Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Old saves don't work.

And yes, my saves are from a brand new game from the last update.

I'm gonna skip this update, since I don't feel like grinding it all over again.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
First time trying this out and so far I am unimpressed. The oversized titties and asses with cartoonishly small waists are so cliche in this genre. The models are obviously Daz clones and the english translations are horrible and need much work. The grammar is so garbled that it takes a lot of mental gymnastics just to read the dialogue. Finally like others have pointed out some animation would help with the overall feel of the game.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
so I'm at
Join her in the living room at the evening on Tuesday or Thursday. 3.Beth will ask you to help with math. Now the library become available.
but she never asks me to help her study nor the library shows on the map

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
Sorry I didn't realize that you had to scrolldown further for the new versions in the walkthrough so that save is from about 1.7'ish with a few things I probably did accidentally.

Mar 27, 2019
are there any cheats or console command cheats for the newest game version 0.2.1....I like the game alot but the mod I was using is for version 0.1.3 I'm not sure if i can use the mod on current game and when I checked the form about the mod the modder was last seen jan 2020 and is busy with other things

Reactions: cantstopwinnin

Iayzer32

Jun 20, 2019
How do i start beth minigame I've seen the walkthrough it says repeat 69 I've repeated it 50 times and there was no minigame or something

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i trigger the Beth minigame so that i can meet the girls at night ??
i have done the 69 in mc room god knows how many times but still no night time meeting
help anyone please

Reactions: Iayzer32

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
Okay, I'm stuck on Beth. I'm following the walkthrough, but what does it mean by " 7.Find Beth in all the location by clicking on her. "
I assume this is from an older version of the game. But now I'm stuck. Do I just need to tutor her again and again? I have to be at the tenth time by now!

Apparently, 11th time was the charm and it had to be on a Wednesday.
The grind in this game is... prohibitive. I much prefer puzzles or story progression to grinds. Like unlocking a scene via having a specific item, or figuring out something about a character. Not "repeat this ad nauseum until it changes." Please tell me I'm just missing something and it isn't "keep tutoring despite being at 15 affection/sympathy already."

And now I'm stuck at the 69 minigame. There's something I'm not getting I assume? Or is there just a bigger problem? Do I need to advance Stella more first? I'm one date away from fighting Jake, so that's happening.

Last edited:

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
And now two error codes.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'j_sis'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "sneaking.rpyc", line 75, in script
  File "Z:\TIMPF\RingofLust-0.2.1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\TIMPF\RingofLust-0.2.1a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\TIMPF\RingofLust-0.2.1a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1126, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "Z:\TIMPF\RingofLust-0.2.1a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1115, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "Z:\TIMPF\RingofLust-0.2.1a-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 253, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Ring of Lust 0.2.1a
Sun Jul 12 11:02:32 2020
And again
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "sneaking.rpyc", line 93, in script
  File "Z:\TIMPF\RingofLust-0.2.1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\TIMPF\RingofLust-0.2.1a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\TIMPF\RingofLust-0.2.1a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1126, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "Z:\TIMPF\RingofLust-0.2.1a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1115, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "Z:\TIMPF\RingofLust-0.2.1a-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 253, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Ring of Lust 0.2.1a
Sun Jul 12 11:03:06 2020

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
I still can't trigger the "Jessica stretching" despite
- Buying the gym clothes
- Training again so that the program could recognize that you bought the gym clothes

what do I do now?

Febb

Jul 13, 2020
does anybody know how to meet stella in the living room in afternoon... I'm stuck at this point of the game

2.50 star(s) 75 Votes