Jun 21, 2020
I still can't trigger the "Jessica stretching" despite
- Buying the gym clothes
- Training again so that the program could recognize that you bought the gym clothes

what do I do now?
You need your strength at 10, gym clothes and your completed shower scene, then visit Jessica at gym, and select the option to help her with streching

Jun 21, 2020
does anybody know how to meet stella in the living room in afternoon... I'm stuck at this point of the game
Little more detail?? And if I'm right most of the time you need to visit Stella in her room, you can visit her room by clicking the green arrow to view the other side of the rooms

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So I don't know any more in the walkthrough, "Find Beth in all the location by clicking on her". Where? when? how? can someone help me there?

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

What's new at Cleo & Lilly?
I can only see the old things and nothing new.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020
Hi!

What's new at Cleo & Lilly?
I can see only the old things and nothing new.
There are 4 New scenes, in the living room when cloe and Lily are sitting together, go there in the afternoon except Wednesday and Sunday keep doing this until you get the scene with cleo in the kitchen

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
There are 4 New scenes, in the living room when cloe and Lily are sitting together, go there in the afternoon except Wednesday and Sunday keep doing this until you get the scene with cleo in the kitchen

Ok. Thank you. Can you send me a save-file with the first scene from this, please!? I think I have a failure in the path from Cleo & Lilly.

(Sorry, for my bad english.)

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
You need your strength at 10, gym clothes and your completed shower scene, then visit Jessica at gym, and select the option to help her with streching
i did all of that. only thing i can do in the gym at evenings is the invisible thighjob in the shower..

How did you buy gym clothes? I can't get it.
you can buy it from the grocery. same place where you get the sunscreen and flowers....

Jun 21, 2020
i did all of that. only thing i can do in the gym at evenings is the invisible thighjob in the shower..

you can buy it from the grocery. same place where you get the sunscreen and flowers....
Then you should complete the other stories, to move it, because when I completed it, it showed me the option directly to stretch with her in the evening

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
What's wrong with this game?
- Walkthrough says I should buy gym clothes after Jessica offers me to train with her, but I don't see this option in the store neither the clothes shop.
- How to use tech vision on Cleo's room?
- Can't see an option to connect to Stella's PC.
And of course I did all the previous steps following the walkthrough. Am I just a moron or this game is truly bugged as fuck?

Reactions: spl00sh321

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Same as guys abow. Got 10 strenghts. Done shower to end. She tell's me she need help and should buy workout gear but nada at shop....

Fakerss

Jun 14, 2020
Can someone help me... I'm stuck part scene for Beth... I read on walkthrough pdf for ROL... Find Beth all location by clicking on her... I don't know what to do... Search Beth I click on her nothing happen on bathroom.... Just happen Stella is coming to give hand job... Not Beth coming on that bathroom... Can somebody help me solve this problem ples... I lost this part *find Beth all location by clicking on her* ples give me hint this part ples.....

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
I still can't trigger the "Jessica stretching" despite
- Buying the gym clothes
- Training again so that the program could recognize that you bought the gym clothes

what do I do now?
She only does it at Evening, it seems. And you have to finish the shower minigame first.

Fakerss

Jun 14, 2020
Can you help me... I still can't solve this *find Beth all location by clicking on her*
On ROL.pdf

What do I do now?

2.50 star(s) 75 Votes