• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rogersmith

Jan 5, 2018
An .rpy file in the game folder like this cover most cases.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can tweak it to your liking. For example, if you dont like "space mom" add a line like this under Morty&Summer:
text = text.replace("space mom", "space Beth")
Yes, good solution. Probably not perfect - there can be cases where Morty using "Beth" would be more natural. Such decisions ideally should be made by author, not some script. But in 99% cases this approach will work. Thank you.

rogersmith

Jan 5, 2018
More consistent version of Lgn332's patch. Most likely it is not perfect - even in intro there is a case where Morty should use "Summer" instead of "Sis". This case is now handled separately but there is probably many more cases where simple text replacement will produce inconsistent output. So if ormuz89 will use variables where "mom" or "sis" need to be inserted it will be a much better solution. But until then we can use this patch.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I must have missed it if it was posted...but what made it balloon from 0,5Gb(2.8) to 2 Gb(2.9) ? (win/linux in my case)

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Is there an playable android version on patreon? Pls bro i cant wait anymore
File too large for APK. Needs a compressed then ported version.
Short answer no, does not exist
I already made an APK version (actually there are two: I separated season 1 into two independent applications, THIS ONLY FOR ANDROID) but I owed the apk to my patreons first.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1706572100621.png
1706572137484.png
1706572161520.png
1706572229955.png

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão [v2-9]

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Found a bug in the game. When I reached the go to beth and summer's room part the moment I am done with the second person (Doesn't matter if it is beth you see second or Summer) the person you messed around with the first time around resets and it continues in an infinite loop. No way to proceed forward like this.

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
file is missing... dead link.
this no longer links to the fix
Sorry, I just realized, I deleted it by mistake and I don't have a backup BUT the next update is already ready and at the moment I have it for my patreons, I will upload it here around the next week. (I can't give you the scripts.rpa of the new version since it has several modifications and would break your current version.)

Beau05

May 15, 2021
does anyone have their scripts.rpa of the version 2.9 with the patch installed they would be willing to share
Edit never mind i subscribed to the patreon its only $3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gregorp
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes