yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RickAndMortyAnotherWayHome-R4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

friskyferret

Jul 29, 2017
Morticia is a character I have spent a lot of time and effort expanding for the renpy version. In the Unity game, she is very much a side character character. Here, I've included her in scenes she wasn't before (such as the Halloween event), and given her new scenes not in the original.

While it's hard to say how much has changed (I've been at this for years now, and everything is all mixed together in my brain at this point), the majority of her dialogue and personality have been re-written from the original.

She is certainly one of my favorite characters as well, and while I always hope Ferdafs will give us more scenes with her, I always sort of dread what his plans for her might be.
I played the Renpy version before watching a single episode of Rick & Morty (the game got me into the show). Was very surprised how well the game follows the show's story, and having played this first actually enhanced my experience. The character writing is spot on.

With how fleshed out Morticia is here, I was honestly waiting for her to appear for 7 seasons (just to find out she's from Pocket Mortys). As sirviper235 mentioned, her personality and interactions with Morty are perfect.

I think part of morticas big appeal in this Version of the game is simple. She has a great bond and connection to Morty. They build each other up and understand each other and are open about their intentions and interests because well. They ARE each other.

This result in them acting frankly more like twins with strong and meaningful bonds. That happen to be sexual. It makes them very enjoyable to see interactions with especially because they encourage each other and help one another even exploring their kinks.

Plus it helps she clearly wants to be with Morty and doesn’t need a push in this version. Unlike the other girls it’s practically her idea to start experimenting with each other. which makes her stand out.

Keen01

May 5, 2020
Hey Night Mirror, great update really appreciate what you're doing, can't wait how it's gonna continue. But I wish we could have thrown the Collector into the Blender Dimension, he would have deserved it.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
but morticia has a screen where she pbttbbhttting right after asking for us to take her again in the scene transition.
Not a bug, just her (and me) being a bit silly that there was even a skip menu in that spot.

I played the Renpy version before watching a single episode of Rick & Morty (the game got me into the show). Was very surprised how well the game follows the show's story, and having played this first actually enhanced my experience. The character writing is spot on.

With how fleshed out Morticia is here, I was honestly waiting for her to appear for 7 seasons (just to find out she's from Pocket Mortys). As sirviper235 mentioned, her personality and interactions with Morty are perfect.
Glad to hear that you both liked the game, and found a show to enjoy as well!

In the background of some shots (of the show) we do get see a Female Morty, but never interact with her (a missed opportunity if you ask me (but maybe the show creators were concerned Morty would try to fuck her if she was character in the show (of course, Beth does get to fuck her space self..., so who knows)).

A lot of my time and effort has been spent on fleshing out Morticia (from the original game). While she is by no means bad there, she is much more of a side character in the Unity game. So, it always makes me happy to hear people enjoy her :D

But I wish we could have thrown the Collector into the Blender Dimension, he would have deserved it.
In a day or so I'll talk a bit more about the production (struggles) of Part 6, and a LOT of the changes and iterations it went through. While that option wasn't something I considered (his death was (in my mind) always meant to be an undercut, of someone other than Morty doing him in), there were several other possible outcomes that got toyed with. Ultimately, this was the one that fit the story (and my art limitations) the best.

RangerXX

Apr 7, 2024
Maybe i find a bug,
Traceback:
File "game/scripts/story/day_0039.rpy", line 10080, in script
"When her eyes open, there's something different about them."
OSError: Couldn't find file 'chars/jessica/main/c/unity_eyes_jess.png'.

so i edit the game\scripts\character_img_main.rpy and searched for this path and fixed it so:

group eye_mask:
attribute em_f default:
"chars/jessica/main/blank.png"
attribute em_n:
"chars/jessica/main/c/unity_eyes.png"
attribute em_j:
attribute em_u:

Its not the bestway but it works :D

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
Not a bug, just her (and me) being a bit silly that there was even a skip menu in that spot.
alrighty thx for responding. and still extra tongue action. Are we gonna get a thought bubble of space beth secretly approving and thinking morticia getting railed tied in front of a crowd hot when she is dressing down everyone for fucking morty?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Maybe i find a bug,
Traceback:
File "game/scripts/story/day_0039.rpy", line 10080, in script
"When her eyes open, there's something different about them."
OSError: Couldn't find file 'chars/jessica/main/c/unity_eyes_jess.png'.

so i edit the game\scripts\character_img_main.rpy and searched for this path and fixed it so:

group eye_mask:
attribute em_f default:
"chars/jessica/main/blank.png"
attribute em_n:
attribute em_j:
attribute em_u:

Its not the bestway but it works :D
Yep, I see the bug. Looks like a file copy error on my end. I'll give it another day or so and post a bug fix file for it.

Thanks for letting me know!

Are we gonna get a thought bubble of space beth secretly approving and thinking morticia getting railed tied in front of a crowd hot when she is dressing down everyone for fucking morty?
No spoilers for future plot (and no plans to make changes outside of fixes to the scene in the next update).

RangerXX

Apr 7, 2024
Yep, I see the bug. Looks like a file copy error on my end. I'll give it another day or so and post a bug fix file for it.

thanks for response :D

You have probably also seen the other option, the following error now occurs:

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('chars/jessica/main/a/right_morty_phone.png') at 0x000000002c3fb1c0>:
File "game/scripts/story/day_0039.rpy", line 10681, in script
"She gratefully accepts it and quickly navigates into your messenger, furiously typing away a message."
OSError: Couldn't find file 'chars/jessica/main/a/right_morty_phone.png'.

thanks for youre work
:)(y)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
thanks for response :D

You have probably also seen the other option, the following error now occurs:

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('chars/jessica/main/a/right_morty_phone.png') at 0x000000002c3fb1c0>:
File "game/scripts/story/day_0039.rpy", line 10681, in script
"She gratefully accepts it and quickly navigates into your messenger, furiously typing away a message."
OSError: Couldn't find file 'chars/jessica/main/a/right_morty_phone.png'.

thanks for youre work
:)(y)
Yep, same issue (and will also be fixed in the bug fix). The char folder from the last update didn't get copied into the release files for whatever reason (all the other images did, but not Jessica's).

Thanks again for letting me know!

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Night Mirror hey it has been awhile since i played. i am going through day 39, and i got a question. When it says Sharing in regards to the Jessica and Unity thing, does that mean her and unity sharing morty, or morty sharing her with others?

just wanting to be sure.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror hey it has been awhile since i played. i am going through day 39, and i got a question. When it says Sharing in regards to the Jessica and Unity thing, does that mean her and unity sharing morty, or morty sharing her with others?

just wanting to be sure.
It means Unity and Jessica being sharing with each other (similar to Summer/Tricia content). No other male characters are planned to have content with them. Like many scenes in this game, this one was... tricky to tag, and was largely influenced by discussions we had around the scene during it's development, and my near fucking panic about how people would receive the scene on this path. I think it might be the wrong term for it in the end, but I'm not sure what would really be better.

Uncompressed Image Patch: GOFILE - leads to the .APK download of the game and not the uncompressed_images.rar
It was a very, very long day for me during deployment. I thought I had double checked all the links, but I was burned to the ground by the end. I've removed the gofile link for the moment, and uploading the correct file (again). Double checked the other uncompressed links and they do have the correct file if you don't want to wait for the repost.

Edit:
Link corrected!

Last edited:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
It means Unity and Jessica being sharing with each other (similar to Summer/Tricia content). No other male characters are planned to have content with them. Like many scenes in this game, this one was... tricky to tag, and was largely influenced by discussions we had around the scene during it's development, and my near fucking panic about how people would receive the scene on this path. I think it might be the wrong term for it in the end, but I'm not sure what would really be better.
i think it should be fine as long as Unity does not gang bang Jessica (i say this because of the dialog of unity sharing her favorite sex stuff with jessica, which was kind of ambiguous). like if i am understanding correctly, it will mostly be threesomes with morty and information sharing between them?

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes