BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I mean, it's possible that it's a tag for something to come up later in the game.

Shot in the dark: Someone gets their hands on your, or another, magic ring and uses it to fuck your women
NTR also stands for NeToRi,this forums doesn't have sub tags for netorare/netori both just get a ntr...which can get confusing since i sometimes download netori games thinking they have netorare >.>
Also thread tags are for content currently in the game,so it wouldn't be there if it was something for the future thats what OP tags are for

Tuuku

Feb 10, 2018
"Father's new wife"... and *her* daughters, there is no incest here... unless it's sis/sis or sis/mom...

Reactions: Paprika

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
REMOVED NTR tag.
There is NO NTR in this game in at all. It's not even listed on the dev's site.
:mad:

Edited.. we decided weeks ago that the tags are about current content.
Quoting the dev's patreon page with no direct link, no post number, no comment and saying is "Possible future content" - again with no proof, does not mean NTR is in the game right now.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
To those of you who ran away and didn't download this game (if you actually returned)...
You just did that without evidence and without reason.
It's like someone said "boo" and you ran away screaming. You know how that looks? I'm looking for a pee trail..
Aaaand I'm downloading this one to give it a try.. such braveness, strong doggo.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
That's a good question. Basically these young looking mother characters is basically saying that a mature woman can't be hot as fuck anymore. Well I beg to differ, in example the VN "A Different Summer", they really look their age, and are still totally fuck-able, thus, the use of TRUE MILF characters in games/VNs should be practiced more :p
Look at the "Milf's" in all of NLT- Medias games and stories, the look great. And why are nearly everybody use that old fat guy in their games (Fat, pale guy with no hair)??? Their must be other old 3d models for old guys or...?? One thing more, old guys doesn't have to look like shit: ;)

Reactions: jpostel

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Look at the "Milf's" in all of NLT- Medias games and stories, the look great. And why are nearly everybody use that old fat guy in their games (Fat, pale guy with no hair)??? Their must be other old 3d models for old guys or...?? One thing more, old guys doesn't have to look like shit: ;)
Of course, but I don't think most of us are here for the old men, we're here for the women, and MILFs need to be presented the right way :p

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
To those of you who ran away and didn't download this game (if you actually returned)...
You just did that without evidence and without reason.
It's like someone said "boo" and you ran away screaming. You know how that looks? I'm looking for a pee trail..
Aaaand I'm downloading this one to give it a try.. such braveness, strong doggo.
and its not my fault, i precise...
i just mentionned something that is actually pretty decent and correct that when the NTR tag is present ,it mostly design Netorare and very rarely Netori.
and i quoted an post made by the dev on his patreon page. wich clearly mention "futur".
also my posts where correct as i didnt mentionned that NTR was IN the game. as you can see at post #61 and #62, where i asked N7 to add the tag because the dev officialy announced it will be added with "possible" and "futur"

( just in case some peoples return and saying its all my fault... well.. its not :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@macadam I'm aware you said future. I'm not blaming you. I am reminding users what the rules are about tags and at the same time, ntr is one of those topics that tends to get the mods/staff's attention. So if it's not present, a strong denial is best.
Problem is, if that word "ntr" is even hinted at or whispered, some people who could possibly like and support the game would freak out and leave. It's a real hot-button issue with certain people. It's like they have this reaction where they will flee screaming and crying for the hills even if the leaves waved just enough in the breeze to make a sound that could be heard as "ntr"!

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Of course, but I don't think most of us are here for the old men, we're here for the women, and MILFs need to be presented the right way :p
Neither do I. But I am just disappointed to see the same character in so many games. Lack of creativity i think.
DAZ3D has so many character in their stock so I don't know why?

Gatti

Dec 12, 2017
always the same? nothing new happend after doing 3 weeks the same dure morning, afternoon and evening.

CorperalKush

Jun 10, 2018
That's a good question. Basically these young looking mother characters is basically saying that a mature woman can't be hot as fuck anymore. Well I beg to differ, in example the VN "A Different Summer", they really look their age, and are still totally fuck-able, thus, the use of TRUE MILF characters in games/VNs should be practiced more :p
oh man, cant believe i missed this game. thanks mate, shits exactly what i was looking for lately

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
oh man, cant believe i missed this game. thanks mate, shits exactly what i was looking for lately
"A Different Summer" you mean? Yeah it's actually a great game where MILFs look like their supposed age, but still look totally fuck-able :p

Reactions: Ying Ko

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
looks promising, let check it out. I love when the MC has some kind if power it makes things interesting.

Ehhh, broken English, no animations. Will pass.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
I assume if you want visit Michelle while she sleep, you have to choose Stealth ?

NyhtCat

Mar 20, 2018
Very nice start. I got training in two areas right away done but after three weeks IG it does not unlock the third. I will try the training in a different order to see how it works.

2.50 star(s) 78 Votes