micojive

Oct 2, 2017
How do you catch Beth outside of Michelles room? Every day doesn't work, ive done both early shower scenes and all her anal webcam stuff

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
How to trigger Bella + Stella scene in 2.0 update? It says that girls will get mad if MC enter without permission.

Edit: I'm following the walkthrough

Reactions: ICGLOVER

ICGLOVER

Oct 7, 2019
How to trigger the visit in Susan's house in update 2.0? She never invited me although her sympathy is 15. I did everything with the other girls so far following the WT.

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Why the dev make this game so difficult? Is this a detective game or what?

Maybe you don't believe, but it takes me 6hours to follow the walkthrough, my god, and i don't finish yet.

Maybe we should call it "Lust CultureVI" . HAHA

Last edited:

danwest

Feb 12, 2020
i can't tutoring with Beth, ever time i go to room it say i can't walk in without permission. girls will be mad at me

papaciarly

Jun 13, 2019
[QUOTE = "lightpower, post: 3636998, membro: 944000"]
c'è una traduzione italiana disponibile? Grazie
[/ CITAZIONE]
certo che c'e ', iscriviti su
c'è una traduzione italiana disponibile? grazie
[/CITAZIONE]
certo che c'e' vai su discord e iscriviti sul canale little italy, trovi tutte le traduzioni

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
c'è una traduzione italiana disponibile? Grazie
[/ CITAZIONE]
certo che c'e ', iscriviti su
c'è una traduzione italiana disponibile? grazie
[/CITAZIONE]
certo che c'e' vai su discord e iscriviti sul canale little italy, trovi tutte le traduzioni
can u invite me please? I cannot find it :/

May 26, 2018
I need help I'm stuck in the game and I'm using the WT.
I've met Alan and Marcus and went eat dinner with them more then once to trigger the next event. On step 4 in Lilly path (WT Ring of Lust 0.1.6a) when I go to visit neighbor's house at Monday or Saturday at the evening there is no check the noise option just old event with Lilly on the train. Can someone help me or give a save past this event. I can't progress in the game because I need the tech vision power :D

I got it (y)
how? I'm stuck in the same spot

zweldass

Oct 15, 2017
Was anyone able to get the event for affecting cleo's thought when she's alone sunbathing?

Nvm just had to do a repeat of one of her previous scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: hammerface

miu-miu

Jul 21, 2019
How to trigger the beach scene?
Is there even a beach scene?
Please someone reply

Last edited:

FOzzie4u

Jan 10, 2019
What's the fix for not having the tech vision eye in the living room? I can tech vision at the library, but no eye in the living room.

Got it - have to complete Jessica's full path, up to BJ in the shower, to unlock it.

Last edited:

LightSith78

Sep 4, 2017
haven't yet downloaded 2.0, however I'm encountering some difficutlties. I'm unable to progress, unable to go past that first night scene where you blowjob the youngest, unable to actually start the next phase of the library where someone else actually uses it, and generally unable to go forward. any advise on how to get past these errors?

SuPrISoM

Jun 1, 2020
I ran into a problem trying to play the mini game with Beth. It appears as though Beth's static name has been replaced by a python key [j_sis] which is not defined anywhere that I cannot find anywhere else. (At least using simple searches in windows, blah) In order to work around this I've replaced [j_sis] in sneaking.rpy with Beth's name. It's possible that in later releases the developer intends to allow you to change the character names. If you find yourself stuck in a place where the minigame triggers in 2.0a and immediately crashes you can use the sneaker.rpy I've attached. You will of course need to unren the game, replace the file, remove the rpyc, and build a new distribution.

I'm afraid I don't have a way to host a patched build, sorry.

2.50 star(s) 75 Votes