AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Mind-numbingly boring grind. Horrible dialogue that I suspect isn't just due to poor translation. More ridiculous boobs: please remember, giant knockers turn into knee-knockers well before age 40, especially if a woman's had kids. Again, the MC is too short. The younger stepsister is another 18 year old that looks and acts 12.

Maybe worth looking at a year from now but today it's not even ready to be a demo.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
hm. russian with big boobs fetish. lets see how this will work out.

Can we remove incest tag too? there is none, Step-family isn't incest. No blood, no incest, right?
geneticaly, yes. however, just seeing the mother for the first time it feels like the characters are meant to be taken as much younger. this would still be statutory rape and some jurisdictions know incest even with step- and adopted family aside from this.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
It's normal that after the aunt scene nothing come ? My ring skill is in his max, i win lust every day since 2 or 3 week in game but nothing come....

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
its the same for me

i chose "CHARM" i max out and nothing happens, its always the same, no new content always the same 3/4 scenes, every days

how do we know when we reached the end of this update?

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Tuuku

Feb 10, 2018
geneticaly, yes. however, just seeing the mother for the first time it feels like the characters are meant to be taken as much younger. this would still be statutory rape and some jurisdictions know incest even with step- and adopted family aside from this.
ok sure legally some places think step-cest and incest are the same, if that case why not jjust make them full blood family? the only real reason someone makes them step-family is because the implication is that they aren't blood so therefore are fuckable. Step-family is only really used as a cheap work-around for avoiding incest. If we call both incest than there is no point to the work-around and they might as well have made it what it is, actual incest.

To sum it up, (a bit of speculation) i think the creator make them step-family in order to avoid actual incest (probably for legal reasons) and so it shouldnt be tagged as incest seeing as it's avoiding blood relation for that exact reason

Edit: Also age has nothing to do with incest, and the characters all look of legal age to me >_>, just cause they didnt make the mom with wrinkles and saggy tits doesnt mean she's too young to have adult kids, it just means the creator is sacrificing realism for what they think to be a more attractive character

Reactions: fertywerps

realever

Sep 17, 2018
@joe powa and @sabinonet what i see into the image folder is that the aunt give a footjob to mc.You can stealh in the evening in to moms room and jerk off while she sleeps in the bed.The sis has 2-3 scenes.the first is that you can spy her on the laptop there can be seen almost naked.The second is where is masturbating.And the last is where she search and use a dildo and put it into her mouth

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
@joe powa and @sabinonet what i see into the image folder is that the aunt give a footjob to mc.You can stealh in the evening in to moms room and jerk off while she sleeps in the bed.The sis has 2-3 scenes.the first is that you can spy her on the laptop there can be seen almost naked.The second is where is masturbating.And the last is where she search and use a dildo and put it into her mouth
I am stuck after the first scene with the aunt, the blowjow, no acces of the mother bedroom or a footjob

realever

Sep 17, 2018
@joe powa for me it seems so that you can only train 2 spells with the ring.Charm what is for the aunt (What i think),Tech skill is for the sis to help help her with the laptop and stealth to spy on Mom while is changing, then you can go to her room in the evening.With the aunt i can´t tell i have choice the mom and sis spells.It seems me that you must talk to her either in the kitchen or while on the couch.The 2 and the 3 scene with sis i stuck there.I can only use sometime in the mornig in the kitchen use the ring to make the sis horny

Not Me

Jun 23, 2017
This game has the best Engrish yet!

"Speaking about mouth's watering. I still can not believe, that the father has got such juicy woman. From her figure I have a drooling much stronger than from all the delicacies of the world."

Not Me

Jun 23, 2017

"Speaking about mouth's watering. I still can not believe, that the father has got such juicy woman. From her figure I have a drooling much stronger than from all the delicacies of the world."
"My goodness. Seems that Mommy are hungry for a man. I must to test the waters."

"While they daydreaming after my speech, I want to enjoy the picture of a juicy boobs."

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Edit: Also age has nothing to do with incest, and the characters all look of legal age to me >_>, just cause they didnt make the mom with wrinkles and saggy tits doesnt mean she's too young to have adult kids, it just means the creator is sacrificing realism for what they think to be a more attractive character
Well, I argue they're "legal" for sake of legality, but to me the story reads as if they're *supposed* to be younger than written and looking - especially with big sis' childish tandrum. A 20 something behaving like that feels just wrong. I would put her behavior into the 15 years range, at best.

"My goodness. Seems that Mommy are hungry for a man. I must to test the waters."

"While they daydreaming after my speech, I want to enjoy the picture of a juicy boobs."
Russian. Remember, russian sentence structure is completely different. Objects, proverbs, common phrases, even genders and their descriptors are fucked up compared to english and other germanic root languages.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
how can you switch between spells, for example, i first choose CHARM how can i switch to TECH?
do i have to start the game all over again?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
a v0.0.0.2 already generating 8 pages with partialy mediocore model work. that's some achievement (I rate the girls more attractive than the women).

2.50 star(s) 78 Votes