want to know about. If you are concerned about a tag (like NTR) or curious if it has enough of something (like Pregnancy), I keep Genre Details up to date, detailing the content in the game. If after reading you need further clarification I'm happy to answer. But, seriously, at 168 pages do you think no one else has asked? At the very least I suggest starting with search next time.

Can you show us a video of how you draw these? I'm really curious cause I see another Rick and Morty game
I'm not a youtube drawing tutorial channel. Ferdafs does 99% of the drawings, I mostly make edits to fix errors, or repurpose existing art in the game to be used in a different scene. Based on the style of the art, I assume they are drawn by hand (on a computer) most likely in some kind of vector art application.

paxogre

Sep 10, 2022
In Morticia's girl on top she is called Beth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would be nice if most choices didn't come with a disclaimer that they don't matter.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Domdeyso
  • 1 Scene Gwendolyn day 20 in which the MC gets a Sex doll pregnant and it has his baby (no visual pregnancy)
  • 1 Scene Ma-Sha and Felicity day 27 in which the MC gets 1 side and 1 background character visibly pregnant (also includes lactation)
  • 1 Scene Bova day 32 where the MC can gets 1 side character pregnant (with belly) and has a baby with them.
  • 1 Scene Dottie day 32 where the MC can that offspring (grown up) pregnant too.
thanks

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
She secretly is Beth! Hahaha! oh... no, that's just a typo... fixed.

Would be nice if most choices didn't come with a disclaimer that they don't matter.
I assume you mean the skip reminder text? So, this has been a point of much... debate, throughout this thread. I wrote a couple page response that got too wordy, so here is the short version.

This game has two choice types: actions the game remembers (choices) and those it does not (skip).

Skip is a player action, it exists for convince, it is not a character choice (even when it seems like it). When you skip, the story still happens (or, not, it's your playthrough ignore what you want), but the point is that skipping doesn't guarantee the scene won't be called back to later on. Thus, skip isn't: "I want to take another choice" it is a "I don't want to watch this scene".

I can't make branches for everything (due to a larger number of reasons, not the least of all is feature creep, time, and adapting from an existing story I don't have any say in). If there is a scene players really want an alternate path for, instead of just skip, I will consider making one (see the Mr. Meesex event).

Keep in mind, this project is being done for free, and fun. I have limited time to make stuff, and some things are just inherently going to be less of a priority for me to do, especially if it isn't something I think is fun to do.

Reactions: paxogre

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021

Re: Morticia/Beth
Nice spot. Will fix. As an aside to typo hunters, other than new updates editing help has been linear, ie. Starting from Day 1. I, along with kimlana, have done work on 1-12 so far, so 13-current aside from the past two updates are definitely going to get a pass (probably more like 3 passes…) so look forward to those subtle punches up moving forward. It’ll get done!

RE: skip system
The topic of much discussion behind the scenes. The short version is this is seriously playing with fire. NM has done a great job trying to keep parity with more “choices” than he intended to in the outset. Every “choice” made canon puts a lot of extra work in later days (using variables to check the player’s actions) but more than that, it puts the game under the barrel of the gun for a future ferdafs update (for example, what happens if there’s a callback to an event where a true skip choice was permitted?)

For now, extra effort is made as much as possible, but the warning exists to show that it is always subject to change. This isn’t intended to be a branching game.

Edit: Sniped by NM lol

Reactions: Night Mirror

paxogre

Sep 10, 2022
She secretly is Beth! Hahaha! oh... no, that's just a typo... fixed.

I assume you mean the skip reminder text? So, this has been a point of much... debate, throughout this thread. I wrote a couple page response that got too wordy, so here is the short version.

This game has two choice types: actions the game remembers (choices) and those it does not (skip).

Skip is a player action, it exists for convince, it is not a character choice (even when it seems like it). When you skip, the story still happens (or, not, it's your playthrough ignore what you want), but the point is that skipping doesn't guarantee the scene won't be called back to later on. Thus, skip isn't: "I want to take another choice" it is a "I don't want to watch this scene".

I can't make branches for everything (due to a larger number of reasons, not the least of all is feature creep, time, and adapting from an existing story I don't have any say in). If there is a scene players really want an alternate path for, instead of just skip, I will consider making one (see the Mr. Meesex event).

Keep in mind, this project is being done for free, and fun. I have limited time to make stuff, and some things are just inherently going to be less of a priority for me to do, especially if it isn't something I think is fun to do.
Here is an option to simply turn the warning off. I read it so I don't need to read it with every choice as after the 10th time I get it. As for making the story more story rich yeah it would take a lot of work though in my opinion it would be better especially for the ntrish choices.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Here is an option to simply turn the warning off.
The warning used to automatically turn off after the first viewing, however, people continued to be confused by skip, so I opted to keep it on (and make it shorter). I'm not sure there is any way for me to do it where people won't run into some issue, so for now, always on will remain the default state.

As for making the story more story rich yeah it would take a lot of work though in my opinion it would be better especially for the ntrish choices.
Again, I have to pick and choose what I expand from the original Unity game. Not all of it can be expanded (again, for a number of reasons). For two of the "big" sharing type choices, I did make alternate scenes for them (Mr. Meesex and the Gang scene with Morticia). But I simply can't do it for everything. More is always better, but I have to stay realistic both to my own abilities and time I have to devote to this project.

Reactions: Devilrv and paxogre

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Bug I found: At the art class where you go back with Beth to redo the photo shoot, during the transition from Beth talking with Niki to undressing for the photos, there's a quick scene of them sharing a kiss with cum, which happens at the end when Morty joins. Also in that same scene where Beth is stripping there is a 'smalltalk' typo.

During the blowjob from Niki "(It's all in her in her mouth.)"

Bit of overlap between Morty and Beth's thoughts during the blowjob scene.

At the end of the cowgirl scene "Ah, geez..." You may want 'Aw' instead.

After Pickle Morty, Tricia says "Later looser!" Just one 'o' there.

Talking with Morticia "Rick tend to do that..." You need an 's' either on the end of 'Rick' saying they all do that or 'tend'. 50/50 for what you were thinking as I could see him saying all Ricks do that.

After getting the Mega Seed "...need list, thought you'd Like it..." Lower case 'L'.

A couple sentences later after Moriticia talks about going to The Citadel, then Rick mentions The citadel. The 'C' needs to be capitalized.

"...and your mom quickly sides your..." Should be 'slides'.

"Your mom get's off you..." No apostrophe.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Bug I found: At the art class where you go back with Beth to redo the photo shoot, during the transition from Beth talking with Niki to undressing for the photos, there's a quick scene of them sharing a kiss with cum, which happens at the end when Morty joins. Also in that same scene where Beth is stripping there is a 'smalltalk' typo.
I see the issue, old image format before slicing didn't get updated. Fixed.

Other typos also corrected.

Reactions: paxogre

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I looked at your request list and couldn't tell if this was already there but:
What, characters should have eyes on every frame of the game now??! Do you know how expensive eyes are?! I'm not made of eyes!... gross...

*cough* Thanks for the find! Fixed! Also, not a request list thing, just a normal bug report like the one you wrote. Request list is for new content.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Thank you very much for what you are doing! The talk" was amazing.

Maybe someone already reported this, but if one plays the pool scene were morty fucks Beth, a scene that happens after the talk, she still asks him to pull out, although she might have already accepted to get pregnant already after the talk, depending on the players choice.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Thank you very much for what you are doing! The talk" was amazing.

Maybe someone already reported this, but if one plays the pool scene were morty fucks Beth, a scene that happens after the talk, she still asks him to pull out, although she might have already accepted to get pregnant already after the talk, depending on the players choice.
See
I am aware of the issue, I have something in the works for r3.7, sadly it wasn't ready for r3.6J.
:cool:(y)

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
During pizza time with Beth and Summer: "sis, you know I still..." 'Sis' should be capitalized.

Rick talking about the portal "...have access to the inter dimensional database..." Shouldn't have a space with 'interdimensional'.

A bit later "But hey, not my problem am I right?" I believe a comma should be after 'problem'.

In the Fascist dimension "bro, you're back?" 'Bro' should be capitalized.

Fascist Beth talking about dinner "...I'll call Beth too." It should be Summer.

With Fascist Jerry: "Got Freedom?" Is the quote... 'Is' shouldn't be capitalized.

Is it possible to draw Fascist Beth w/o the skirt during the reversed forced sex when she's starting with the handjob as she walks into the room w/o it?

"You tell her all about the strange fascist world." Should be a comma after 'strange'.

"Unity place your cock..." And further in the same box "...and slowly slide it up..." Both 'place' and 'slide' should have an 's' at the end.

Talking with Morticia "Ball fondlers is on!" Should be a capital 'F'.

When doing the rape play with Tricia "Oh, you don't want me big..." Should be 'my'.

Talking with Rick in the garage the next day "...but not this time, I came in here..." This whole line feels like a run-on sentence, a period after 'time' works better.

While on Gazorpazorp and talking to Rick "...they make some great drugs, this time, don't forget..." Another sentence that feels like it should be snipped into two. A period after 'drugs' would work better.

After the sex battle "Wow! great job..." 'Great' should be capitalized.

Talking with Beth "...am I jealous of losing my mom to my Dad?!" 'Dad' doesn't need to be capitalized.

Monologuing Morty "I thought Summer just left for Unity's planet" Needs a period.

Going to talk with the stripper "...proclaims "MEN MEN MEN!" on it's banner." No apostrophe needed.

After fun portal times "Do you want an honest answer." Should be a question mark.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes