Mar 13, 2023
Hey, I'm not gonna nit-pick da man whose getting it done :love: :love: :love: , you want absolute perfection ......... you know what too do, but I do wish "DA MAIN MAN" would consider doing beth and summer rescue scenes are completely different from each other :unsure::unsure::unsure: but I know this is the ending , but a man can always hope :D:D:D

Blank8571

Aug 23, 2019
Thanks for sharing your work.

Quick question on current/recent bugfix though, as Android APK is full build does Android version need it? And I've never added a bugfix so I would be lost

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Thanks for sharing your work.

Quick question on current/recent bugfix though, as Android APK is full build does Android version need it? And I've never added a bugfix so I would be lost
Technically yes, the android version has the bug (all the files from the main Win/Linux/Mac/Android links have it). Unfortunately, it can't be (easily) patched, I'd have to make (and upload) a new apk file for it.

As this is only 3 missing images (totaling around 200kb in file size), impacting a single scene in the game, sadly it is just going to be broken in the android version until the next update (or if someone finds a much more critical issue).

Blank8571

Aug 23, 2019
Technically yes, the android version has the bug (all the files from the main Win/Linux/Mac/Android links have it). Unfortunately, it can't be (easily) patched, I'd have to make (and upload) a new apk file for it.

As this is only 3 missing images (totaling around 200kb in file size), impacting a single scene in the game, sadly it is just going to be broken in the android version until the next update (or if someone finds a much more critical issue).
More than okay by me sir. Thank you much for the reply and even more for promptness!

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
"...just until our numbers recover, or people get board of him." Should be "bored".

("I wonder if I could spend some time with Supernova"-) Little hyphen hid itself in the sentence.

You check several rooms until you find Supernovas- Probably doesn't need the 's-'. Unless you're talking about the room, then "Supernova's".

"Y-y-your don't have to keep going..." Probably need it to be 'Y-y-you'.

The Divine One

Jun 24, 2020
It was a very, very long day for me during deployment. I thought I had double checked all the links, but I was burned to the ground by the end. I've removed the gofile link for the moment, and uploading the correct file (again). Double checked the other uncompressed links and they do have the correct file if you don't want to wait for the repost.

Thanks for letting me know!

Edit:
Link corrected!
Oh I did use another download link, just wanted to mention it so it could be fixed.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes