GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Cool! As a blowjobs fan (yes, yes, I'm a really simple man) I always enjoy updates from this game. Lots of BJs and also other vanilla options. Perfect for me.

poopybuttbutt

Mar 17, 2017
I️ haven't played this game since the second update, can anyone speak to how much content this game ACTUALLY has? Like how much content does the "step-mom"/family have? can you actually have sex with them?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Damn 2 and half star :WaitWhat: is the game that bad i was hoping to try it but
It's not that bad. CG are uneven but not horrible, the story I can't tell for I don't care, you fuck the (step) family and neighborhoods using magic. It's not bug ridden or at least not too much.

Reactions: Thermophob

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Here an updated walkthrough for the game. Also here my save file (don't remember where i stop at on 1.9a)

Also the gallery is still a work in progress so you will have some missing since developer need to work on it

FYI don't be surprise if it said 1.7a just scroll down and you see the 1.9a
I wonder do I have to first have my own save in this position, to be seen in the game or not?

Aug 5, 2016
I️ haven't played this game since the second update, can anyone speak to how much content this game ACTUALLY has? Like how much content does the "step-mom"/family have? can you actually have sex with them?
Just want to admit here that I seriously misjudged this game until yesterday. There's a lot of content, but if you wander around aimlessly you won't much of it. I started using the walkthrough, so I recommend that.

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi just wondering if theres a updated walkthrough or a mod walkthrough or a mod cheat. the walkthrough on first page is til 1.7 Thanks

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I suppose if you put a 10-year-old Russian boy to the task of creating a game - it looks like this.
It's full of juvenile cliches, subpar writing, bad Engrish dialogues combined with ugly cow tits childish fantasies, and humongous Kardashian asses.
I dread the loss of 5 minutes I wasted on trying to play this.

Reactions: Fossi

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
I need help I'm stuck in the game and I'm using the WT.
I've met Alan and Marcus and went eat dinner with them more then once to trigger the next event. On step 4 in Lilly path (WT Ring of Lust 0.1.6a) when I go to visit neighbor's house at Monday or Saturday at the evening there is no check the noise option just old event with Lilly on the train. Can someone help me or give a save past this event. I can't progress in the game because I need the tech vision power :D

I got it (y)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: NotSoTasty
2.50 star(s) 75 Votes