Hybris

May 9, 2017
For the people who are struggling to peek in Lilly's (The next door neighbor's daughter) window for the Lilly + Beth content this is how you do it.

In order to unlock the window you have to go back to the 0.2.8 section in the walkthrough and do all of Cleo's (The neighbor) events there.
Then you will have the option of peeking at night in Lilly's room. Lilly will be clickable while your character is talking to himself about needing to be invisible and distract Marcus (Neighbor's husband). Click on her to see her bonus scene for 0.2.8.

Now in order to be able to out on the city screen at night go to the Gym in the evening and just work out, afterwards you will have access to the city map at night and can click on the neighbor's house to access the window to peek.

This will allow you to do the following Lilly + Beth events in the following versions.

Hope this helps and I wish this damn game would get a quest or progress tracker so one can play a new version without remembering where in the walkthrough they might have stopped in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Renders seem tempting but the rate is so low. This is very intresting. Developer supposed to be really messed up.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Ring of Lust [v0.3.2a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.99 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.98 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 604 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 587 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Can't advance Cleo, according to guide I have to catch her sunbathing alone on Wednesday or Sunday, but she is never alone those days and yes I have completed her blindfold night event many times.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
no person on earth would greet who is at the moment..a stranger like the daughter did..lol...took me right out of the game.. ..any NORMAL human would either be silent waiting to be introduced or say..hello..who are you..or i am...trying way toooooo hard for drama but ends up looking silly as hell..otherwise...nice looking dames :p
your english translation is better than alot..so thats not an issue..but the way they think about and address someone they do not know comes off as totally alien to humankind and makes it impossible to immerse in the game..sorry..
Dude.. You know how they say. "Stop ashaming his body parts". I mean his brain in specific.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
For the people who are struggling to peek in Lilly's (The next door neighbor's daughter) window for the Lilly + Beth content this is how you do it.

In order to unlock the window you have to go back to the 0.2.8 section in the walkthrough and do all of Cleo's (The neighbor) events there.
Then you will have the option of peeking at night in Lilly's room. Lilly will be clickable while your character is talking to himself about needing to be invisible and distract Marcus (Neighbor's husband). Click on her to see her bonus scene for 0.2.8.

Now in order to be able to out on the city screen at night go to the Gym in the evening and just work out, afterwards you will have access to the city map at night and can click on the neighbor's house to access the window to peek.

This will allow you to do the following Lilly + Beth events in the following versions.

Hope this helps and I wish this damn game would get a quest or progress tracker so one can play a new version without remembering where in the walkthrough they might have stopped in.
That's really sucks. Well on my first playthrough, i have managed to make Michelle have a phone conversation with her husband and then stuck somewhere else afterwards.

my second and third playthrough is i don't know but i do know i was stuck again.

my fourth is, i can't even get make Michelle have her conversation on phone

Fifth is which i do not know if i will try to continue my fourth playthrough as i played it again last night. Now I want to start a new game, but i might get stuck again. Lol

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone else having trouble getting the new Ashley scene? I've gone on the first two dates with her but this third one won't show up as an option.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i have a problem i decided too restart the game as i could not remember how far i had played in my old save, i followed the walkthrough and i am at the point where too progress with stella i need too unlock beth tutoring, but i can´t figure out how too unlock it the walkthrough is telling me too tutor her in the afternoon but it is not working.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
1. Meet Stella in the living room at the afternoon
2. Visit the girl's room at the morning.
3. Meet Stella in the kitchen at Sunday afternoon.

I'm stuck at this point. There is no one in living room.
then u have to have 60 bucks and meet her in the girls room at the morning

Last edited:

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
i have a problem i decided too restart the game as i could not remember how far i had played in my old save, i followed the walkthrough and i am at the point where too progress with stella i need too unlock beth tutoring, but i can´t figure out how too unlock it the walkthrough is telling me too tutor her in the afternoon but it is not working.
U have to talk to her in the kitchen to tell her u can tutor her, the in the girls room u can tutor her, and afeter some progress in ur bedroom.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
How to get to hospital? I cleaned pool so many times but still nothing triggered.
I had the same problem, I asked for the glas and aroused her like a toundsand times and then randomly it triggered hospital in the map. then I had to advance with the girl in the gym and stella for it to happend.

Tibba

Jan 14, 2018
Hi guys! I need some help, I can't trigger this mission. It says that "make sure that you had scene in the enchanted living room" but I had the scene with her and I dont get any other scene when I go to my room and sleep. What am I doing wrong guys? :S ( I didn't miss any other previous steps with noone.)

Ring of Lust 0.2.7a walkthrough
Beth:
1. Make sure that you had scene in the enchanted living room
2. Go to sleep in you room at night

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Hi guys! I need some help, I can't trigger this mission. It says that "make sure that you had scene in the enchanted living room" but I had the scene with her and I dont get any other scene when I go to my room and sleep. What am I doing wrong guys? :S ( I didn't miss any other previous steps with noone.)

Ring of Lust 0.2.7a walkthrough
Beth:
1. Make sure that you had scene in the enchanted living room
2. Go to sleep in you room at night
that mission id from stella in 0.2.4a

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes