m4a1

Sep 25, 2017
hello anyone know how to get this scene?

I tried a lot of different things nothing works and the walkthrough says nothing about it

kaizor

Jun 25, 2017
can anyone help me me with Visit neighbor's house at night i tried everything and nothing work !!!!!!!! here is my save file

bsnook981

Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to get Beth to go to the beach?
I've followed the walkthrough amd was able to get her through all her swimming lessons, but can't seem to get her to come when I compliment Michelle on the weekends.
Is there some trigger I might be missing?

m4a1

Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Beth to go to the beach?
I've followed the walkthrough amd was able to get her through all her swimming lessons, but can't seem to get her to come when I compliment Michelle on the weekends.
Is there some trigger I might be missing?
I'm not sure of the answer, but I think you have to wait until Sunday morning only and you need stella, beth and michelle around the table (I think the event doesn't work if you only have beth and michelle), if you can't get all three around the table, give beth a compliment on sunday morning and skip until next sunday morning

ps : tell me if it works :p

kaizor

Jun 25, 2017
it's good, you will be able to enjoy the game again ;), just click on the neighbor's house at night the event works,

ps : I restarted a game from the beginning you will have to rename your character
Well thank you :):)

bsnook981

Aug 10, 2018
I'm not sure of the answer, but I think you have to wait until Sunday morning only and you need stella, beth and michelle around the table (I think the event doesn't work if you only have beth and michelle), if you can't get all three around the table, give beth a compliment on sunday morning and skip until next sunday morning

That didn't really change anything. Maybe I'm missing a swimming event? I thought they stopped at the anal, but maybe I'm wrong.

All I keep getting is Beth saying that she has homework. Do you or anyone else know the exact events that need to be completed before you can take her to the beach? There might have been something I missed.

Reactions: Himura118

bsnook981

Aug 10, 2018

So, I looked at it in saveditoronline to see if I was missing any triggers and it seems that I missed something called peeking anal. Once I checked that box, it worked.

m4a1

Sep 25, 2017
So, I looked at it in saveditoronline to see if I was missing any triggers and it seems that I missed something called peeking anal. Once I checked that box, it worked.
I don't know, this game is very complicated when you are blocked but if you are still blocked I have a save at the time of the event if you want

Reactions: NENA and Highrar

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Ring of Lust 0.40

Changelog:

- Introducing a new ability into the game.

- New scene with Ashley and Julia.

- New scene with Rati.

- Bonus scene with Jessica.

- The first steps to adding sound to the game.

- Various bugfixes and improvements.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.4.0a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ring of Lust 0.40

Google Drive

Mega

Changelog:

- Introducing a new ability into the game.

- New scene with Ashley and Julia.

- New scene with Rati.

- Bonus scene with Jessica.

- The first steps to adding sound to the game.

- Various bugfixes and improvements.
Thank you for the Mega. The choices on the front page, I was getting 2 days or more ETA on downloading from them. Now I can download it in less than a hour.

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes