• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Goodntwastaken

Jul 15, 2022

I think I fix the error, just replace this file (scripts.rpa) in the "game" folder, an apology for the inconvenience...

I think I fix the error, just replace this file (scripts.rpa) in the "game" folder, an apology for the inconvenience...
can you fix this again cos it seems the flie was removed thx

Blank8571

Aug 23, 2019
Sorry, I just realized, I deleted it by mistake and I don't have a backup BUT the next update is already ready and at the moment I have it for my patreons, I will upload it here around the next week. (I can't give you the scripts.rpa of the new version since it has several modifications and would break your current version.)
The Android port of individual chapters was never shared either :(( just Android APK way too large to work still

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RickAndMortyThePerviestCentralFiniteCurve-3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Season 2 Interdimensional lenses scenes:
Chapter 1: In the bathrrom, afternoon time. The first time Morty is in the house
Chapter 1: Kitchen, night time. Just after the scene with Beth.
Bathroom goggles scene is watching beth peeing into summer's mouth as summer drinks it.
Kitchen scene seems to be an alt morty fucking the sexdoll

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Rick and Morty - The Perviest Central Finite Curve [v3.0] [Ormuz89]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Why do you want the dev thrown out of phatreon ?

This game is borderline as it is regarding phatreons rules...

...although I wouldn't mind an episode with some CHUD's...or that dragon, Balthromaw ;)
I mean, dev can put it in and just not disclose it, pretty unlikely someone at Patreon will bother to play the game enough to find out. Definitely some other Patreon fueled games do the same thing, so far Patreon seems happy to process the transactions so long as it ain't obvious (or you're Russian, but obviously for different reasons). But that's the dev's decision, up to them.

Reactions: Ganak
Oct 9, 2020
I just have to understand how absurd the world of Rick and Morty already is, I wanted to understand in the tags there is futa/trans present now I hope there isn't only 2 scenes and I hope not only futa on female, otherwise it's a a real shame, also because it is very limited and would give credence to the fact that this very underrated genre is not even considered for making good parodies, then tastes are tastes but if you put it in the tags at least there is enough of it, if it were so good otherwise too bad.

Reactions: Mm654456mm
Oct 9, 2020
ormuz89
I heard that you are the creator of the game, so I think it's a good parody and there are some cute sex scenes, and a lot of funny characters, what I would like in the future and some futa on male scenes, if obviously it were possible, because if there are only a few futa scenes among other things with only the futa gender on female, so I would find it a shame for the fans especially in the crazy universe like that of Rick and Morty some of these things should happen, if then you find it too much strange or not possible I understand.

salaciane

Apr 2, 2023
I mean, dev can put it in and just not disclose it, pretty unlikely someone at Patreon will bother to play the game enough to find out. Definitely some other Patreon fueled games do the same thing, so far Patreon seems happy to process the transactions so long as it ain't obvious (or you're Russian, but obviously for different reasons). But that's the dev's decision, up to them.
That's basically taking a risk on his income source with very little rewards, and it's not about someone at Patreon not looking too deep, it's about users reporting it, which one is happily bound to once you have enough subscribers (even if they are subscribed yeah...)

Reactions: ormuz_dev

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
ormuz89
I heard that you are the creator of the game, so I think it's a good parody and there are some cute sex scenes, and a lot of funny characters, what I would like in the future and some futa on male scenes, if obviously it were possible, because if there are only a few futa scenes among other things with only the futa gender on female, so I would find it a shame for the fans especially in the crazy universe like that of Rick and Morty some of these things should happen, if then you find it too much strange or not possible I understand.
Hello! I'm glad you liked the game...

Regarding futa/trans content: Obviously it's not uncomfortable for me to add it and it will continue to appear in future updates and I'm not against making futa on men but I will add it as long as it makes some sense with the story line, I can't just put that space Beth starts fucking some random guy, I always try to keep the comedic aspect somehow (I don't always succeed) but I do have some ideas about it in my mind, I just need to find a place to land them. What I can assure you is that Morty will remain a cis character.

Thanks for trying my game! I hope you continue playing future chapters.

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Patreon's rules are very ambiguous and (as someone mentioned) only apply when someone reports it, you can never know what is going to offend someone and suddenly you may find your content reported.

But I have a chapter planned with something anthropomorphic (That's within the guidelines)

Oct 9, 2020
Hello! I'm glad you liked the game...

Regarding futa/trans content: Obviously it's not uncomfortable for me to add it and it will continue to appear in future updates and I'm not against making futa on men but I will add it as long as it makes some sense with the story line, I can't just put that space Beth starts fucking some random guy, I always try to keep the comedic aspect somehow (I don't always succeed) but I do have some ideas about it in my mind, I just need to find a place to land them. What I can assure you is that Morty will remain a cis character.

Thanks for trying my game! I hope you continue playing future chapters.
no thanks to you for answering me, I know that it is very difficult to accept everyone but I'm glad that this genre can interest you too, I repeat in the Rick and Morty universe it is possible to include anything because it is so crazy that it can make sense, anyway thank you for thinking about it and for having some interesting ideas in mind, I hope to see them and I hope you will do good things with the game, then as Rick says "infinite alternative lands, infinite possibilities", however seeing Summer giantess too would be nice as happens in the third season.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes