MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Did some research myself just now and it seems you're not supposed to use ellipsis at the start or end to indicate missing text before and after quoted material. I'm going to try it out, but will still indicate what I think should be fixed. That way you won't get confused and think you left out capitalization.

"Hey Mom, what's for dinner?" Lowercase 'mom'.

"No, it has to be him, as long as he" Feels like another run-on. I would make the second comma be a period.

"No butts, come downstairs" Should be 'buts'.

"Oh, I see someone's excited too" Needs a period.

"comments to me that Morty would have never have made..." One 'have' needs to go.

"stone cold Steven Austin." 'Stone Cold' should be capitalized.

"And he's kind like his usual" Needs an 'of' after 'kind'.

"waiting for her big sisterI'm having sex with him to kiss her." Not entirely sure what you want here.

"Morticia cups Summer's breast, fully feeling it up." Breast can be used for both indicating the chest region and one breast. But talking about cupping them, it would probably be better to go with the breasts themselves. I'm thinking, make it plural and change 'it' to 'them'. Especially since in the next sentence it's the plural version.

"Isn't that right, Little sis." Lower-case 'little'.

"you're enjoying this too, Big Sis?" Lowercase.

"So what are we going to do, Sis!" Lowercase and needs a question mark instead.

"Morticia heads up stairs." No space needed for 'upstairs'.

"Summer said we'd binge "69 shades of grey"!" As it is a title, '69 Shades of Grey'

"I remember the plan, Sis!" Lowercase.

"Nancy jumps for the dvd player" Uppercase 'DVD'.

"I want you right here right now!" Should be a comma after the 'here'.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update Vr3.6J
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização Vr3.6J
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2084399
View attachment 2084400
View attachment 2084402
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão [r3.6J]

PS: Alguns texto pode esta em ingles so posso revisar jogando Depois eu faço a revisão dos textos

Rick and Morty Another Way Home [r3.6J] Mega
I made an update to the Portuguese language for the version r3.6J, there is still text that is in English, but I can only solve this by playing

-------------------------

fiz uma atualização pro idioma portugues para a versão r3.6J , ainda tem texto que tão em ingles , mais isso so posso resolver jogando

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
By nature I am a descriptivist ...

I'm not a fan of Grammarly ...
The English language, unlike French, is definitely descriptive as opposed to prescriptive, which is fine by me, as long as we have a general agreement on usage to aid in understanding.

I used Grammarly as an example, purely as it was the first one Google listed. I rely on spell checkers a lot, but grammar is more subjective, I think.

I used "gripe" to indicate, it's not a major annoyance, and I don't expect the format to be changed just for me, but I will change it myself, as I am used to seeing it that way, and prefer it so.

I see lots of grammar "errors" in the text, but I either ignore, or change them myself, if they bug me enough.

Don't get me started on the house layout. As an engineer/draftsman/scientist (and probably ADHD sufferer) ... it pees me off that nobody thought to make the effort to decide on a floor plan early on. Either that, or the writers are trying to pull a Kubrik on us, and are deliberately fucking about with the layout to make us feel uneasy.

ARMARATRON

Apr 23, 2021
Hi there!
In the do over/<any character>/edit interface when clicking in the text field keyboard gets summoned and unsummoned instantly. Making changing age or names there imposible. View attachment 2070420
Good news seems like you can actually edit those values you have just to keep pressing the text field while you type the value in the keyboard, I recommend the floating one.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Did some research myself just now and it seems you're not supposed to use ellipsis at the start or end to indicate missing text before and after quoted material. I'm going to try it out, but will still indicate what I think should be fixed. That way you won't get confused and think you left out capitalization.

"Hey Mom, what's for dinner?" Lowercase 'mom'.

"No, it has to be him, as long as he" Feels like another run-on. I would make the second comma be a period.

"No butts, come downstairs" Should be 'buts'.

"Oh, I see someone's excited too" Needs a period.

"comments to me that Morty would have never have made..." One 'have' needs to go.

"stone cold Steven Austin." 'Stone Cold' should be capitalized.

"And he's kind like his usual" Needs an 'of' after 'kind'.

"waiting for her big sisterI'm having sex with him to kiss her." Not entirely sure what you want here.

"Morticia cups Summer's breast, fully feeling it up." Breast can be used for both indicating the chest region and one breast. But talking about cupping them, it would probably be better to go with the breasts themselves. I'm thinking, make it plural and change 'it' to 'them'. Especially since in the next sentence it's the plural version.

"Isn't that right, Little sis." Lower-case 'little'.

"you're enjoying this too, Big Sis?" Lowercase.

"So what are we going to do, Sis!" Lowercase and needs a question mark instead.

"Morticia heads up stairs." No space needed for 'upstairs'.

"Summer said we'd binge "69 shades of grey"!" As it is a title, '69 Shades of Grey'

"I remember the plan, Sis!" Lowercase.

"Nancy jumps for the dvd player" Uppercase 'DVD'.

"I want you right here right now!" Should be a comma after the 'here'.
Fixed! Thank you!

Night Mirror there should still be texts that need to have the name code, so it doesn't get weird when playing

View attachment 2085114
Great work as always! Will look into the issue and see if any others slipped past!

Good news seems like you can actually edit those values you have just to keep pressing the text field while you type the value in the keyboard, I recommend the floating one.
Luckily, I can reproduce this issue on my Android device (although I'm still not sure what is causing it). It has been a pain in the butt to troubleshoot since I have to build the APK each time. I'll do my best to fix it for the next release, but I might not be able to solve it

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
"Ah~ Thank you mr. Grey!" 'Mr.' needs to be capitalized and a comma added after 'Thank you'. An identical sentence a few steps later has this correct.

"ahhh~ fuck!" Should have an uppercase 'A'.

"inside my pussy when you're pulling out." I think a better way to say this would be "when you pull it out."

"Nancy's asshole starts tightening as you're about to cream deep inside her." Considering the animation is showing Morty finishing, it should read "as you cream deep inside her." Also, if you let the animation play out, it'll flash to the next scene where he's pulled out before quickly looping back to the start. Is it possible to cut that out and just have it when you click to move on with the dialogue?

"Antidote, what are you two talking about, it's just wine." Should replace the comma after 'antidote' with a question mark.

"on her hard sensitive nipples." Comma after 'hard'.

Not sure if you can do anything about this, but during the scene where Morty says "Almost done, Mom." he's holding a breast pump while it is also on Beth. There was only the one pump.

"stroking it up and down in slow long motions." Need a comma between 'slow' and 'long' and, for Americans at least, the order should be 'long' then 'slow'.

"Your mom quickly grags a towel" Misspell of 'grabs'.

"while she wasn't looking, right Mom." Question mark needed.

"Yeah, me too, I'm not sure what would" Should replace the second comma with a period.

"Well-, Fffine then, whatever!" Lowercase 'f'.

"Get the fuck out of my way yellow shirt kid!" I believe you were using 'yellow-shirt' previously.

"I know right!" This needs a question mark.

"We can see who's tits he prefers the most!" That should be 'whose'.

"A besides, I like being" I believe you want 'And besides'.

"Just promise you you won't tell" Just one 'you' needed.

"Awww geez, Sorry, I-I can't..." You could replace the first comma with a period or make 'sorry' lowercase.

"your fingers into Your twin sister's vagina." Lowercase 'y'.

"Feeling a little naught and excited, Beth strips down." Missing a 'y' on 'naughty'.

"Morticia notice's a half body" No apostrophe.

"I don't know how I'll compared to a" No 'd' on 'compare'.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Night Mirror I think this animation of the characters winking while we are reading the text is very cool, is it possible to make the animation of rick burping sometimes when he has his text burping?

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror I think this animation of the characters winking while we are reading the text is very cool, is it possible to make the animation of rick burping sometimes when he has his text burping?
He already burps for his standing model. I'll take a look at the full screen images and see if there is an easy way to implement it, my gut says no. I have draw blinks by hand for every image, drawing the burp animation is most likely outside my limited art abilities.

• Sad
Reactions: zerodead

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
"Oh wow, check it out, it's so much" 'there's' would be better than 'it's'.

".. You're kidding, right?" Need an extra period.

"I see the way you look at Mom and Summer's tits!" I believe Mom should also be possessive as they each have their own set of tits.

"*SQQQUEEEL*" Needs an 'A' or two. Or three.

"up as you start coming inside her." Think you missed a 'cum' spelling.

"You hear her let out a content sigh before" 'Contented'.

"If you say So..." Got an uppercase sneaking in there.

"so you stay a bit longer for a game of monopoly." 'Monopoly' should be uppercase.

"quietly and take a peak." 'peek'.

'The lubed lets your cock" Just 'lube'.

"You look like you're sweating a Lot." Lowercase 'L'.

mesmer11

Nov 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey Night Mirror, first of all, thanks so much for doing this. You clearly are doing the "good work", going above and beyond for your fans and for the content. That being said, I have a request. I'm not sure if it can be done, but maybe you can find the time at some point. Basically, I would love to see a specific position/camera angle during a scene (old or new) with either Summer, Beth, Morticia, or a combination of two or all three of them. The position is doggystyle, with the camera view positioned either above Morty's head, or over his shoulder, looking down on the girl so that you can see all her body, especially her pussy getting penetrated, as well as showing off her ass, and waist, back, and shoulders, while her legs are spread wide apart, outside of Morty's legs. Also, her head would be turned to the side or looking back over her shoulder, her eyes focused on the camera, or back at Morty.

Here's a link for example images:

It would be amazing to see an animation like this in the game sometime. If not, no worries. Keep up the great work!!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
mesmer11
New images, especially with new poses not already in the game (and even more so with animations) are way beyond my skill level. Keep in mind that almost all of the images in the game were made by Ferdafs. Additional art I've added are either edits, composites, or traces of Ferdafs work to fit new scenes. Pretty much nothing I've added is made from scratch (I'm just not a good artist).

While I very much like the angel (this game could do with more doggie sex poses imo), I'm not a even close to a good enough artist to make stuff like that. Unfortunately, this is beyond my ability to make. Thanks for the request but this sadly isn't one I can do.

Reactions: Cooldude17

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
"(I kinda wish he'd send me a dic pick...)" 'dick'.

"I don't Know, your aim" Lowercase 'k'.

"Is this like one of those vr games?" 'VR' should be uppercase.

"Hey, Ash, long time no See..." Lowercase 's'.

"D-do I just do it through the shirt or?" I feel an ellipses before the question mark works here as he trails off his sentence.

"Wait, no there-" 'not'.

"Morty, I need help..:!" An errant colon has appeared.

"stop waisting plasma!" 'wasting'.

"What's with the batman voice?" 'Batman' should be uppercase. It is a few sentences later.

"Do you Like it?" Lowercase 'L'.

TJen

Dec 9, 2018
Found a couple of bugs during my current playthrough:

Text.png

The text here is overlapping in the middle. There were a couple of other cases of it in the same scene, but in those cases there were only one or two characters overlapping. This was the first one and the one with the most overlapping text.

Name.png

This one is showing the wrong name for the second text box. It should say Morticia, not Beth.

Other than that, Thank you for a truly excellent game.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes