JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I don’t know... I’ve completed both the blowjob scene (in the afternoon) and the sex scene (in the evening) in the bathroom for Stella and i've completed the handjob scene (after sunscreen application) for Cleo... nothing... I also repeated them (that of Cleo for last)... I get sent into town and when I come home nothing happens...
You already broke your game. You shouldn't have stella sex scenes at that point.
Follow the walkthrough just like it says

megmamemet

Apr 15, 2018
hello guys, how day?
I recently start to play game, i have problem in 0.1.2 , I completely confused about how reach mini-game with Beth, In walk-though wrote that repeat 69 scene , which scene is NUM 69 ??? or at least Plz give me save file related to the end of 0.1.2...
thnk u so much

tester1957

Sep 6, 2019
hello guys, how day?
I recently start to play game, i have problem in 0.1.2 , I completely confused about how reach mini-game with Beth, In walk-though wrote that repeat 69 scene , which scene is NUM 69 ??? or at least Plz give me save file related to the end of 0.1.2...
thnk u so much
The 69 scene is not so much the number as the position

Elfant

Oct 29, 2019
I stuck by Beth content 0.2.7a. I enchanted the living room and got the full sex scene with the 3 women, but every sunday morning she only say, that she still have homework to do.

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Download Link for 3.2a which contain both version for PC and Mac along with the walkthrough
FYI attached the walkthrough for those people just in case

Changelog for 3.2a

- Cleo's storyline continued

- New scene in two parts with Susan

- Bonus scene with Ashley

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.3.2a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I hate it when games like these are made with ppl that had zero knowledge about user experience.

I've put this game on the 'shelve' for some months, and now that I am back I have absolutely no idea where I was in terms of the walkthrough. I spent the last hour trying to figure it out, only to run into content I've already seen. Awesome. :D
It's been a few updates since I played played it but I've tried twice with lengthy breaks in between and both times it broke because I didn't use a walk through and apparently advanced too far elsewhere that it broke progression everywhere. Last time the hospital didn't unlock on the map after the scene that's suppose to unlock it even though it was unlocked in the save file.

Last edited:

Nobody69omega

Sep 3, 2021
1. Meet Stella in the living room at the afternoon
2. Visit the girl's room at the morning.
3. Meet Stella in the kitchen at Sunday afternoon.

I'm stuck at this point. There is no one in living room.
The game is broken if you make it too complex things fall on top of each other.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
What Nobody69omega is trying to say is that if you stand more than one blow up doll at once you'll end up causing a Domino Effect and getting caught in a 69 position with the game code.

Don't worry I'll only update whenever that red head in the Dressing room gets an update or properly introduce.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes