001ty001

Nov 13, 2020
anyone know how you unlock option too visit city at night from update 0.2.8a cleo quest, i restarted the game yesterday and have followed the walkthrough, just bought the swimming ring for betty and did that scene now cleo is next, but i have no option too go out at night. I will keep trying too see if i can trigger it but i honestly have no idea.
Can you share your save with me (i'm stuck at Beth Swimming Path 0.2.7a, I have restarted the game many times but till cant trigger it)

Reactions: JDRR

001ty001

Nov 13, 2020
yeah i need a good save file aswell :S im stuck as fuck with cleo
i don't know if i can help you with my save but the last time i played i was stuck at 0.2.7a and till now i still cant trigger Beth swimming lesson

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can you share your save with me (i'm stuck at Beth Swimming Path 0.2.7a, I have restarted the game many times but till cant trigger it)
i was just there yesterday, 1st make sure you fucked her in all places and done with all the scenes in house

2nd you have to talk about it , at sunday morning and make sure all 3 are behind the table

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

then you move to saturday afternoon and go to neighbor family lunch , scene where you get bj under the table tho now is extra talk before that with neighbors dad

after you need sunday morning , with same trio setup as above and compliment michelle again

then you can start teaching her any afternoon in the back of the house, i did all in sunday

Last edited:

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
i was just there yesterday, 1st make sure you fucked her in all places and done with all the scenes in house

2nd you have to talk about it , at sunday morning and make sure all 3 are behind the table

then you move to saturday afternoon and go to neighbor family lunch , scene where you get bj under the table tho now is extra talk before that with neighbors dad

after you need sunday morning , with same trio setup as above and compliment michelle again

then you can start teaching her any afternoon in the back of the house, i did all in sunday

here is my gallery for beth. stuck as well what im missing???

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
here is my gallery for beth. stuck as well what im missing???
here have dowloded game again just for you

last two triggered for me, 1st one was right away, afternoon - lilly window
last one went night lilly room you get option to affect her mind - next time you go afternoon and she offers blindfold

if gallery is your orientation on whats missing, just use brandy mod - unlock it - look whats missing/ next - load back

Last edited:

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
here have dowloded game again just for you

last two triggered for me, 1st one was right away, afternoon - lilly window
last one went night lilly room you get option to affect her mind - next time you go afternoon and she offers blindfold

if gallery is your orientation on whats missing, just use brandy mod - unlock it - look whats missing/ next - load back
no not that.im stuck at beth pool scene 0.2.7a im saying what did i miss? why cant i trigger that scene

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
no not that im stuck at beth pool scene im saying what did i miss? why cant i trigger that scene
i have posted you whole unlocked gallery, like you did for me, you can look there, or you can install mod unlocked the gallery go over with mouse and it says the name of the scene. for future what to do.
next scene in your library is beth pool training, its explained in post you quoted , you also have to get to store some in middle of traning and buy that balloon. not sure what else could be, keep rolling , replay same scenes over and over , there are bunch of continuations in pool.

Reactions: deadman88

Dhoegh34

Mar 26, 2020
on WT 0.1.7a Beth path says to visit Michelles room in the evening on weekdays but her room isnt available on weekdays

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
on WT 0.1.7a Beth path says to visit Michelles room in the evening on weekdays but her room isnt available on weekdays
yeah theres a bug or just bad coding , probably both , happens if you level stealth too fast, so roll back stelth to 2 and go meditate on it again

have extracted console commands to avoid grind,
but be careful with them specially stats, behind some are triggers
use unren to access it

now that am done with current content i advise to avoid any stats manipulations, can break game easy cause its mess, unless you need to reroll back something
safe to use its, money, energy, day, week time variables and use power of skip , follow wt, and replay each event till it roll true , even then its chance that some will broke.

then you have to go spy on her or something, check in wt what exactly its at start, stealth guide, so that you can unlock the doors, i had same issue , that works

or you can just use - michelles_bedroom_unlocked = True

up to you, there is another trigger when stealth reaches 7 , forgot what tho

Last edited:

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
Be sure that you completed scene with Beth in the girl's room at the
night when she gives you a head laying on her back. Visit kitchen again

What exactly does this part mean?

Reactions: Henry73au

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Be sure that you completed scene with Beth in the girl's room at the
night when she gives you a head laying on her back. Visit kitchen again

What exactly does this part mean?
when you are visiting girls room at night (normal temperature - each in their own bed) one of the options give deepthroat that looks like that

Reactions: Henry73au

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Is there any incest patch for this game or is there a way to change relations?

Last edited:

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
19.Visit the kitchen and interact with Michelle. Repeat till you get a scene
where she's talking with your dad on the phone.

how to open this scene???

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
How do you get the to see Lilly at the pool? It says 33% chance but I have tried every day and still haven't seen her. I did everything prior to that point concerning her so it should trigger. Is there anything else missing?

hey_you

Jul 2, 2017
An easier way to get a scene you want when spying on the neighbors is to change your lust below 150 when you got a scene you don't want and try to turn invisible. You wont have the lust for it and it will take back outside the house where you can go to the backyard and try again. When you get the scene you want raise your lust to at least 150, if you have to, and complete the scene.

Scene you don't want ➜ lust_energy = 0 ➜ choose to turn invisible ➜ get sent outside of house ➜ go to backyard and try again
Scene you do want ➜ lust_energy = 150 ➜ complete scene

How do you get the to see Lilly at the pool? It says 33% chance but I have tried every day and still haven't seen her. I did everything prior to that point concerning her so it should trigger. Is there anything else missing?
Lilly will start appearing at the pool after you turn invisible and prank Cleo for the first time.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes