Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Very useless reply..
No it is not.
Read the freaking walkthhrough.
2. When stealth skill become equal 3 points – Michelle's bedroom will be
unlocked for voyeuring at the evening.

3. Keep telling compliments to Michelle at the morning in the kitchen
Anyone else can tell me how I can have access to Michelle's room during the week? Thanks
Click on it. It is accessible every evening, from Monday to Sunday, if you unlocked it. If you didn't, well go back to step 2...

Second_Son

Aug 22, 2018
Very useless reply..
Anyone else can tell me how I can have access to Michelle's room during the week? Thanks
I think that when i used the cheats it skipped the trigger for it so when I restarted and did exactly as the wt said it unlocked for me

Second_Son

Aug 22, 2018
I'm in the same boat, done everything up to date, but still unable to go to neighbor's house at night. Always says too late.
what i did was use the gym at the evening that made me be able to be out of the house at night and then i could go the neighbors house

maxzt10

Jul 14, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 38, in execute
File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 39, in execute
Exception: Action is required in ui.key.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "sneaking.rpyc", line 109, in script
File "D:\Games\Some...... games\RingofLust-0.3.1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Games\Some...... games\RingofLust-0.3.1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\Some...... games\RingofLust-0.3.1a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\Some...... games\RingofLust-0.3.1a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Games\Some...... games\RingofLust-0.3.1a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\Some...... games\RingofLust-0.3.1a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\Some...... games\RingofLust-0.3.1a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Games\Some...... games\RingofLust-0.3.1a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Games\Some...... games\RingofLust-0.3.1a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "D:\Games\Some...... games\RingofLust-0.3.1a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Games\Some...... games\RingofLust-0.3.1a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Games\Some...... games\RingofLust-0.3.1a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Games\Some...... games\RingofLust-0.3.1a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 38, in execute
File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 39, in execute
File "D:\Games\Some...... games\RingofLust-0.3.1a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 655, in _key
raise Exception("Action is required in ui.key.")
Exception: Action is required in ui.key.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ring of Lust 0.3.1a
Mon Aug 09 19:08:51 2021

can someone help me??? how can I fix this???

funkilleur77

Jun 8, 2017
To get into their house at night you need to go to the city in the evening then go work out at the gym, that will leave you on the city map at night, just go to their house.

I'm not sure how to affect her mind yet though,
affect beth mind at night and then peek at lily's windows at the afternoom and now tou can be abble to affect lily mind at night by clicking on her at night in her room.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
How did you guys trigger being able to peak in Lily's window in the afternoon? I also just saw someone say effect Beth's mind but the only open I have there is to make her not close the bathroom door which I have already done. Cannot for the life of me think what I am missing out.

edit. I'm a twat. All this time and I forgot to buy the swimming ring. Doh!

Last edited:
Reactions: Icededo

adsmage

Feb 27, 2019
How did you guys trigger being able to peak in Lily's window in the afternoon? I also just saw someone say effect Beth's mind but the only open I have there is to make her not close the bathroom door which I have already done. Cannot for the life of me think what I am missing out.

edit. I'm a twat. All this time and I forgot to buy the swimming ring. Doh!
I could pass after pool with Lily:
1. Make sure that you got the scene with her in the neighbor's bathroom (pretending to be a dildo and fuck her)
2. Catch the scene at the backyard while she's swimming in the pool.
3. There's two scenes. When you choose to join her and when you choose to became invisible.

Last edited:

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
I really liked this, but haven't played it in forever. My last played version was v1.0 (That's 20 updates ago :eek:)

I think with all the changes, I need to start fresh (Last save was 9-23-2019!!):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rory Smith

pirat1122

Aug 10, 2021
same here walk to the gym and after that at night its to late :(

edit: now it works, i had to go to the bathroom when cloe takes a bath

Last edited:

NobodySpecific

Oct 3, 2019
Try what the guy suggested.
That is how I did it too.
Going to the map at night from the MC house will not work.
OK, guess I was not clear in that I have tried multiple avenues to be on the map at night. MC house, Aunt's house, Gym, Library, Clothing store. All gets you to the map at night and it still tells me that I cant go to the neighbors house from the city map.

Yeahokfinemom

Jan 7, 2020
I notice no one has seemed to figured this out but I was able to get beths swimming lessons unlocked!
You want to focus on lilly if you have done everything with beth so far
-Make sure you have done all 2 of the shower scenes with lilly
-Make sure you have joined her when you check her webcam on Wednesday or Sunday
-Their are 4 scenes in total with lilly in the pool so the first two you want to join her and not go invisible and the other 2 are when you go invisible
After all that on Sunday morning make sure stella is at the table when you go to compliment Michelle and that should unlock it.
Sorry if someone did figured it out before this post I must have missed it.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes