Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Found a couple of bugs during my current playthrough:

View attachment 2090647

The text here is overlapping in the middle. There were a couple of other cases of it in the same scene, but in those cases there were only one or two characters overlapping. This was the first one and the one with the most overlapping text.

View attachment 2090651

This one is showing the wrong name for the second text box. It should say Morticia, not Beth.

Other than that, Thank you for a truly excellent game.
Thanks for the bug report! Both issues have already been sent my way and fixed for the next update.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
"I-I'm so Sorry..." Lowercase 's'.

"Wow, your a chronic little" 'you're'.

"you catch her sneaking peaks at your dick" 'peeks'.

"I wan't to clean myself," 'want'.

"YOU FUCKED HER TOO! DIDN'T YOU!" Should add a '?' to the second '!'.

"In any case, you go find Summer , and I'll" There's an unneeded space before the comma.

"Dieing if I had to.' "Dying'.

"Summer , I understand-" Another extra space.

I'll go take a Shower." Lowercase 's'.

"Jerry blissfully hums the tune to titanic while washing" Capitalized 'Titanic'.

Not sure if there's good artwork for the scene, but it shows Jerry already off the bed covering himself with the pillow as New Summer is trying to seduce him before the text says he does that. The next artwork is New Summer holding his dick, then back to him off the bed covering himself.

"You just got here?" This isn't a question.

"It's Jerry's three breasted alien girlfriend," I believe 'three breasted' should have a hyphen.

"But a quick glance around puts your heart at ease, you're safe, back in your room." Feels like we could replace the first comma with a period.

""SIGH" fine." It's weird seeing an expression surrounded by quotes instead of asterisks. And I don't think it needs to be bolded.

"the house ready to host Mr. Nimbus, while I'm doing that, I need you" I think we can replace the first comma with a period.

Don't know if 'Cronenberg' is supposed to be upper- or lowercase, but there's a lot of both versions.

One of the choices with Kiara "Be Hunted" probably doesn't need 'hunted' capitalized. All other choices I've seen use standard grammar.

"It is becoming... Uncomfortable." Lowercase 'u'.

"But if she's only doing this to get fix her fertility" 'get' needs to get out of there. :LOL:

"You spounding your daughter's" The 's' needs removed.

"Fucking She's my daughter! It wouldn't be right. in the same room as her Mother has you harder than diamonds." Several things wrong with this whole box. The obvious of course, but it seems the 'Fucking' should be over with 'in the same room'. Mother should be lowercase in this instance. And this also seems like half Morty's inner dialogue and a narration. There is no name above the text box. I'll let you sort it out from here.

"Your daughter drenched pussy" Should be 'daughter's'.

"as you fertilize your little girl" One space too many.

"(Wow, tcompared to other" Needs the 't' removed.

"against the well toned ass she worked" Should have a hyphen for 'well-toned'.

"tightens around your cock, you can tell you're" Both sides of the comma seem completely unrelated, except for the situation they're in, so it sounds weird. It doesn't mesh well, but I think if you replace the comma with 'and'.

"Or the Summer s?" Missing an apostrophe.

"Ah geez!" Usually it's 'Aw'.

And again, I can't express how creepy Jessica's open-mouthed smile is. Is there anyway to fix that?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
MobileGrunt
Fixed most of the issues.

"Or the Summer s?" Missing an apostrophe.
Too generic, need more specific info to find. Especially with names, the game uses variables so I can't just search for things like "Summer" because that doesn't exist in code.

Not sure if there's good artwork for the scene, but it shows Jerry already off the bed covering himself with the pillow as New Summer is trying to seduce him before the text says he does that. The next artwork is New Summer holding his dick, then back to him off the bed covering himself.
Fixed. Long winded reason why it happened, but the short version is I turned Jerry "off" in the first image.

""SIGH" fine." It's weird seeing an expression surrounded by quotes instead of asterisks. And I don't think it needs to be bolded.
So, she is saying "sigh" not sighing. I'm not sure there is a better way to communicate that, and is just seems to be confusing everyone so maybe I'll change it... or not...

Don't know if 'Cronenberg' is supposed to be upper- or lowercase, but there's a lot of both versions.
Lower case. Fixed across the game.

"Fucking She's my daughter! It wouldn't be right. in the same room as her Mother has you harder than diamonds." Several things wrong with this whole box. The obvious of course, but it seems the 'Fucking' should be over with 'in the same room'. Mother should be lowercase in this instance. And this also seems like half Morty's inner dialogue and a narration. There is no name above the text box. I'll let you sort it out from here.
Fixed. Short version is the game uses two different text replacement systems for choices. One is a flexible string re-used everywhere, and the other is a dynamic object with limited options. In this case, the dynamic object should have been used to say "Fucking [your daughter/Dottie] in the same..." instead, the other variable was accidentally left in, using text from the last time it was set. In this case "she's my daughter", ending up with nonsense.

And again, I can't express how creepy Jessica's open-mouthed smile is. Is there anyway to fix that?
I have done a game wide search to to use this expression with Jessica's standing model, I think I've found them all for the enxt update.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
MobileGrunt
Fixed most of the issues.

Too generic, need more specific info to find. Especially with names, the game uses variables so I can't just search for things like "Summer" because that doesn't exist in code.

Fixed. Long winded reason why it happened, but the short version is I turned Jerry "off" in the first image.

So, she is saying "sigh" not sighing. I'm not sure there is a better way to communicate that, and is just seems to be confusing everyone so maybe I'll change it... or not...

Lower case. Fixed across the game.

Fixed. Short version is the game uses two different text replacement systems for choices. One is a flexible string re-used everywhere, and the other is a dynamic object with limited options. In this case, the dynamic object should have been used to say "Fucking [your daughter/Dottie] in the same..." instead, the other variable was accidentally left in, using text from the last time it was set. In this case "she's my daughter", ending up with nonsense.

I have done a game wide search to to use this expression with Jessica's standing model, I think I've found them all for the enxt update.
Ah, sorry about the generic line. It's all in sequential order though. Here: "Okay, I'll go wake up Summer. Or, the Summer s? Huh, it's so strange having two of them..."

For the "SIGH" you could leave it without the quotes and lowercase 'igh' to make it look like it was said. There's several words emphasized with bold so I thought the quotes had replaced the asterisks for some reason is all. It's an idea at least, I'll leave it to you.

Seems pretty easy to turn Jerry off.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
This made me think of that scene turned meme from Hercules where the script says "disappointed" after opening an empty safe, the actor (Kevin Sorbo) screams "DISAPPOINTED!!!".

• Haha
Reactions: paxogre

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
"Okay,, but shouldn't I get you home soon?" One comma too many.

"What's the worst-case then?" Don't think the hyphen is needed.

"that my hatred towards women comes from my Mother." 'Mother' doesn't get capitalized here.

"I better go help father Lange with the preparation." I believe 'Father' should be capitalized.

"I see no reasons why we shouldn't do it!" Don't need an 's' on 'reason' here.

"I-I-I'll get along with them, I'ma kid." Needs a space between 'I'm' and 'a'.

"(Wow, it's so much...!)" Should be 'there's so much'.

"(I can even swallow half of it-)" I'm sure she meant 'can't'.

While Katya is speaking "Oh...! So there is a redeeming quality to you after all.", she has two irises. This happens even when her eye lids close a little but then she looks away and the second iris looking at Morty disappears.

While Guard 1 is talking "I don't know about you, but I'm getting that promotion!" and Katya is tied up inside the room, Katya and the other two Tina-teers from a bit earlier show up in the scene.

"I donno, it feels weird." 'dunno'.

"A giant Ethan-cronengberg hybrid monster." Extra 'g' there in 'cronenberg'.

"and Summer see's her body shaking." No apostrophe.

"Cuze he was dressed like Jessica." Usually spelled as " 'Cuz "

"is it so bad that I want to be a part of too sometimes?" Missing 'it' or 'that' after 'part of'.

"bro, I want to put it in my mouth." It's starting a sentence so 'Bro' needs to be capitalized.

"we both know I'm the smarter twin ." An extra space before the period.

"It looks like she got board and dozed off." I know they were looking for board games, but I think 'bored' should be there. :LOL:

"I donno, I think that might be hot..." 'dunno'.

"inside me without a warning! Mhhh~" Most times it's just 'without warning'.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Reached the point where i have to choose keep tracking points or quit (tracking), has there been a conclusion on whats best?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Reached the point where i have to choose keep tracking points or quit (tracking), has there been a conclusion on whats best?
If Morty only going after girls for points annoys you, choose not to care about points anymore. If it doesn't bother you, and you like (or are indifferent to) him using points as an excuse, then choose to keep caring about them.

A very important thing to remember about this remake is that no choice will ever cut you off from content. In this case, it will alter dialogue segments going forward where Morty uses points as an excuse.

Additionally, if you later change your mind, the option to "care about points" will appear on the Do Over menu once the next scene starts (or you make a choice).

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
"(Still, I have to say this dil is pretty sexy.) Might have meant 'dick'?

"The texture on it is soft. yet hard..." Think you wanted a comma instead of a period.

"you let him fuck you bareback" Missing punctuation.

"And Cum inside you!" Lowercase 'c'.

"Look, while, since you are a Chud," Probably doesn't need the 'while'.

"Rick, What are you doing?" Lowercase 'w'.

All the Chud guards are labeled as "CHUD Guard". Is it supposed to be all capitals?

Another "Ah geez..." found. Probably wanted 'Aw geez'.

"on guard duty, an pulling out your phone" Should be 'and'.

Scenes before and after the previous typo seems to have a partial face show up in the upper left of the screen. But only when he's neutral/bored. When he looks to the side and does his droopy lips, it goes away before reappearing for the next neutral mouth scene.

"Is is because she is a princess...?)" 'Is it'.

"into her with no end insight." Needs a space for 'in sight'.

"assume everyone want's to suck" No apostrophe.

"your cum starts overflowing pussy." Need a 'her' after 'overflowing'.

"your mother gives Rick and ear full about turning you" Should be 'an earful".

"that your mom neglects to mention who's car it was" 'whose'.

"brought that damn maid outfit with again," 'with you again'.

Last edited:

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Guys. It is worth playing this without having watched Rick and Morty? I like the tags. The reviews are glowing.
I just haven't watched the show.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Guys. It is worth playing this without having watched Rick and Morty? I like the tags. The reviews are glowing.
I just haven't watched the show.
I think it's good enough that it can stand alone, BUT ... to get a much fuller enjoyment from it, I would highly recommend watching some of the show first, even just the first three episodes would only cost an hour of your time. The characters are quite deep, as is the humour and story, and once you've heard the characters voices, you can imagine hearing them speak in the game.

Reactions: Night Mirror

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
"Yeah, okay, but Which one...?" Lowercase 'w'.

"So, Is this your first time?" Lowercase 'i'.

"W-We were invited to the vip table." Uppercase 'VIP'. Because it's upper class.

"The Morty you spoke notices you standing' Needs a 'to' after 'spoke'.

"Yo, these are the two Morty's I was telling" No apostrophe.

"Rick are a great asset, but only" Should be 'Ricks'.

"This ain't no strip club, if you want undressin'," Goes a bit too long, should change the first comma to a period.

"Pitty. It would have been interesting' One 't' in 'pity'.

"If you're hands weren't otherwise occupied" 'your'.

"as she quickly reaches with her hand behind you." Would sound better as "as she quickly reaches behind you with her hand."

"Thanks, pall. --URRRP--" 'pal'.

"as impressive as it is having a Rick." Really should be an ellipsis as he continues in the next box, and that one "so it's a no from me too..." sounds more final so might want just a period there.

"and making awkward star wars jokes." 'Star Wars'.

"cuze I've looked through your browser history" Never seen 'cuze' used as 'because' before here. A new way, or should it be more ' 'cuz '? Looks like I should be saying 'cues'.

"mouth feels better than here hand?" Seems like there's an extra space after 'here'.

"there is no chickening out now!')" Errant apostrophe.

"bobbing her head with her mom's' guidance." Another errant apostrophe.

"in the middle of a three way with my mom" I believe it should be 'three-way'.

"No, It-It's fine, Mgh~" Should be lowercase 'it-it's'.

Another "Ah, geez..." Almost all of them are 'aw'.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
There's a series of 4 lines in a row in this section on day 15 that are just "???". I think it's supposed to be Reka thinking to herself:

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
I found a bug at this point - The top image is where it starts. Clicking to go to the next slide will show a brief kissing scene between the two women before continuing by itself to the scene of Beth undressing. The middle image is the bug. It appears for about a second. Day 16 I believe.

Reactions: amsousa
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes